Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ed And Noah In The Movie
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 4 2005, 01:32 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,554

<Edited the thread title from "[spoilers] Edo X Movie Girl Love You know which girl (not Winry)" to "Ed and Noah in the movie" to better describe the topic of the thread. 02/21/07 ~Tombow>

idk if there's already been a thread made about this, but was there anything at all going on between ed and noah in the movie? heidrich obviously thought so...

but then again, i read in another post that elrics and noah were going there separate ways at the end of the movie (pretty stupid of noah if you ask me because now she's got nobody left...since her own gypsy companions sold her and all...she could have at least stayed with the elrics for company)

so...would you consider them a couple?

oh...and edoxwin fangirls...don't post any hate flames...if you're gonna post hate flames, at least explain yourself
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)
Automne
post Dec 4 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel Posted Today @ 01:17 PM)
idk if there's already been a thread made about this, but was there anything at all going on between ed and noah in the movie?

No.

but then again, i read in another post that elrics and noah were going there separate ways at the end of the movie

That is true.

so...would you consider them a couple?

No. Definitly.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
LoMXD
post Dec 4 2005, 02:25 PM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 5,413

I hate noah. I just do. but I dont think there is anything between them(if ou ask me its one sided with noah likieng ed

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 5 2005, 05:32 AM
Post #4

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

I feel déjà vu posting this. biggrin.gif

Like SinLuxuria said,

No.

True.

And No. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Dec 7 2005, 07:18 PM
Post #5

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

I might just be saying this because I hate Noah so much, but I really didn't get that vibe. There was sympathy from Ed and curious fascination from Noah, but nothing romantic. And there was a magazine article that said they were parting ways.

I'm still angry that Ed and Al apparently forgave her for screwing Ed over and indirectly causing the destruction of Central and the deaths of numerous people in their world.

+Quote Post
Envy's lil...
post Dec 7 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #6

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 7,890

I think she liked him but he didn't seem interested in her. As usual Ed had his mind on one thing and that was getting home.

The fact that they separated in the end pretty much proves that nothing was going on between them.

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Dec 9 2005, 05:41 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,753

There was more implied Al H. x Noah than Ed x Noah. Ed was just protecting and taking care of her during the day while Al was doing that nazi flying ship thing.

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 9 2005, 11:59 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

QUOTE(Ladymercury @ Dec 9 2005, 05:26 AM) [snapback]326640[/snapback]

There was more implied Al H. x Noah than Ed x Noah. Ed was just protecting and taking care of her during the day while Al was doing that nazi flying ship thing.

uh...wanna point out the heidrich x noah stuff for me? because he said straight to noah's face, "i'm glad that edward is interested in a woman [referring to noah]"

so i guess that makes it pretty obvious heidrich didn't feel that way for her...

+Quote Post
Automne
post Dec 11 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

^ The productor said Al (he didn't say which one) would get a love scene in the movie. I guess it's Al Heiderich he was talking about. I didn't see the movie so I don't know if there are any Al HXNoah hints but, god, I think Bones's ideas are totally stupid especially the all EdXRose (Or Noah) thing, same for LustXLujon.

But it's a chance Bones made EdXNoah impossible since she leaves with the others. She would have certainly died during the second world war so...Even more impossible. Plus, from what I read, I don't know what Al H. was thinking but Ed doesn't seem to be interested in Noah at all, but I'm just saying this

[spoiler]because he refuses to take her with him when he crosses the door though.[/spoiler]

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
FMAlover^
post Dec 11 2005, 10:42 PM
Post #10

Alchemists

Member No.: 14,135

I don't like the Ed X noah pairing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Dec 12 2005, 02:18 PM
Post #11

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 11 2005, 12:04 PM) [snapback]328020[/snapback]

^ The productor said Al (he didn't say which one) would get a love scene in the movie.

Yeah, what was with that? After watching the movie, I have no clue what he was talking about.

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 13 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #12

Apprentice

QUOTE(Jellybean @ Dec 12 2005, 02:03 PM) [snapback]328549[/snapback]

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 11 2005, 12:04 PM) [snapback]328020[/snapback]

^ The productor said Al (he didn't say which one) would get a love scene in the movie.

Yeah, what was with that? After watching the movie, I have no clue what he was talking about.

amen my friend...neither al got a love scene...unless you're counting the brother-sister love between al and winry when al woke up in that bed...and even then, al was way too into his "dream" about ed to even think of winry that way...

[spoiler]
and personally i'm surprised heidrich didn't die sooner of tuberculosis considering he was coughing throughout the movie and eventually hacking out some blood...producers probably thought a gunshot was more dramatic...]
[/spoiler]

maybe the love scene heidrich got was that one scene noah was holding his dead body and caressing it...then again, you'd probably do that to anybody you cared about...she did live with him for quite some time...and when he was alive, he made it clear to her that he was "glad ed was interested in her"

and like someone mentioned earlier, i'm pretty sure noah's chances of survival are pretty much zero...from what i've seen in the movie, she NEEDED ed to defend her...no idea how she's survivng the holocaust now...if noah was smart, i think she should've stuck it out with ed...

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Dec 13 2005, 04:17 PM
Post #13

Apprentice

Member No.: 23,426

wait! hold up!..ed..is with...NOAH!?...lord jesus NNNNOOOO!!!!...someone PaaaLEASE! tell me that isnt true! .....the world is coming to a end ppl! ITZ COMING TO A END!!!....*runs for my life*....*comes back from running for life.* ok ok ok, no no no seriously!...can someone answer my question...is there something between Ed and Noah in this movie?? and i mean like SOMETHING between these two ( maybe something like a couple together...or something else )

--------------------

"Ed and Al like girls...but I can't speak for Roy Mustang"
-Vic Mignogna[voice actor of Edward Elric]

`amERI[K]A.

Avatar Credit: http://kunoichi-life.livejournal.com/1951.html

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 13 2005, 04:27 PM
Post #14

Apprentice

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Dec 13 2005, 04:02 PM) [snapback]329105[/snapback]

wait! hold up!..ed..is with...NOAH!?...lord jesus NNNNOOOO!!!!...someone PaaaLEASE! tell me that isnt true! .....the world is coming to a end ppl! ITZ COMING TO A END!!!....*runs for my life*....*comes back from running for life.* ok ok ok, no no no seriously!...can someone answer my question...is there something between Ed and Noah in this movie?? and i mean like SOMETHING between these two ( maybe something like a couple together...or something else )

if you've been paying attention to all the previous posts, it was nothing but friendship...if you're really pushing it, then its a one sided deal with noah liking ed and ed...too focused on his goals to care (just like with winry)

pity...i really would've liked them to be a couple...and considering noah needed ed to protect her (since her own people sold her for money) it was incredibly stupid of her to separate from them...oh well

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Dec 13 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 23,426

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 13 2005, 06:12 PM) [snapback]329109[/snapback]

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Dec 13 2005, 04:02 PM) [snapback]329105[/snapback]

if you've been paying attention to all the previous posts, it was nothing but friendship...if you're really pushing it, then its a one sided deal with noah liking ed and ed...too focused on his goals to care (just like with winry)

pity...i really would've liked them to be a couple...and considering noah needed ed to protect her (since her own people sold her for money) it was incredibly stupid of her to separate from them...oh well

ok ok ok! DDUUDDEE!! i was paying attention! i just heard some things about it was true that ED and NOAH were together! ok!?...but what i heard was NOT in this topic...OK!?...gosh! so im SSOORRYY! for not paying attention to this topic...in your point of view...but i was

oh yeah! and since it doesnt make since of what i just said in my first reply and then i said i was paying attention...actually i really was paying attention, but see you know i was just asking a question tho and i JUST WANTED to MAKE SURE...i mean theres nothing wrong with that..is it?

--------------------

"Ed and Al like girls...but I can't speak for Roy Mustang"
-Vic Mignogna[voice actor of Edward Elric]

`amERI[K]A.

Avatar Credit: http://kunoichi-life.livejournal.com/1951.html

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 04:21 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css