Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fma-1 Ova
Rock_son
post Aug 1 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #346

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,183

Well i found all ovas if anny ones intrest in to se.

!!warning!! spoiler on all the movies!! if you havent watched the full metal alchemist conquer of shambala don't look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY-3gXg05P4
this is the aragen kids.. it shows.. well jsut watch.. ive been trying to find somewhere to download it.. but i cant find anny plase for this one... well anny whay this one must be realy rare. the only subbed version i can find is in spanish...

(oh at the end they say like just al and then grandpa grandpa grandpa)
have fun to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_8XWq7PR4
this one is just a fun chibi video... it has almost nothing to do with the sries.. its about how they meet after the recording of the movie. this one (thank god) is in english subbed.. and is quite easely found on the net to download..

(this one had to parts)
(part one) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMbsu35Usbk
(part two) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-ScBjECrY
this one i havent check if it is easyely downloaded,,, but i gues it is since there so manny hits well this one i dont like since they give like an alternetive extra look.. well it aint funny since it destroyes the movie in a way.. check for yourself and you know what i mean (non of the characers fit in the tiome) well thats all i have

Oh by the whay... i am new here laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Becca-chan
post Aug 8 2006, 04:55 AM
Post #347

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,345

I love all of those OVA's so much ^^

The ' Kids' one is adorable, although for some reason it makes me feel sad at the end.. I can't explain why though.. but I know it's something O.o`

The Chibi OVA is probably the most funniest out of all of them.

Some of the character's personalities are exaggerated and everything feels really hyperactive ( which makes it really fun.. the thing between Roy and Riza is hilarious..although I do feel sorry for poor Roy ^^; ) and Envy..well I don't normally like him.. but he's absolubtely adorable in this. biggrin.gif

The State Alchemists VS the Homunculi is perhaps the most awesome one.
It's really action packed and brings back some characters that had died ( no Hughes though, he appears in the chibi one though ^^ )

..I do feel sorry for Greed though.. although his expressions in this are just priceless, as are everyone else's laugh.gif

( I also just want to add something about the live action OVA.. it freaked me out the first time I saw it.. yet the second time I watched it was funnier.. there's just something about seeing a motionless Al standing in the middle of a crowd of people as they quite casually walk past.. :: shrugs::

I feel sorry for him at the end though.. mean studio people ¬_¬ )

--------------------
Becca-chan; Your local Tucker addict...I am 100% sane, I swear! O.O;

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Oct 4 2006, 02:50 AM
Post #348

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Rock_son - Welcome to the board!! These OVAs are licensed material, so I believe YouTube took down the videos.

BTW, the English translation of "Children" OVA is found on this thread, and English translation of Chibi-OVA and "State vs..." can be found on Chibi-OVA and "State vs..." OVA translations thread. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMA-otaku
post Oct 25 2006, 03:07 AM
Post #349

Citizen

Member No.: 41,878

I love the chibi-ova!! it´s my favourite. i surely watched it about 10 times, but i can´t get enough!! it´s so kawaiii!! -^^-

alchemist vs. hommunculus is also great. the best part is, where roy schnipsels with both hands very fast. He looks so great there!!!

i wached the children ova without subtitles and though i cannot really speak japanese, i understood everything^^. everywhere are hagaren-posters, and surely there is a lot of merchandise...*keeps on dreaming...*xD

the live-action-ova is so different and intresting...a real al walkíng throug tokio (is it tokyo??).

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 19 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #350

Group Icon

Moving this from FMA Anime Japanese/Sub-title Audience forum to FMA Anime Movie forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hunterk
post Feb 20 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #351

Citizen

Member No.: 44,934

For those who have watched the whole episodes, the movie, and all the OVAs.
Do you really think they stayed in our world?.
I mean, in the Kids OVA they do show Ed in there, and it says that he turned 100 year olds... but...
What about his automail? I mean, He did Grew a lot, how did he get another Automail that fit him?
Besides, after 82 years, (he is 18 in the movie) I bet that his old iron automail should have gotten rusty.

What do you think?
I think he went back, had some adventures then came back.
Besides, how do you explain that the little girl looks just like Winry?
I thought up this theory because I didn't really like their decision.
(they could have just sent a message to the other side to destroy the gate, or go there, give the message, then go back!)
I had to take that off me, hehehe.
Post what you think.
If someone already posted about this, I'm really sorry, I just didn't search very well. x.x

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 21 2007, 01:06 AM
Post #352

Group Icon

@Hunterk - Welcome to the board!!

I'm merging your "After The Movie..., Did they really stayed there? (Spoiler?)" thread to FMA OVA thread, then I'll post my reply there. smile.gif

Now to replying to Hunterk:
We discussed this elsewhere in the FMA OVA talk, and according to the interview with the director/producer of the FMA OVA, "The Children" OVA is "what if" type of situation, and not meant to be taken literally as the canon, nor the continuation of the FMA anime storyline, and the ones in the movie are NOT meant to be taken as real off-springs of Ed, Al, Winry, young Mustang Jr., or whatnot.
The Chilren OVA, according to the director, is "what it might have looked like, if Ed came to Japan and grew old to be 100 years old," no more, no less.

I hope this clears up about why the little girl in "The Children" OVA looks like Wintry.

If you have further discussion about the movie ending and beyond, please add your thoughts on many of "Ending" threads we have in this FMA Movie sub-forum smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hunterk
post Feb 21 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #353

Citizen

Member No.: 44,934

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 21 2007, 12:06 AM) *
@Hunterk - Welcome to the board!!

I'm merging your "After The Movie..., Did they really stayed there? (Spoiler?)" thread to FMA OVA thread, then I'll post my reply there. smile.gif

Now to replying to Hunterk:
We discussed this elsewhere in the FMA OVA talk, and according to the interview with the director/producer of the FMA OVA, "The Children" OVA is "what if" type of situation, and not meant to be taken literally as the canon, nor the continuation of the FMA anime storyline, and the ones in the movie are NOT meant to be taken as real off-springs of Ed, Al, Winry, young Mustang Jr., or whatnot.
The Chilren OVA, according to the director, is "what it might have looked like, if Ed came to Japan and grew old to be 100 years old," no more, no less.

I hope this clears up about why the little girl in "The Children" OVA looks like Wintry.

If you have further discussion about the movie ending and beyond, please add your thoughts on many of "Ending" threads we have in this FMA Movie sub-forum smile.gif

Well, yeah, I figured out that those Kids that looked like Roy were not Jrs or something, but still the kids call Ed Grandpa, and that they have a present from Grandpa Al, then they start arguing about that he is not grandpa he is great grandpa blah blah blah~
So I was just, well you know ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 21 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #354

Group Icon

@Hunterk - Yeah, I know... biggrin.gif
Even if they weren't, I still enjoyed watching those kid calling him Grandpa, and talking about Great great... grandpa Al, and all that. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Frozen Alche...
post Apr 6 2008, 11:43 AM
Post #355

Apprentice

Member No.: 58,158

@Tombow-Youtube still has the OVAs. Thats how I saw them.

--------------------
The Frozen Alchemist.

+Quote Post
Omifizzle
post Mar 21 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #356

Citizen

Member No.: 67,285

I hope you all like it, please comment on the video on the accuracy, i did the best i could biggrin.gif i was wondering why nobody had made a translation of it, so i made one (there might be another one but i couldnt find it) Enjoy:

Click here to watch it!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 21 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #357

Group Icon

Thank you, Omifizzle, and welcome to our board!!
I'm merging this to our existing FMA OVA thread. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Omifizzle
post Mar 21 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #358

Citizen

Member No.: 67,285

Here is a link for the fifth OVA, Reflections

Enjoy

+Quote Post
Half Metal
post Mar 24 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #359

Citizen

Member No.: 67,031

looks pretty cool, ill watch it no matter what cuz its fma !

--------------------
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn225/C...E/hollowsig.jpg

<Hello Half Metal... welcome to the board! Your sig was edited because your current 3 pics make your sig as 410 pix high. On our board, when you have multiple sig pics, please make the total hight of all the pics, as posted, to stay within 300 pix high. Thanks!! :) ~ Board Staff >

+Quote Post
FullMetalFist
post May 19 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #360

Citizen

Member No.: 50,694

how many ova's are there

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 01:24 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css