Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ed's Not Dead..., He's just resting
Guest_becky_*
post Sep 30 2004, 01:41 PM
Post #31

Guests

i'd rather ed didn't kill my great grandparents to come alive! lol...

all those pooooooor londoners have to die!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Akahige
post Sep 30 2004, 01:42 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 833

Of course he'll be back! His arm and leg are finally up for grabs since Dante and Envy took out Wrath... Unfortunately, I think the final sacrifice will be made by Al.

+Quote Post
Aqua_Alchemist
post Sep 30 2004, 02:17 PM
Post #33

Alchemists

Member No.: 257

Ed's fate:
After his apparent "death", a half-elf level 25 Cleric (domains: healing, traveling) named Bob the Healer steps in the scene and casts several instances of Implosion, killing Envy, Dante, Gluttony, and Wrath (player versus player settings are off, so no third-party or party members are injured). He casts a maximized Eagle's Splendor on Rose, making her the fairest lady in the land of alchemy. He also happens to cast Resurrect on Ed, raising him from the dead. Then, using a Stone of Recall, Bob teleports to Pride's home and decided to go melee with his Greatsword +5 (Keen, +2d6 fire damage, On hit Daze 75%/DC26). Then they all go to the town of Neverwinter to drink some dwarven ale. The end.

rsf, do you want to start Forum ADD lol?

--------------------
This section of my signature will be used in memory of Lint the chocolate kitten, that Kase had.

Part of the forum family, Older Brother (onii-chan)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to glass factory.....now :P :D

Glassfactory page
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A spell was cast an the sky turned red
The angel's heart froze to ice
In the gloomy sky black clouds were gathering
The silence was broken by cries
A spell was cast an the sky turned red
The angel's heart froze to ice
In the gloomy sky - The silence where dead angels lie

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Sep 30 2004, 05:40 PM
Post #34

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 726

Nooo, Ed can't die! (*suffers from a stomachache for 2 days because of the upsetting tension and sorrow*)

It sounds really mean, but at this point I'd be willing to even let characters like Al die if it means Ed stays alive....

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Currently designated as Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile for the GP.
I've taken Foolmetal-kun under my wing as my GP Deshi-in training.

+Quote Post
blackasknight90
post Sep 30 2004, 07:11 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 363

my theory full metal alchemist is all a dream made by the ed in our world and in the final episode our ed wakes up and sez "wat a wierd dream" lol tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 30 2004, 07:24 PM
Post #36

Guests

QUOTE(blackasknight90 @ Sep 30 2004, 07:11 PM)
my theory full metal alchemist is all a dream made by the ed in our world and in the final episode our ed wakes up and sez "wat a wierd dream" lol  tongue.gif

No but the real ending is ... (sorry to borrow your idea)...

It is morning. We see a bed. Under the blanket is someone tossing and turning about. We hear moans and groans (get that Riza image out of your naughty minds!) in a male voice (how do you like that laugh.gif ). The birds sing outside the window.

The blankets are thrown off but we don't get to see the person as the blanket covers the camera. A yawn is heard. We hear "That was a weird dream." As the blanket slides off the camera, we hear a slam and we see a closed door.

Downstairs a table waits with dishes covered with those silver covers (you know, those semi-round thingees that cover food). The sound of a chair creaks. We see the tips of fingers reaching for a cover. As the cover is lifted, the camera zooms in to see.... the bleeding head of Ed on the plate!

The camera zooms out and we see Gluttony in normal clothes sitting reaching out for the head and starts to munch on it. "Honey!" he cries, "Can I get more of these heads of idiots? They are less filling, tastes great!"

FMA... The End...

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Oct 1 2004, 06:01 AM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 1 2004, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE(blackasknight90 @ Sep 30 2004, 07:11 PM)
my theory full metal alchemist is all a dream made by the ed in our world and in the final episode our ed wakes up and sez "wat a wierd dream" lol  tongue.gif

No but the real ending is ... (sorry to borrow your idea)...

It is morning. We see a bed. Under the blanket is someone tossing and turning about. We hear moans and groans (get that Riza image out of your naughty minds!) in a male voice (how do you like that laugh.gif ). The birds sing outside the window.

The blankets are thrown off but we don't get to see the person as the blanket covers the camera. A yawn is heard. We hear "That was a weird dream." As the blanket slides off the camera, we hear a slam and we see a closed door.

Downstairs a table waits with dishes covered with those silver covers (you know, those semi-round thingees that cover food). The sound of a chair creaks. We see the tips of fingers reaching for a cover. As the cover is lifted, the camera zooms in to see.... the bleeding head of Ed on the plate!

The camera zooms out and we see Gluttony in normal clothes sitting reaching out for the head and starts to munch on it. "Honey!" he cries, "Can I get more of these heads of idiots? They are less filling, tastes great!"

FMA... The End...

Okay.... blink.gif *Moves away from guest*

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Oct 1 2004, 12:48 PM
Post #38

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

laugh.gif .... ph34r.gif That's one scary mental image.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_SolidsnakeX007_*
post Oct 1 2004, 02:58 PM
Post #39

Guests

PEOPLE THERE IS STILL 1 MORE EPISODE LEFT LET THING PLAY OUT!!! WE ALL HAVE FAITH IN ED HE IS AN AWESOME MIDGET WHO KICKS ASSS!!!!!

+Quote Post
Natsumi Kobayash...
post Oct 1 2004, 04:00 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 862

hehe you are all going to be sooooo surprised!, i saw what happens and it will blow your mind! *giggles at less furtunate that can't see the last ep. b4 it airs in tokyo* I have "connections" you could say and I just finished it today. Man i can't wait for the movie! i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!

Natsumi Kobayashi
Editing Staff

+Quote Post
blackasknight90
post Oct 1 2004, 04:08 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 363

hehe you are all going to be sooooo surprised!, i saw what happens and it will blow your mind! *giggles at less furtunate that can't see the last ep. b4 it airs in tokyo* I have "connections" you could say and I just finished it today. Man i can't wait for the movie! i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!

tELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ninie
post Oct 1 2004, 06:15 PM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 434

QUOTE(blackasknight90 @ Oct 1 2004, 11:08 PM)

tELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!!!

No! Don't tell us!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the amazing Haroken! ^_^ Thank you!

+Quote Post
Shiroi
post Oct 1 2004, 07:34 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 691

T.T *Doesn't know what to believe anymore*

What could be that surprising...? *drawing blanks*
I have to say, this is one series I can't make an intelligent prediction on. The ending could be Ed destroying the gate and combining the two worlds, for all we know! Or maybe the whole cast dies and gets reborn on Earth. X_x

*Bashes head against wall in frustration*

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 03:29 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css