Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ed And Noah In The Movie
Popogeejo
post Apr 30 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #46

Master Alchemist

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,420

I wasn't reffering to you but to everyone who thinks Noah is alter Rose.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 30 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #47

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

Yeah, Chi. You're perfectly right about their characters being similar. And, by the way, that also gives more clues that Noah is Alter!Rose. What about Al H. and Al E.? They are also different physically, just so you know.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Apr 30 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #48

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

That is true...we know Al E and Al H are meant to be each others equivilants but they don't look that much alike.

Ah, and I didn't realise Al said that in the ova...how cute.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Apr 30 2006, 01:29 PM
Post #49

Master Alchemist

What about Al H. and Al E.? They are also different physically, just so you know.

AH had the notable advantage of ageing moe the Al did.Remember that Al lost 3 years of Growth. He's a Sixteen year old in a 14 year olds body.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Apr 30 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #50

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Apr 30 2006, 09:29 PM) [snapback]388353[/snapback]

What about Al H. and Al E.? They are also different physically, just so you know.

AH had the notable advantage of ageing moe the Al did.Remember that Al lost 3 years of Growth. He's a Sixteen year old in a 14 year olds body.

He also has white blonde hair and blue eyes which Al E would never have got even with age.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 30 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #51

Correction: A seventeen year-old in a recently thirteen year-old body...I don't know if I should buy that argument since Eckart, who seems to be Alter!PSiren, is slightly different physically also...And since you're bringing out the age argument, do we even know how old Roze and Noah are, huh? Maybe Noah is older than Roze and represents what she'll look like later. And don't bring out the name argument, because Alter!Bradley wasn't called Bradley.

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Galorfilinde
post Apr 30 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #52

Alchemists

Member No.: 31,934

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Apr 30 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]388324[/snapback]

Aw, what's with all the Noa hate? I think she's a great character. sad.gif

Yeah, me too ^^

And with the 'she betrayed Ed' thing: I don't think she had much choice. If she wouldn't cooperate, she would've been captured. I really don't think they would say something like: 'Oh you don't want to? That's ok, we'll look for someone else.' You could clearly see that she wasn't friends with them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Apr 30 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #53

Master Alchemist

Everyone elses alter form looked identicle to their counter parts: Graica, Hughes, Pride, Scar, Lust and Lyra.
Al would look like Alphonse if he aged.(Appart from the eyes.Hair colour can change slighly as people age)
Rose and Noah would have to be the same age other wise they aren't the same person. Noah and Rose are similar but aren't alter's of eachother....
IMO.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Apr 30 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #54

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Apr 30 2006, 09:39 PM) [snapback]388366[/snapback]

And with the 'she betrayed Ed' thing: I don't think she had much choice. If she wouldn't cooperate, she would've been captured. I really don't think they would say something like: 'Oh you don't want to? That's ok, we'll look for someone else.' You could clearly see that she wasn't friends with them.

She knew that Ed was the only way to get to Shambala. That is where she wanted to go and was it really that hard for her to make up a lie and escape?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 30 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #55

I doubt Al's hair colour is gonna change, and it doesn't change the fact that his eye coulour is different, since you're bringing out that those from Amestris and their alters are identical. Hughes is dead while his alter isn't, same for alter!Lyra, alter!Bradley, and many other alters too (like Alter!Dorochet and alter!Loa who are different physically also). Some characters aren't even born yet, like Elysia, so I do think the age difference is possible.

And alter!Lust looked very different from Scar's brother's girlfriend, IMO.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Apr 30 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #56

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

I agree. And remember that there are subtle pallette variations for our world as opposed to 'alchemyland' in all objects; not only characters. Everything looks more dull and washed out, thus the less redness of the skin tone.

Aside from that, there are obviously traits evident in their world that can't exist in our world; thus alter Scar had brown eyes and brown hair, just as would be common for a man of Rohm descent. And as an Aryan man, Alfons Heidelrich has silver-blonde hair and blue eyes, while Al's hair is golden (Sometimes sandy or ginger-looking) and has rather mossy green-brown eyes. They are still alters, even with the apparent unshareable features.

I could see some of Rose in Noa; though Noa has a more mature facial structure and body type. There's also the lip color that might throw some people off. (surprising; it's such a small thing) Since Noa has dark lipstick and Rose has the standard non-lipped anime mouth.

On a personal level, they are both confused, rather sad and rejected young women who are also in touch with their spirituality more than most of those around them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Apr 30 2006, 02:00 PM
Post #57

Master Alchemist

Hughes is dead while is alter isn't, same for alter!Lyra, alter!Bradley, and many other alters too (like Alter!Dorochet and alter!Loa who are different physically also)

[spoiler]Just becaus ethe alter form dies doesn't mean the other will hence Al doesn't die when Hydrich does.[/spoiler]

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 30 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #58

*facepalm* That's what I meant so why are you re-forming a part of my post?

Some can have different fates, physical features, etc, that's why Noah being alter!Roze is very much possible.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Apr 30 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #59

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

Why don't I remember alter Lust in there? huh.gif

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 30 2006, 02:16 PM
Post #60

Well, when I first saw alter!Lust (Roma, I think) in a magazine, if it hadn't been mentioned in her bio, I would have never guessed it was her alter...She's part of the gypsies Ed and Al first meet after their car crashed, the one with the curly hair, I think.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2016 - 08:44 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css