HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Fanart, Just some FMA art or other art (lol)
Riza-Hawkeye
post Dec 27 2005, 11:27 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,654

QUOTE(Xobo @ Dec 27 2005, 04:53 PM) [snapback]334225[/snapback]
your fanart is...very...good T__T i hate looking at fanarts because then i realise how much i actually suck laugh.gif
Awww Sis!! It doesn't suck!! Your chibi's are cute...tongue.gif
And Ed-Al-Win Fan I love your drawings!! Good job. smile.gif
Now I have the idea of starting a fanart thread too!!
Although I probably suck... >D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Dec 28 2005, 12:12 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Dec 28 2005, 01:12 AM) [snapback]334405[/snapback]

QUOTE(Xobo @ Dec 27 2005, 04:53 PM) [snapback]334225[/snapback]
your fanart is...very...good T__T i hate looking at fanarts because then i realise how much i actually suck laugh.gif
Awww Sis!! It doesn't suck!! Your chibi's are cute...tongue.gif
And Ed-Al-Win Fan I love your drawings!! Good job. smile.gif
Now I have the idea of starting a fanart thread too!!
Although I probably suck... >D

awww thanks Riza-doodle but i can only do the chibi's on artpad =_=
and also i'd love to see your fanart sis tongue.gif

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 28 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 27,901

Aww thanks guys(DustStorm, ed's numbuh 1 fan, Jade Alchemist and Riza) ! I'm so amazed when reading the comments, that you guys are actually impressed by these...Oh and Ed's numbah 1 fan, no one art sucks (trust me on this lol), everyone draws good in their own unique way, and Riza I'm glad to see I inspired you to make a art thread, its always good to show what you can do...Which thats the reason why I made this topic lol...And Jade(nice to meet you!) yeah college teachers are always bummer, some are cool and some dull lol And yeah maybe one day I will, that would be so cool lol, oh and the FMA pic I figured it was, it looked too much like a official pic, but who knows lol

Well since everytime I post, I have to post a pic, here's one I did on Ed again lol, except he has cell phone in his hand, no real point to it. I don't even think they had cellphones in their time lol, well I made it up. Its not Ed's phone guys, because a purple phone doesn't suit him lol, but its Winry's, and he made a mistake and broke it, maybe with his metal arm lol

I didn't ink this one, just colored in with color pencil, well the thing is my sister just bought me some color pencils and she would be crush if I didn't use them lol, which they color pretty good with the blending, but I'm not too much of color pencil freak myself, I never can get the right colors, but I tried I hope you guys like it, more will be on the way..

PS: What it says on the phone, 'If found Please Return To Winry Rockbell', if you guys can't see the sloppy lettering on the phone and also my handwriting on the side that says 'Uh oh I broke Winry Phone', well you know Winry she can get violent lol. Seem to go well with it, just hope you guys like it and thanks for the comments again:)

Ed and the Cell Phone lol

+Quote Post
Riza-Hawkeye
post Dec 28 2005, 12:23 AM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

Sis: It isn't all too good, but there are couple of things.
Christmas Doodle
Some junk I drew during science class. >D

Ed-Al-Win Fan: I like it alot. I think oyu'd do well drawing Edward outside of his red cloak. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 28 2005, 12:54 AM
Post #20

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Gahaha!! Ed with cell-phone!! Who'd tonk, but I like it!! laugh.gif
I like the way you do Ed's hair. It's nicely shaped and propotioned!! It sounds easy, but not many people get it right. smile.gif

And, @Riza-Hawkeye - I love your "doodles"!! They are very good!!
You got to open your artwork thread, too!!
I'd love to see more of your artwork!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Dec 28 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Dec 28 2005, 01:58 AM) [snapback]334420[/snapback]

..Oh and Ed's numbuh 1 fan, no one art sucks (trust me on this lol), everyone draws good in their own unique way,

PS: What it says on the phone, 'If found Please Return To Winry Rockbell', if you guys can't see the sloppy lettering on the phone and also my handwriting on the side that says 'Uh oh I broke Winry Phone', well you know Winry she can get violent lol. Seem to go well with it, just hope you guys like it and thanks for the comments again:)

Ed and the Cell Phone lol

hehe thanks =\\\=. and very nice job with Edo and cellphone hehe i can just picture Winrys wrench of doom colliding with his face for breaking her 'purple' cellphone laugh.gif

QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Dec 28 2005, 02:08 AM) [snapback]334423[/snapback]

Christmas Doodle
color]

ooooo very nice sis!
but now i'm jelly AND depressed eheheheh *sigh*

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
Riza-Hawkeye
post Dec 28 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Xobo)
QUOTE(Riza-doodle @ Dec 28 2005, 02:08 AM) [snapback]334423[/snapback]
Christmas Doodle
ooooo very nice sis!
but now i'm jelly AND depressed eheheheh *sigh*
I'll post some messed up art as soon as I can then. sad.gif
When I get around to starting my thread. XD

+Quote Post
SsleepyAlly
post Dec 28 2005, 05:30 PM
Post #23

Alchemists

Member No.: 18,476

Haha, Ed better fix the phone fast with his alchemy before Winry finds out. * 'coures she could probably fix it up in about 2 minutes.

ed's numbuh 1 fan, come on, everyone is good in art in their own special way. smile.gif

Riza-Hawkeye, hurry up and make your own thread already. I wanna see more of your art! ^^

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 30 2005, 03:25 PM
Post #24

Alchemists

Nice drawings Riza Hawkeye, I like the style and overall pictures, you draw the eyes really well...Which I still have a problem getting the eyes aligned myself lol. I noticed though with Wrath I don't have to draw both his eyes, those bangs just cover it up lol. Thanks again for the comments everyone! I'm glad you like that one I did on Edward with the cell, I could see him with a cell phone lol...Well here's another different look of Wrath, I put some clothes on him, I always draw him on his good side, not the phsyco side lol And I guess you can say he's about to play outside, I put a ball by him. And this time I colored him on computer...And the pose was pretty hard to do, I never drew anyone tying their shoes so it was test, a very tricky one. Well I see that I made Wrath shoulders a bit broad, which from some odd reason he looks older lol...I guess we can say he's older lol...Anywho I hope you guys like it:)

PS:He still has Ed's arm and leg, you guys will notice the color change. Poor Ed he just got his arms and leg stolen from him lol

Wrath tying his shoes

I'm now working on a younger picture of Ed and Alphonse, that I'm hoping to get finish by today...Still drawing it up lol

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 31 2005, 01:04 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

Haha, I like your Wrath with gym clothing and shoes!! biggrin.gif
And, you're right, that's a difficult pose, and you got it well!!
I admire your picking some difficult or new stuff and challenging your skills each time!!
Can't wait to see your young Al/Ed!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 31 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #26

Alchemists

Thanks alot Tombow, I appreciate that! Well yeah, I definitely try to work on many poses, since I never was good at making poses at the beginning...And I try to find a lot of tricky one's to do lol...Well here's the young Ed/Al pic I finally finished. The ticky pose on this one, was Edward of course, because how the way he's kneeling. Its another I tried my best on. And Al's pose I just made up from my mind, so if it looks a bit edgy, you guys know why lol...I hope they look like they're younger selves. This was my first time drawing them as this way...I made Ed be the troublesome one, thats why you see him with that fire, he's about to light to a fire cracker...Children shouldn't play with fire lol...Um the background I drew on PSP and designed of course with Adobe CS. You guys don't have to pay any attention to the sloppy picture frames I drew in there, I didn't really make them really smooth, just used a paint brush...I did this to make them look like theire in a house, and blurred it...So your attention can go right to the kids lol...That also was another tricky background, since it was my first time drawing that lol

On other news, I just found out my image hosting provider just bail out on me. It won't let me upload anymore new pictures so I had to found a whole new one...And I need you guys to tell me if you can see the picture, because I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't show up. You know how these image hostings are...lol

PS: Al may look a little different, I never drew him front view before, he actually was pretty tricky with getting the head right lol

I hope you like it, though:)

Younger Ed and Al

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 1 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Ooops, I just wrote long comments, and lost the post when my Internet connection got cut of... yikes!!
Ok, anyway, they are so cute!!
And, yeah, that's a difficult pose!!
I love the way you decide each scene with your imagination and creativity. It is like each picture has the story behind it!! happy.gif
And, of course Ed is always getting in trouble!! Ahaha!!
I'd love to see more young Ed and Al!!

(Yap, I can see Al and Ed pic, tho your siggie is showing red X now. unsure.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
andreaheartsALch...
post Jan 2 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 28,531

wow !! your awesome..!! wrath looked awesome and nice job with ed !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 2 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Your siggie is back on. smile.gif
Have I told you I like you siigie very much?? happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Jan 3 2006, 04:01 AM
Post #30

Alchemists

Thanks alot andreaheartsALchemy! Appreciate that comment. And also thank you to you too Tombow lol, I saw what you wrote and quickly had to go get another image server...The image server I was on goes on and off...Which gets on my nerves, so I had to switch, and may have to switch all my artwork over another image hoster too lol...Well I don't have any drawings to show right now (don't get sad, just kiddin lol) But I will later on today alrighty? I just needed to check on these image hosters today, they're really screwed lol I'm working on a Riza and Mustang pic, so it should be up hopefully soon... smile.gif

PS: lol Oh and Tombow, I'm very glad you like my siggie, it was like one of my first blends on pics...That actually turned out pretty decent lol

Well here's goes the Roy and Riza one I was talking about...It turned alright in my opinion...Well actually it was my first time drawing both of them. I thought Roy was soo easy to draw...But come to think of it he was really hard to draw.. His head was the killer for me...lol I mean making it aligned right...Well I tried my best on both of them...Both of they're poses were test and so was the background, that I was thinking of blurring..lol I know it doesn't really make any sense...But I was just testing to see if I could draw it on computer, which I did on Paint Shop Pro 7 and colored in Adobe...I know it looks a little funny...But it will get better, with more practice lol I didn't bother uh adding names of what the stores...Because they weren't the main point...Roy and Riza were the main attractions lol...Well I just hope you guys like it...Oh and to let you guys know...I get these poses from Anime book, that teaches you how to draw different everyday movements...So thats why you see all this everyday stuff like (tying shoes, holding cell phones etc lol)...Glad to know I draw these poses are pretty good to you all lol

Roy and Riza

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css