HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Fans Of Heterosexual Romance In Anime, Series, Fanart, Doujin, Fanfiction, whatever!
Toby-Chan
post Jan 20 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #1

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,284

The title... couldn't think of anything else for it. There's no commonuse short japanese pseudonym for it like the yaoi and yuri threads have, so this will have to do. (No, not Hentai. It's not a hentai thing, dangitt!)

So, just the same as the yaoi and yuri threads (The yuri thread still refuses to live! T^T) a gathering thread mostly for discussion and sharing of pictures. But anything related is encourage, so discuss favorite series, share fanfiction, debate over pairings, whatever.

I'll confess to being a total nut for Mars. Angsty Shoujo teen romance to the extreme. It's usually not the kind of thing I like, but there's something about it that makes it so awesomely good! (The well done angst... maybe?)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Fanon couples are totally acceptable too. I happen to be a Naruto/Hinata nut, even though I'm not a Naruto fan at all.

IPB Image

So, pleasepleaseplease help to keep this thread alive and relevant, and have fun! happy.gif (Maybe we oughta recruit a bunch of the regulars of the RoyxHawkeye thread to keep this going.)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 08:11 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css