Full Metal Elf
post Feb 25 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,332

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]354787[/snapback]

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 25 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]354759[/snapback]

I really hope it's good....especially a certian part at the end....which I'm anxious for.

Ohhhhhhh...I know EXACTLY which part you mean....and I can't wait *jumps and clamps hands* I really can't wait!!!! I just need to find some way to occupy my time until midnite laugh.gif

*jumpsupdownjumps* Can't wait!!! Arrrgg...time go faster! I'm going to cry I know it....actually, I know I'm going to cry for sure when I see Ep 51 dubbed (since I cried seeing it subbed).....T_T. God! There's also some nice Izumi/Ed moments...happy.gif.

And yes! Russell and Fletcher! mwuahahahaha!!! Hehehe...can't wait for that....Man, there are so many reasons I love this episode and I've been waiting forever to see it dubbed....(siiiigh)

--------------------

Proud member of the Anti-Shou movment....
Staff Member of M.S.A (Miniskirt Army)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Molecular Alchem...
post Feb 25 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #17

Brigadier General

Member No.: 24,926

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 25 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]354967[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]354787[/snapback]

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 25 2006, 10:54 AM) [snapback]354759[/snapback]

I really hope it's good....especially a certian part at the end....which I'm anxious for.

Ohhhhhhh...I know EXACTLY which part you mean....and I can't wait *jumps and clamps hands* I really can't wait!!!! I just need to find some way to occupy my time until midnite laugh.gif

*jumpsupdownjumps* Can't wait!!! Arrrgg...time go faster! I'm going to cry I know it....actually, I know I'm going to cry for sure when I see Ep 51 dubbed (since I cried seeing it subbed).....T_T. God! There's also some nice Izumi/Ed moments...happy.gif.

And yes! Russell and Fletcher! mwuahahahaha!!! Hehehe...can't wait for that....Man, there are so many reasons I love this episode and I've been waiting forever to see it dubbed....(siiiigh)

I agree!!!!! I'm gonna get teary-eyed...[spoiler] but 51's gonna be bad....I'm gonna cry again, just like with the subs sad.gif [/spoiler] Only 3hrs and 40 minutes!! happy.gif And I forgot about Russell and Fletcher..hehe...hahaha....MWAHAHAHA!!!

--------------------

Proud Member of the Anti-Shou Movement
Honorable Vice-Captain of the Anti-Inoue Squad
BLEACH FANS UNITE!!!--new manga-based arc starts at epi 109!

+Quote Post
shadows_on_the_h...
post Feb 25 2006, 07:59 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 26,596

I saw it and It was cool Russel and Fletcher are back!!!!

OMG i love this one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Feb 25 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

Oh God....ep 51.....it'll bad.....but, we still have a few weeks for that...(sigh)....Yes! There's like 3hrs and 20 minutes!!! *deep breath* happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alchemic Boom
post Feb 25 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #20

Apprentice

Member No.: 30,103

Just came back from a movie and just have to say during the whole of Final Destination 3 I could only think about tonight's episode. Only a few hours left.

Tringham brothers, wahoo. Bones brings back quite a few characters from the beginning of the anime around these episodes... Oh and also about this episode. Havoc and Fuery...I'll say more about this after it airs.

@SinLuxuria- Welcome to the Archery Club, SinLuxuria! Here's some complimentry items for joining. A can of Rust Bullet, a book on war and the lovely "Heil Archer" poster.

--------------------
Tis merely a flesh wound. We wait for the return of the Archinator.

+Quote Post
vfdj42
post Feb 25 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #21

Apprentice

Group: Validating
Member No.: 25,992

Yes, the last few episodes are definitely something else. One in particular, I guarantee will have all non-spoiled people creating posts along the lines of "AHHHHH!!! WHY ISN'T IT NEXT WEEK YET!!"

You mean the least one? q:

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 25 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Feb 25 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]354985[/snapback]
@SinLuxuria- Welcome to the Archery Club, SinLuxuria! Here's some complimentry items for joining. A can of Rust Bullet, a book on war and the lovely "Heil Archer" poster.

As an added bonus, all Archery Club members are granted insurance, should their attempts to cosplay as Archer prover, err..."Successful."

Good to have you onboard SinLuxuria.

Why do we like Archer? Because he's just so good at being bad.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
Molecular Alchem...
post Feb 25 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #23

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 25 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]355040[/snapback]

QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Feb 25 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]354985[/snapback]

As an added bonus, all Archery Club members are granted insurance, should their attempts to cosplay as Archer prover, err..."Successful."

hahaha! Good one! laugh.gif

Only 1 hour 32 minutes to go.....arrr.... I just love how the whole series comes together in the end...and it doesn't become a confusing chaotic mess, which it could have been...concidering all of the characters introduced and plot twists brought onboard

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shi-chan
post Feb 25 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #24

Apprentice

Member No.: 29,175

Oh yeah! We get to see Fletcher-chan again...not to mention Russel. This just keeps sounding better and better. *JumpsJumpsJumps* Oh! I can't wait!

Time left 'til episode 48: 1 hour 18 minutes!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Proud Member of the Anti-Shou-Tucker Movement!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
-Adam Savage

+Quote Post
Plscks
post Feb 25 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 27,285

I can hardly remember this episode, but if it is the one with russel and fletcher, it's good
[spoiler]this isn't the episode with the zeplin is it, no i don't think so, that was really confusing though.[/spoiler]

and about episode 51
[spoiler]I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried. None of my friends thought that that was in the least bit sad as hell, It really got me when Ed is standing there and puts both of his hands over his heart, it was so damn sad. Lots of emotion.[/spoiler]

--------------------
please stand by for a P.S.A.
(Plscks Service Announcment)

Archer and Kimbley rule you.
Metal Gear Online = Plscks

We now return to your regular programing.

+Quote Post
Molecular Alchem...
post Feb 25 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #26

Brigadier General

QUOTE(pslcks @ Feb 25 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]355087[/snapback]

I can hardly remember this episode, but if it is the one with russel and fletcher, it's good

and about episode 51
[spoiler]I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried. None of my friends thought that that was in the least bit sad as hell, It really got me when Ed is standing there and puts both of his hands over his heart, it was so damn sad. Lots of emotion.[/spoiler]

no, my dear pslcks..as far as ep 51 goes.... (for me)
[spoiler]you're not alone in the crying boat *jumps on*....it was sooo freaking depressing when he puts his hands over his heart and his head down *teary eyed just thinking about it*...it's just soo sad, yet touching to see such a strong bond between the two of them..and the desperation in his voice leading up to that part.... [/spoiler]

And in reference to your spoiler question, pslcks:
[spoiler]no, the confusing zepplin episode is next week....yeah...had to watch that one twice before i could watch the following epi...o_O[/spoiler]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Feb 25 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #27

State Alchemist (Major)

There's only like 15 minutes left!!!!!!!! YIPPY! *jumpjumpjump*....hehehehe...happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Feb 25 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,040

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 25 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]355099[/snapback]

QUOTE(pslcks @ Feb 25 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]355087[/snapback]

and about episode 51

no, my dear pslcks..as far as ep 51 goes.... (for me)
[spoiler]you're not alone in the crying boat *jumps on*....it was sooo freaking depressing when he puts his hands over his heart and his head down *teary eyed just thinking about it*...it's just soo sad, yet touching to see such a strong bond between the two of them..and the desperation in his voice leading up to that part.... [/spoiler]

And in reference to your spoiler question, pslcks:
[spoiler]no, the confusing zepplin episode is next week....yeah...had to watch that one twice before i could watch the following epi...o_O[/spoiler]

No, 51 wasn't complete without [spoiler] the end of 50. The end of 50 combined with the beginning of 51 up to about the halfway mark, I thought, was the strongest part. The most powerful scene I thought was actually just the flat out schocked look on Ed's face at the end of 50. That same shock carried over to Al, he doesn't even react much until the next episode. [/spoiler] Well, I didn't really give anything away in that spoiler but I don't even want to hint things away! biggrin.gif Okay, enough about 50 and 51, that's not for a couple more weeks! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 25 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #29

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 25 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]354967[/snapback]

Oh yeah, forgot about that. It's gonna be another exciting epiosde!!
In about 15 minutes!!! smile.gif

BTW, this is OT to pslcks/Plscks: I guess you didn't see it in my last post, so...
I noticed your sig saying the following...
Please note that the name appearing is a typo, it should in actuallity appear as Plscks not pslcks, you may not see a big difference, untill you stop accepting it as just letters and actually try to read it for example, Plscks(Pul-scks) pslcks(piss-licks), damn typo. So to recap, as stated please note the note untill I figure out how to change it.

You can try posting on changing ID name thread, and see if Admins can change it for you. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Feb 25 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Major)

Now I'm going to cry just thinking about it...T_T....man....*sobs*....Ep 51 is airing the 18th, right?...at least it should if I counted right...lol

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 12:45 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css