HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rose And Ed In Episode 49, Spoiler Alart!!
Ashramsgrl
post Sep 29 2004, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 814

<Moved the thread from FMA Character Discussion forum to FMA Anime American Audience sub-forum. 02/19/07 ~Tombow>

Hello im new. Can't wait for the last one, its soo gonna be bittersweet.

But in Epsiode 49 during Lyra's/Dante's plot speech she revealed that the reason that she wanted to take Rose's body was that it was because Ed was in love with her (al too). Now, I did not hear Ed vehemently (sorry about the mispelling) deny that, in fact it looked like she hit the nail on the head.

Also in the begining when he saw her dancing and he began to dance with her the was some blushing on ed part.

So where did this idea come from...Not that i don't like it. I think that its a brilliant idea.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlueRakuen
post Sep 29 2004, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 140

nooooo!! EdxRose is evil!! ph34r.gif
If it was a well developped relationship then I probably wouldn't hate it that much but... it's just coming out of nowhere!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ashramsgrl
post Sep 29 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 814

and btw who is the father of rose's baby??...scar?

+Quote Post
Beowulf
post Sep 29 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 721

Well it's not Scar it's actually more like...

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Sep 30 2004, 12:34 AM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

I thought that Ed found her annoying when she first appeared... then WHAM!!! Now he likes her!!! Did I miss anything??? Or is it some sort of BONES plothole again??

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 30 2004, 01:24 AM
Post #6

Guests

Naaaahhh, this kind of thing cannot be called plothole. they are more like "convenient sudden thing added to make things dramatic"

+Quote Post
odoridan
post Sep 30 2004, 01:51 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 199

Ed x Roze love will last forevar!!! unsure.gif Oh now, look what you made me do.

But more seriously and more rationally, I think Roze will die. It would be really strange for them to get together and this will probably be the dramatic way out of their budding relationship... but more surprising twists have taken place.

And Ed never showed signs that he liked her. The blushing was obviously caused by embarassment because Roze was about to confess her drug induced undying love to him.

+Quote Post
Psycojester
post Sep 30 2004, 02:08 AM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 186

Nothing annoys me more than Rozes character. Could someone please explain her current position is she : Catatonic, Doped up to her eyes balls, the worlds biggest forking retard, an incredibly neglectful mother? what the hell is this womans problem

+Quote Post
flyingwind
post Oct 3 2004, 12:54 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 711

yeah... the Ed/Al and Rose thing made absolutely NO sense AT ALL! It just sorta... happened??? and yes, it WAS mentioned how she got the baby... in episode 40 I believe

*note: I really don't consider this to be a spoiler

when Ed and Rose and Scar and them were in this house and Ed was wondering about how Rose lost her voice or something... and Scar said "Rose was taken by the millitary and by the time she got back, she had lost her voice." The implications were probably lost on a younger audience but the older audience would have probably guessed that it meant Rose had lost her voice from the shock of being totured and/or raped. Rose's baby was fathered by some perv in the millitary who raped her.

in any case, Ed understood what had happened to Rose, he put two and two together which personally, I think this means he knows something about this type of stuff... I don't think Al would have figured it out by what Scar had said.

later the dance scene with Ed blushing was probably embarressment. Rose was acting REALLY wierd. and Don't you think that Ed vehemently denying that he liked Rose would have made a difference to Dante?
Ed: "What? I don't like Rose... What gave you THAT idea?"
Dante: "Um... wild guess? Either way I'm still going to take her body cuz mine is rotting anyways! And everyone KNOWS that when a guy denies he likes someone then he does! I've lived for 400 years and I know this stuff! And for all I know, you are denying it to save her life so this makes me want to take her body more!"
Ed: "but...!"

yeah... so you see, this doesn't mean Ed is in love with Rose... it means he knows when to keep his mouth shut when saying something might do more harm than good.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 3 2004, 02:14 PM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

I thought it was General Hakuro who raped Rose. ph34r.gif But than I could be mistaken since he was only talking to her at Lior... doesn't mean he actually did something. He's an almighty General, afterall. rolleyes.gif Oh well.

I'd blush if someone put words into my mouth like that. But maybe that's because I blush easily. tongue.gif Got very light skin. Bleh.

Hmmm, I thought there was already a thread going on about Rose/Ed... Please, let this not be another Rose-bashing thread. Civil conversation will get the point across as well. biggrin.gif

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
flyingwind
post Oct 3 2004, 02:21 PM
Post #11

Citizen

well... it was only MENTIONED that SOMEONE raped her who was part of the millitary so far all we know, it COULD be General Hakuro ... good observation Omakase-san

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 3 2004, 03:12 PM
Post #12

Moderator Emeritus

biggrin.gif I live to observe. Please, call me Kase. (don't mind the bolding of my own name, I do that with every name for some reason rolleyes.gif)

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
W i n d
post Oct 3 2004, 04:42 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 249

argh... how I HATE the dance scene ==' -shudder-shudder-

--------------------
K a z e* N o R e n k i n j u t s u s h i

+Quote Post
flyingwind
post Oct 3 2004, 05:27 PM
Post #14

Citizen

argh... how I HATE the dance scene ==' -shudder-shudder-

agreed! when I first saw it, I was like AHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!! x.X nooo!!!! Rose CAN'T get with Ed! she just can't! noooo!!!!!

then I spent the rest of the day telling myself that "Rose was all possessed-like" and "Ed was looking uncomfortable" etc. X.x blargh! it's not that I 'hate' Rose... I just don't like the idea of her and Ed getting together... it's too wierd for me... but Rose and Al should work out fine... Rose and Ed seems to spell out disaster. of course that's IMO

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 4 2004, 05:53 AM
Post #15

Moderator Emeritus

*cough*Al/Winry*cough* smile.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 06:42 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css