Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 44 Hoenhiem Of Light, **IF YOU HAVE SPOILERS DON'T GIVE THEM
Jen_Elric
post Jan 29 2006, 09:21 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,551

I just need to say that when it's my time to open a talk-back thread, NO NEWBIE BETTER STEAL IT!! I WANT episode 50!!!

Ok...now that that's off my chest...
TOTALLY AWESOME EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it! When Ed punched Hoho, so priceless! And they finally found out about Hughes. It was so sad when ed said, "He was my friend.". And I was almost in tears when Ed was digging up his mother's remains, by himself! And we finally find out that Lyra is Dante. Awesome alchemy by Hoho! I loved the Als he created to fight Dante's stone men.
Oh yeah! And we also find out Bloch really likes Ross! He was so cute.
And no one mentioned Armstrong keeping those other guys at bay by showing them what his muscles could do. XD
And I saw the little cow thing and I was like, "Arakawa-sensei's cow! From the manga! XDXD".

Can't wait!! These episode are definetely getting scarier.

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paige
post Jan 29 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 30,259

I know biggrin.gif Ed punching his Dad was totally priceless, lmao! I snorted with laughter... Hehehe... happy.gif
I haven't quite figured out why Ed was digging up his Mother's remains... X_x

Yeah.. Poor Ed and Al sad.gif I can't believe they just found out about it...

Anyways, I thought this episode was totally frawesome. I hate AdultSwim for not playing it every night at midnight! I use to stay up and watch it dry.gif Grrr... Well can't wait 'till next weekend! happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Chopper Enthusia...
post Jan 29 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #33

Apprentice

Member No.: 23,694

A boring, yet informative episode.

You can see Armstrong isn't so keen on accepting that Bradley is Pride.

We now know that Dante killed Greed, and not Lyra. So Lyra was the one on the floor all massacred-like.

Gluttony is scared of just about everything nowadays.

And Ed has decided to stop being a puss and accept that he has to kill Sloth.

I wonder which part of his mom he pulled out. I mean if the bacteria has broken down all the flesh, it shouldn't be too grizzly. So he'll be throwing a bone at Sloth, or a haunch of rotting meat...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Alchemic Boom
post Jan 29 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #34

Apprentice

Member No.: 30,103

QUOTE(Chopper Enthusiast @ Jan 29 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]344537[/snapback]
I wonder which part of his mom he pulled out. I mean if the bacteria has broken down all the flesh, it shouldn't be too grizzly. So he'll be throwing a bone at Sloth, or a haunch of rotting meat...

Well...it fit in what looked like a large lipstick container.
[spoiler]I thought it was a small bone or a finger maybe. The whole rotting meat thing actually crossed my mind too while watching the episode.[/spoiler]
Also found it surprising, she didn't have a coffin... But then again Ed and Al can't go out coffin-shopping exactly at that time.

--------------------
Tis merely a flesh wound. We wait for the return of the Archinator.

+Quote Post
Full Metal Elf
post Jan 29 2006, 12:05 PM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,332

No..that was not Lyra on the floor at Dante's place...that was just the body of the previous person Dante inhabited. Don't forget, Hohenheim said to Dante, "So, Lyra is the name of that body.." or something along those lines. So, Dante switced her soul from that old woman's body to the body of Lyra...which would have killed Lyra anyway.

--------------------

Proud member of the Anti-Shou movment....
Staff Member of M.S.A (Miniskirt Army)

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jan 29 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

Denny was so adorable in this episode. He's all jealous of Hoenhiem for the attention Maria is giving him. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Aleclom
post Jan 29 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #37

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,692

Yeah, awesome episode! I have a question, though. What were those Al minions made out of that Hoenhiem created? Were they like ice, or what? That kinda confused me.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dreakon
post Jan 29 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #38

Apprentice

Member No.: 4,232

QUOTE(Paige @ Jan 29 2006, 11:57 AM) [snapback]344532[/snapback]

Ah, I didnt quite get it myself till I read this thread. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Jan 29 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 23,426

very interesting episode....very funny too, when ed was running towards his dad and then he punched him...haha, i know it might not be funny to alot of other ppl but it was funny to me..so yeah. What was Ed digging up out of his momma's grave? Was it her remains? like her bones or whatever....if it was, then how did he get through the coffen or w/e his mom was barried in?

--------------------

"Ed and Al like girls...but I can't speak for Roy Mustang"
-Vic Mignogna[voice actor of Edward Elric]

`amERI[K]A.

Avatar Credit: http://kunoichi-life.livejournal.com/1951.html

+Quote Post
Singhay
post Jan 29 2006, 04:03 PM
Post #40

Apprentice

Member No.: 15,464

QUOTE(Aleclom @ Jan 29 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]344571[/snapback]

Yeah, awesome episode! I have a question, though. What were those Al minions made out of that Hoenhiem created? Were they like ice, or what? That kinda confused me.

Light foo! Why do you think he's called Hohenheim of Light?! LOL He alchemizes light to his destruction. I'm guessing by condensing it... I onno I tried thinking how he does it but I just gave up and said "its still badass"

+Quote Post
Alchemic Boom
post Jan 29 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #41

Apprentice

Member No.: 30,103

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Jan 29 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]344614[/snapback]

very interesting episode....very funny too, when ed was running towards his dad and then he punched him...haha, i know it might not be funny to alot of other ppl but it was funny to me..so yeah. What was Ed digging up out of his momma's grave? Was it her remains? like her bones or whatever....if it was, then how did he get through the coffen or w/e his mom was barried in?

Yep, poor Ed diggin' up momma's remains...and yeah I was wondering what happened to the coffin. Maybe they just threw her into the ground? Not saying that in a way that Ed and Al don't care but...seriously I don't think she has a coffin or anything.

As for the whole light thing basically what Singhay said. HE HOHO-PAPA OF TEH LIGHT. So he controls light somehow...I mean it wouldn't be nearly as awesome if they just made him be able to fix lightbulbs and control lamps.

--------------------
Tis merely a flesh wound. We wait for the return of the Archinator.

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Jan 29 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(Paige @ Jan 29 2006, 11:57 AM) [snapback]344532[/snapback]

I know biggrin.gif Ed punching his Dad was totally priceless, lmao! I snorted with laughter... Hehehe... happy.gif

because... [spoiler] sloth is Edward and Alphonse's homunculus and so she is weaked by her previous body or remains of it so hence he was digging up Trisha's bones...[/spoiler]

QUOTE(Chopper Enthusiast @ Jan 29 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]344537[/snapback]

not only was that extremly disgusting O_< but it HAS been over 6 some years =_=

QUOTE(Aleclom @ Jan 29 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]344571[/snapback]

well they don't call Hohenheim 'Hohenheim of Light' for nothin' happy.gif

when Edo-kun was digging up Trisha's remains, that was sooooooooo sad i kept saying no,no,no,no!! it must have been so hard on him, having to dig up your own mothers bones ;_; poor Edo-kun!! sad.gif you have to feel bad for him! ;_;

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Jan 29 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #43

Apprentice

QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Jan 29 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]344623[/snapback]

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Jan 29 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]344614[/snapback]

Yep, poor Ed diggin' up momma's remains...and yeah I was wondering what happened to the coffin. Maybe they just threw her into the ground? Not saying that in a way that Ed and Al don't care but...seriously I don't think she has a coffin or anything.

As for the whole light thing basically what Singhay said. HE HOHO-PAPA OF TEH LIGHT. So he controls light somehow...I mean it wouldn't be nearly as awesome if they just made him be able to fix lightbulbs and control lamps.

lol! that would be soo bold if they just threw their momma into the ground and that whoever barried her wouldnt even care and just barried her in the ground! LOL! oh god! that is funny!...oh man...i know thats messed up that im laughing at that if that wouldve happened, but dang...thats funny!...i laugh at stupid, serious, and of course funny things for some reason. Thats not a good thing for laughing at serious stuff but oh well, its like an automatic thing for me. lol

--------------------

`amERI[K]A.

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Jan 29 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #44

Apprentice

oh and just to prevent from someone getting my thread for episode 46, im going to post my thread up EARLY!! i dont care what anyone says about its too early! or w/e...so yeah im going to post my thread up early like maybe on the wednesday of next week (the week after THIS week)

--------------------

`amERI[K]A.

+Quote Post
Fayth Prophecy
post Jan 29 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #45

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 12,992

I loved this episode^^ It's definately on my number one episodes list...if I even started writting up one.
But it was pretty hilarious when Ed and AL reunited with Hohenheim, and Ed went off on him for flirting with Lt. Ross, and then the milk thing!!
But all in all, I loved the episode^^

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 06:48 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css