HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Fanart, Just some FMA art or other art (lol)
Tombow
post Sep 24 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #136

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Ed-Al-Win Fan - I remember your old wrath drawing.. this new one have more grown up feel!! ^^
I enjoy viewing different expressions, and different hair-styles!! Nice idea!!
They all look nice!! Good job!! happy.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Oct 30 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #137

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,901

biggrin.gif Gee thanks so much Tombow! I'm glad you like them and also see improvement in them. I guess with me getting older my style is bound to improve huh? tongue.gif Since I have also been reading up on anatomy and other methods of inking. Anywho I'm very glad you like those.

I have some more that I wanted to drop off to show you. One of them being a random pic and then other being a Halloween pic, since that is around the corner now (lol). I decided I would make one now. happy.gif

Anywho the first image with showing Ed, was just a simple test to see how he would look in everyday modern day clothes. His outfit I looked at a reference of an actual Old Navy Vest and pants, and just drew it over the best I could, and with putting him it. Also yea he's modeling the joyous look (lol). That is something Ed rarely is, so I gave him a happy smile for once. But nonetheless that basically was the test of the pic, to see if I could draw everyday clothes on characters. I'm practicing a little on that. So in all I hope you like it. It was fun to do, and the background I didn't go into too much detail with. So it's just like an ordinary building background, still trying to get better on those. ^^ lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/Dap...nkedColored.png

This second image is the Halloween 2007 pic I just finished up. This one took atleast two days to color. Alot of time, since it was a lot too color. Its sort of a buddy pic showing Ed and Winry together. And like my first image I looked at real pics of Halloween couple costumes, and put the designs on them, which it turned out to be like this. I made up Winry's hairstyle and Ed's hairstyle of how I wanted them to be. They are cosplaying as Vampire people. I fooled around a lot with the bubble designs on their outfits, and in the end they end up looking interesting to me. The background I used brushes that are of course Halloween to give it off more of the Holiday. Nonetheless when it was finish I enjoyed the results. I adore the colors, and I believe that was more of my strong point on this picture. I kind of started putting my focus more on making my colors stronger to bring out more of the image. Does that make sense? (lol). Anywho I hope you like it and Happy Halloween (since it is now that lol) tongue.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/Dap...oloredFinal.png

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Oct 31 2007, 07:21 AM
Post #138

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Ed-Al-Win-Fan: I love your Halloween fan artwork of Edward and Winry. Edward and Winry's 18th century Vampire costumes look wonderful, and I really like the hairstyles that you chose for both of them. (I haven't seen an artwork of Edward where he is wearing his hair down.) Great job with their facial expressions as well. I also like the Jack O' Lantern motif that you used for the background of your artwork. Nice job and happy Halloween!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Oct 31 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #139

Alchemists

QUOTE(Edamame @ Oct 31 2007, 07:21 AM) *
Ed-Al-Win-Fan: I love your Halloween fan artwork of Edward and Winry. Edward and Winry's 18th century Vampire costumes look wonderful, and I really like the hairstyles that you chose for both of them. (I haven't seen an artwork of Edward where he is wearing his hair down.) Great job with their facial expressions as well. I also like the Jack O' Lantern motif that you used for the background of your artwork. Nice job and happy Halloween!

biggrin.gif Aww thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it and appreciate you commenting laugh.gif . That was one picture that took awhile to do (from crazy comp crashing to programs not loading lol >_<) and through all that I was deteremine to get this done for Halloween. This is like one of my second favorite Holidays, and FMA is my all-time fav Anime, so I'm always open to make them (lol). But nonetheless thanks again so much for commenting, it is really appreciated, and keeps my inspiration high.

PS: I always find very fasinating to give them unordinary hair-do's (lol), which I'm glad to see I succeeded on it. I think I will do it more often happy.gif ^^ hug.gif

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Nov 9 2007, 05:04 AM
Post #140

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 49,158

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!! laugh.gif

I love your drawing

Edo in the new dress is very pretty I love it wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Nov 10 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #141

Alchemists

QUOTE(edo little kid @ Nov 9 2007, 06:04 AM) *
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!! laugh.gif

I love your drawing

Edo in the new dress is very pretty I love it wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!

laugh.gif Oh thank you very much, I really appreciate you taking the time to view it ^^ I'm also glad you find Ed cute in the clothing I picked out for him, I personally think Ed would look totally awesome in new clothing. I'm planning to practice more clothing on him and the other FMA cast, so that won't be the last happy.gif It helps me to get a better understanding of drawing realistic clothing. But nonetheless thank you so much for commenting and viewing, its very much appreciated! biggrin.gif

PS: I love your avie, it's too cute ^^

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 06:03 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css