HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

122 Pages V  « < 52 53 54 55 56 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork, Show me your drawings, any drawing.. It would be great to see those yo
Rating 5 V
karaisrad
post Jan 1 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #796

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,486

QUOTE(arianna @ Jan 1 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]490138[/snapback]
thanks fun happy.gif

i can't figure out how to start my own topic :/ i want to start my own fanart thread, but whenever i click 'new topic' everything goes blank when i try to type *is confused*

yea its not working for me either...grrrrrrrr

great winry by the way... *wishes i could draw*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 1 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #797

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

What browsers are you guys using? I use FireFox and I don't have problems like that. ^^

(man, it has been decades since I last started my own topic... has to be at least 6 months ago XD)

@karaisrad: practice! practice! practice!

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Mercy_Alchemist9...
post Jan 1 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #798

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,008

Man, I leave this thread for one day and there's a fight of who owns Edward... So many fans, good thing he doesn't exsist or else all this pressure might get to him. Send him over a bridge it might. lol.

Well, I have nothing better to do then to post a picture up.

(For some reason it's not working for my computer. I'm sorry if it is blurry.)

I noticed after scanning it I had put my name under it(And it was a name that would tell my gender without a doubt.) So I kind of erased it and put my screen name under it. I also removed my cousins name. I did this because my younger cousin wanted me to teach him how to draw (And he was so cute! happy.gif) So then after drawing mine I let him draw his own, His is the one that has "TR" on it. And my older cousin(my younger one sister*How the heck did I miss "sidtrt" and how did I manage it?! 0.0*) drew a little bit of the second one, the head, the body, and the left arm. (The one that doesn't also look like a cloud.) then she stoped and my younger cousin finished it.

^^ Little artists! TRUE ARTISTS! I'm so proud of them!

--------------------
We interrupt this signature for an important question:

If it is not approved allowed to post on a thread that has long since died been "resting" for a while, and each member is allowed to open only one his/her own "art collection" thread for posting his/her artwork in fanart forum, then does that mean I can not post my artworks again on my old art thread?
(No, I'm not looking for "Post it in 'The Beauty of Your own Artwork'" as an answer, thank you!)

<Answer: Yes, of course!! Hope to see many more of your artworks!! :) ~ Board Staff>

Off to Michigan! Be back soon!

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Jan 1 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #799

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 20,187

I was bored. I had too much spare time. And I love Fire Emblem. So with a pile of reference drawings, half of an eraser, and a horrible pencil with really soft lead, I drew this. It's Seth from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and yeah. His armor is a complete guess. I don't know what his back looks like. XD

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
arianna
post Jan 1 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #800

Citizen

Member No.: 43,442

well, i was really boarded today, so i made an Al fanart also.

i think it might need a background. the one i tried to put on it turned out all wrong... anyone have an idea for a background?
Attached File  al_fl2.jpg ( 142.27K ) Number of downloads: 11

<Edited to change posting of oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment to stop skewing of this forum page. 01/27/07 ~Tombow>

--------------------

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands, snapping your fingers, or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this into your signature.

+Quote Post
Mercy_Alchemist9...
post Jan 1 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #801

Alchemists

Arianna, I really like how that turned out! It looks like you drew it on the computer, now for me I have trouble drawing with a mouse and so does the rest of my family, if it was on the computer then I am very impressed. It looks just like how it did in the movie...

As for a background, I thinking a surreal scene... Maybe like pale-green and pink looking smoke/fog/clouds? Just a suggestion. happy.gif

Keep it up!

--------------------

If it is not approved allowed to post on a thread that has long since died been "resting" for a while, and each member is allowed to open only one his/her own "art collection" thread for posting his/her artwork in fanart forum, then does that mean I can not post my artworks again on my old art thread?
(No, I'm not looking for "Post it in 'The Beauty of Your own Artwork'" as an answer, thank you!)

<Answer: Yes, of course!! Hope to see many more of your artworks!! :) ~ Board Staff>

+Quote Post
asunder
post Jan 1 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #802

Special Ops (Intelligence Officer)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 30,877

QUOTE(karaisrad @ Dec 31 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]489954[/snapback]
for some reason, it wont let me upload ANY picture into the gallery. i want to post my pic in the alterations or w/e. is that okay? i just dont know why it uploaded here and it wont let me in the gallery? i already uploaded two in the gallery but it wont let me do anymore?? there all jpeg so thats not the issue and i am signed in. its just weird i get 2 error messages. and i cant contact anybody via email cus its not sending (i get a mailor daemon thing ; returned mail )sad.gif

anyways, does anyone have any ideas?

karaisrad You uploaded 49_27.jpg ( 62.91k ) 3 times and Full_Metal_Alchemist___01_062.jpg ( 52.06k ) 2 times....These 5 uploads of 2 pics are waiting approval by a gallery moderator. In the future, please be patient and only upload an image *once*.

--------------------
Everytime you post something mind numbingly retarded, this forum crashes.

+Quote Post
arianna
post Jan 2 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #803

Citizen

Member No.: 43,442

thanks mercy happy.gif yea, the mouse is a little hard to use at first . thankfully i got a tablet for christmas, and it has maken everything much eaiser, though i'm still getting used to it.

i was thinking green for the background to... *goes to play with the background*

wait, i already submitted it withought a background to the gallery... i wounder if i will be able to update it...

--------------------

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands, snapping your fingers, or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this into your signature.

+Quote Post
Nekokitty
post Jan 2 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #804

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 36,425

Hurrah, I have returned to spam the art thread, again! xD
Ling as a llama!!
Don't ask what was going through my head when I drew that.....
Ranfan realistically
Just to show ya how much I suck at drawing realistically.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Jan 2 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #805

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

Wow, so many new artworks!

seventh_sky yours looks awesome! I like the hair, very well done. Makes me want to go and watch the anime smile.gif The style reminds me of Gundam Seed... *is odd like that*

arianna, your Al is really beautiful! I like the way you shaded it, good job! Backgrounds always kill me. They take almost as long as the actual picture, in my case. Maybe you should add something blue-ish, like Mercy_Alchemist94 said surreal.. blue would go nice with the red in Al's coat

Ling_chan LlamaLing made me laugh laugh.gif And now I'm stuck with the Llama Song in my head XD.
Realistic RanFan is very pretty, she looks a bit shy happy.gif Great job.

My Turn biggrin.gif
ItachixDeidara
I still can't believe I've drawn shonen-ai.. rolleyes.gif But don't worry, the pic is not ewww and I've always thought Dei looks more like a girl anyway laugh.gif
Tell me what you think, okay? happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mercy_Alchemist9...
post Jan 3 2007, 05:05 AM
Post #806

Alchemists

Keoni, That's cute! I don't think I could draw shonen-ai... I'm used to drawing Girl/Boy because if I were to draw other wise... Well, my parents would freak. So yeah.
I like it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 4 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #807

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Gahh, so many more posted in the last few days!! Great!! biggrin.gif

@Ling_chan - Love your Ling, Edo & Aru nekos!! Love the expression of Ed neko!! laugh.gif
And, Ling as a llama is so fitting!! I love it!! Nice RanFan, too!! biggrin.gif

@arianna That is a lovely Winry drawing!!
Beautiful eyes, and nice shading and highlighting of the hair and the head!!
I also like yur Al fanart, too!! biggrin.gif

@Mercy_Alchemist94 - Cute drawings by cute artists!! happy.gif

@seventh_sky - Wow, that's handsome looking Seth drawing!! Nice to see your drawing again!! happy.gif

@Keoni - You are getting so good!! Yeah, it reminds me of Roy and Riza!! (You know me!! >.<)
Wonderful work!! happy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE(arianna @ Jan 1 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]490138[/snapback]
i can't figure out how to start my own topic :/ i want to start my own fanart thread, but whenever i click 'new topic' everything goes blank when i try to type

QUOTE(karaisrad @ Jan 1 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]490191[/snapback]
yea its not working for me either...grrrrrrrr

@arianna and karaisrad - You two are using Internet Explorer as your browser, correct??
The board had gone through some upgrading recently, and ever since, people who are using IE as the browser are having that problem. Hopefully, it will get fixed soon... sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mercy_Alchemist9...
post Jan 5 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #808

Alchemists

thanks mercy happy.gif yea, the mouse is a little hard to use at first . thankfully i got a tablet for christmas, and it has maken everything much eaiser, though i'm still getting used to it.

i was thinking green for the background to... *goes to play with the background*

wait, i already submitted it withought a background to the gallery... i wounder if i will be able to update it...

(Man I'm late for quoting.)

Maybe I should ask for one.... I mean, pictures drawn on the computer look less scratchy and the colors look so good!

(Dude, I just notice, highlight the " happy.gif " smiley and it looks evil and/or mad! Well, for my computer anyway.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Jan 5 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #809

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 20,187

QUOTE(Keoni @ Jan 2 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]490524[/snapback]
seventh_sky yours looks awesome! I like the hair, very well done. Makes me want to go and watch the anime smile.gif The style reminds me of Gundam Seed... *is odd like that*

Shhhhhh.....

The reference picture I used for shading and pose was the Chairman guy from Gundam SEED Destiny, but it's not supposed to be really obvious XD

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 14 2007, 05:41 AM
Post #810

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46625857/ <--- desu.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post

122 Pages V  « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 07:53 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css