HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Conqueror Of Shambala Movie Usa Release Date, September 16, 2006 USA FMA movie release
Rating 5 V
AuroraAlchemist
post Jan 14 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,089

<Moved thread from FMA Anime American Viewers sub-forum to FMA Anime Movie sub-forum. 02/19/07 ~Tombow>

So, I just read on some other forum that the English version of The Conqueror of Shambala is coming to the USA September 16,2006.
I wondered if anyone can confirm that or provide any other information? I read an interview with Vic M. (voice of Ed) and he said he didn't think the movie would come to the US translated until the entire DVD volumes are out and I think there are about 13? And the 7th one just came out Jan 10 2006, and Caitlin Glass (Winry's voice) said they come out at a rate about every 10 weeks or so? So, yeah, just wondered if anyone knows...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Jan 14 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(AuroraAlchemist @ Jan 14 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]338564[/snapback]

So, I just read on some other forum that the English version of The Conqueror of Shambala is coming to the USA September 16,2006.
I wondered if anyone can confirm that or provide any other information? I read an interview with Vic M. (voice of Ed) and he said he didn't think the movie would come to the US translated until the entire DVD volumes are out and I think there are about 13? And the 7th one just came out Jan 10 2006, and Caitlin Glass (Winry's voice) said they come out at a rate about every 10 weeks or so? So, yeah, just wondered if anyone knows...

well they will probably get the movie out after they get it dubbed and after all the episodes have aired and are out on dvd and the whole box set (if they're going to have one that is) soo i really don't want to assume but i'll just wait till i have all the dvd's then i'll complain when it's coming out XDD

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
adaption_alchemi...
post Jan 15 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 20,509

Any chance you have the URL of that forum? I'd really like to read the post itself and maybe contact the author depending on what it says.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
AuroraAlchemist
post Jan 16 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 29,089

Well, thats perfect and no one will believe me! I went back to search for the post again and now I can't find it, I'll keep looking, because I know I saw it. I remember it was on a forum, but I can't recall which one, the post was poster on January 12, 2006 and it specifically said the FMA movie The Conqueror of Shambala would be released to the USA September 16 this year, I'll keep looking, but if anyone else has answers, that'd be great!

+Quote Post
andricon-alchemi...
post Jan 16 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 28,412

QUOTE(AuroraAlchemist @ Jan 16 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]339007[/snapback]

Well, thats perfect and no one will believe me! I went back to search for the post again and now I can't find it, I'll keep looking, because I know I saw it. I remember it was on a forum, but I can't recall which one, the post was poster on January 12, 2006 and it specifically said the FMA movie The Conqueror of Shambala would be released to the USA September 16 this year, I'll keep looking, but if anyone else has answers, that'd be great!

I can't confirm if it's true or not, but it sounds like a decent release date to me. For as long as it would take to dub and for the series DVDs to come out completely.. I would believe the movie coming out on 2006/09 would should savvy.
That depends on when they get the dubbing started and finished.. and whether or not they'll actually put it in theatres.. which would be kind of cool. Who knows what they're planning. I just hope it comes soon. I'm dying to see it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
the_lightning_al...
post Jan 19 2006, 11:48 PM
Post #6

Alchemists

From: in a my own little world *starts humming random song*
Member No.: 19,617

actually i heard about this rumor too. so possibly true? don't take my word though, i could be wrong.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bettermanlamia
post Jan 23 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 29,862

i say its true. i also heard about this. they said it was confirmed but then find out it was just a rumor:-( but i say its true so:-D happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I HAVE KH2 NOW!! AND I BEAT IT!!12/31/05 proof!!! http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/bet...ndingscreen.jpg
(my avatar and SIG was made by *twilight_riku* thanks to him)

Peace,
Lamia

+Quote Post
QueenOfDorks
post Jan 25 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 30,043

dry.gif even though i would LOVE for that to be the release date...i wouldnt believe 80% of what you read in forums
even though it is a good way to aquire information.....im STILL waiting for an movie that a forum said would be out July 2004
yeah
not happend yet
this date does sound reasonable though so it may be true...im not sure
im trying to find out myself and im upset because all the websites just give me the release date in Japan
~.::QueenOfDorks::.~ tongue.gif

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Jan 25 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 250

Sorry guys. Its BS.

"Because its on the internet, its GOT to be true."

rolleyes.gif

As it was pointed out, Volume 7 of 13 was just released. The series won't be all out on DVD until 2007.

--------------------
"Struggle is optional. Pain is inevitable."

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won.
I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory.
I will never be overmatched or unprepared.
This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!"
- "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

+Quote Post
Tyna
post Jan 27 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,129

Oh, man, how I wish this was true! I luv the movie. it makes me cry so bad. I guess it wouldn't be too bad to watch it in Japanese 'cuz it's so moving when Al goes "Nii-san, Nii-san". Oh, my gosh, so cute, so sad.

+Quote Post
Winry Elric
post Jan 31 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 9,467

So then it isn't true? T_T Ah man.......Oh! I heard this rumor that the movie when it comes to America might be in theaters, is that true? Does anyone know about this?

I read this in a Anime Insider magazine

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheToeTag
post Feb 2 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #12

Citizen

Member No.: 30,458

well i realy hope it dose cuz that would be so cool.

But what i would like to know is....do you think adult swim will air it before its out on dvd or not,like they the are doing with the show now...only 6 more eps to go yet it will be a year till there out on dvd.

Cuz i cant wait a year for the movie, i would snap.....i almost did when they took the brack on ep 26 hehe

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Melydragon
post Feb 2 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #13

Apprentice

Member No.: 30,365

[size=4]Well, the date does sound reasonable since the movie was released in July from last year but I think FUNimation would want to release the DVDs before the movie. And I particulary think that is the best option. I havenīt watch the whole anime yet but I want to see the end of the series before the movie.

Iīm a FMA fanatic, but Iīm also very patient and I can wait ītill FUNimation desides to release the movie. I donīt wanto to spoil the ending watching the movie first.

[size=2] Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemyīs first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believe in to be the worldīs one and only truth.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  wallpaperfmafma.jpg ( 90.71K ) Number of downloads: 100

--------------------
Taking a ride in the time wind, letīs cross the heaven,
Somewhere in the rainbow that leads to the door of the dreams
-Wind of Magic

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Feb 2 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 6,982

Srry all, havent been on these forums at all for a long time. i have been busy with school and WoW. but i am just here to say that the movie has been realeased SUBBED!!!. i already have it subbed. just pm me for details

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winry Elric
post Feb 4 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 9,467

QUOTE(TheToeTag @ Feb 2 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]345959[/snapback]

well i realy hope it dose cuz that would be so cool.

But what i would like to know is....do you think adult swim will air it before its out on dvd or not,like they the are doing with the show now...only 6 more eps to go yet it will be a year till there out on dvd.

Cuz i cant wait a year for the movie, i would snap.....i almost did when they took the brack on ep 26 hehe

Yeah I did too^^

If it does come in theaters though I'd be one of the first in line. Better yet I will be the first, and the first showing too^_^ Bring my Ed movie plush, cosplay as Edward(or wear a fma shirt) just for the fun of it^^

I'd hate to wait for a year for the movie that would drive insaneO_O But once it comes out after all that waiting it'll be all worth the wait^^

To see FMA on the big screen and in dub too would be like a dream come true*drool* biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 11:43 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css