39 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Worst Anime, Tell us the anime you most loathe
Rating 5 V
Guest_becky_*
post Oct 1 2004, 03:34 PM
Post #31

Guests

i never liked naruto. I know every man and his dog liked it, but i thought the art was ugly, and it just never grabbed me.

and i don't like any dragonball, chrno crusade, love hina again.. and that's about all i've seen and not liked...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Oct 1 2004, 07:17 PM
Post #32

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

QUOTE(Gashole @ Oct 1 2004, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 1 2004, 07:11 PM)
well i thought yu gi oh was abit dumb i don't reammy know why but it looked dumb

Agree. The characters just look horrible and what is up with the trend of anime where kids battling things with each other and get all emotional? I mean, the kids don't actually fight, they only WATCH. Other examples include Beyblade and Monster Rancher. Boy, how pointless.

I actually like Digimon. laugh.gif I admit the first season is kind of stupid with all the gear-affected monsters episodes, and hell, there are so many other stupid things throughout the series, but I appreciate the artwork.

ugh, yeah... bayblade...

monster rancher i liked as a video game, but definitely not the anime.

yugioh... the only reason i watched it was because of mai and joey... the story sucked. the whole thing sucked.

Digimon, i never liked the first season, watched 2nd season for ken and miyako, loved the tamers, frontiers was stupid.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_moonlight_*
post Oct 1 2004, 08:11 PM
Post #33

Guests

i started loving this anime and towards the end i hated it... INUYASHA... i hate it so much because i loved it so much at first that i bought so much collectibles like wall scrolls and plushies but then when naraku wasnt going anywhere... the series started filling with fillers... what made me really hate it though was the end... naraku still didn't die!!! what a waste ... so mad at myself>_<

Dragon ball would had been good if it werent for the whole reviving thing... i mean if a character dies he is dead... make it exciting or something... but also america ruined the series... so badly... the only damage that came from jap was the GT series...sigh... what a mistake that was dry.gif

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Oct 1 2004, 08:28 PM
Post #34

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

Monster Rancher, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh... It seems like all the "popular" anime that was produced at that time wasn't done so well...(that's putting it nicely, though I did like the first season of Digimon.)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Oct 1 2004, 08:59 PM
Post #35

Moderator Emeritus

maybe because it's already past our childhood age that we don't appreciate such titles as the others do. but, then again, yugioh...

anyway, so nothing changed with the end of inu yasha?! that sucks! all this time we waited on what will happen when they finally defeat him and now... oh well...

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_AnimeFan777_*
post Oct 1 2004, 10:56 PM
Post #36

Guests

I love tongue.gif : Inuyasha , tokyo mew mew, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, cowboy bebop, Witch Hunter robin, Chobits andAyashi on Ceres nad Fruits basket and lastly Card captor sakura

I hate dry.gif : Dragonball Z - dragonball GT , SAILOR Moon, Pokemon, Digimons OK but still pretty bad, gundam wing, and transformers and yeah..^^

+Quote Post
Vash
post Oct 2 2004, 01:20 AM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 727

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Oct 2 2004, 03:59 AM)
maybe because it's already past our childhood age that we don't appreciate such titles as the others do. but, then again, yugioh...

Yeah, that's probly the reason we don't appreciate them anymore.
My little brother still loves all of the above DBZ(GT) (He doesn't have a clue there's an original DB), Digimon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh. Monster Rancher, although still somewhat new to American TV, is still a little old for his time. He doesnt recognize them as Anime. I don't even think he comprehends the different artistic values. He just thinks of them as cool cartoons. Ah, those were the days... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sycia
post Oct 2 2004, 03:56 AM
Post #38

Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison

Member No.: 851

Fushigi Yuugi was already mentioned, but I have to mention it again.

The soup opera of anime. You'd just want to shoot the main character DEAD. Or strangle. Or slap. Either way I wanted to stomp her 6 feet under. It's a never-ending thing. The main whiney girl's so insecure, and the main guy she's harping for is so densed. I can't even count the number of times they had misunderstandings and the main girl just run off into some random alley and some perverts who want to take advantage of her. AND, most of the characters died, then they were featured in their reincarnated versions in the OVA, and when they recalled their past lives, they reverted to their past carnation's form. I know it's fantasy but that was plain dumb...

*Runs away from Fushigi Yuugi fans*

I thought Soultaker was another bad anime as well. -_-; That one I truly regret even laying eyes on.

--------------------
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>いずみ 「生きていれば、いつか命は尽きて、肉体は土に還り、
その上で草花を咲かせる。魂は想いと言う糧となり、人々の
心に生き続ける。世のあらゆる物は流れ、循環している。」
</span>

- Emeritus: Japanese News Liaison -

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Oct 2 2004, 04:57 AM
Post #39

Moderator Emeritus

hehehe, soultaker, at the start, was rather interesting... but the plot went downhill later on.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Gashole
post Oct 2 2004, 06:36 AM
Post #40

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 685

Hahah, I love Fushigi Yuugi's haters. I never understood what the big deal was. I simply don't like shoujo anime where the main character is whiny and helpless and stuff. (Including Sailor Moon. I gotta admit sometimes the mangaka drew cute faces, but ay, she's semi-hentai. And she's a female!)

+Quote Post
Riza Babe
post Oct 2 2004, 08:08 AM
Post #41

Member No.: 853

and i really hate POKEMON!!!! it really suckz well they made poke:blue,red,sliver,gold,crastal,ruby,shapphire and god knows whats next

--------------------

+Quote Post
Plastic Yakuza
post Oct 2 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 423

Monster Rancher was horrible. And I love the games to death. One of my favorite series. I own them all. I felt like going on a rampage after I saw the anime. But I guess deep inside I suspected it would be pretty bad.

Heat Guy J had to be one of the stupidest things I ever saw. Saw a couple trailers for it and thought it looked intersting. Download the first couple dvds and couldn't get any further than the first one.

If Ragnarok The Animation was based off the manwha instead of the game(even though the game was great) it could have had the chance of being really good. Not enough anime adaptions for manwhas out there.

+Quote Post
RoyxRiza BigFan
post Oct 2 2004, 09:58 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 12

strange dawn...very very...cough @M@

--------------------
God is Good and this is why *U*

user posted image

+Quote Post
Gashole
post Oct 2 2004, 10:09 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 685

QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 2 2004, 03:08 PM)
and i really hate POKEMON!!!! it really suckz well they made poke:blue,red,sliver,gold,crastal,ruby,shapphire and god knows whats next

rolleyes.gif And they're not all that different, really. I know this cause I played the games a million times. dry.gif

+Quote Post
Riza Babe
post Oct 2 2004, 10:44 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 853

yeah well they only put new pokemon and other features like having an egg and etc:

--------------------

+Quote Post

39 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 02:14 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css