HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Love And Age, Does "big age differnce" matter to you in a relationship?
Does "big age differnce" matter in love?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 69
Guests cannot vote 
Nepharski
post Feb 25 2007, 02:05 AM
Post #91

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,257

Two conscenting people of physical (and mental) maturity sounds about right for a good, stable relationship.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amol
post Feb 25 2007, 02:57 AM
Post #92

Major General

Member No.: 39,340

I think age doesnt matter in love , you can love anybody of any age , it just depends upon your liking of th person !

+Quote Post
Indignant Judgme...
post Mar 2 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #93

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 44,864

If people think that age matters, then they are seriously narrow-minded. To get to know the person that you love is basically the only thing that matters. If you love the person to death, then there should'nt be a problem. I have a friend that has about 20 year difference parents and they seem to get along real well

--------------------

"Nothing is ever completely negative" ~ Maes Hughes
"Hey! I'm as normal as they get! This is a contest of freaks! What do you want me to do? Hit them with my sling shot?" ~ Maes Hughes
Forum Family: Sisters: ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, sweety_pie, Zachelle, Elise Elric, Intotheocean, Molecular Alchemist, Twilightz, silentsky
Brothers: Ratzenheich FMA Super Fan, Densetsu kid, LastExile, Robo-Mechanic
Cousins: Kenji
Twins: slayeralchemist, ゆきえいり
Devil: God of War (Because he is that cool! XP)

If you want to join my Forum Family, PM me

+Quote Post
p0-tah-t03z
post Mar 4 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #94

Citizen

Member No.: 45,054

I don't see the problem with age difference in love. As long as it is not for money or some other lame way to get rich then it should be fine. However, there are some people who are doing it to attract attention or because it is "in fashion". When I mean "in fashion" I am saying modern day people following what celebrities are doing.

--------------------
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Which came first the music or the misery?

+Quote Post
Yume Melody
post Mar 4 2007, 01:08 AM
Post #95

Citizen

Member No.: 45,201

It really doesn't matter, in my cases.
My boyfriend is turning 16 in December, and I'm turning 13 in July.
I'm not so stupid and I'm far from "I wanna lose mai virginity" driven that love will rob me of my wits and then some sexual / emotional disaster will happen... dry.gif

+Quote Post
GothGirl
post Mar 27 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #96

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,165

I don't think age matters in a relationship if it's with two consenting adults, but I don't think someone sixteen or younger (roughly) should go and date someone 4 or more years older than them, as they could really get taken advantage of and there needs to be some limits so that a ten year old doesn't end up dating some creepy thirty year old.

--------------------

Thanks to ed_drink_your_milk for this awesome siggy!
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. ~Elbert Hubbard

+Quote Post
Scythoro
post Mar 27 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #97

Apprentice

From: 30 37' 56" Lat. and -87 2' 22" Long. at home or 30 33' 3" Lat. and -87 13' 13" at school
Member No.: 45,253

QUOTE(Yume Melody @ Mar 4 2007, 03:08 AM) [snapback]512938[/snapback]
It really doesn't matter, in my cases.
My boyfriend is turning 16 in December, and I'm turning 13 in July.
I'm not so stupid and I'm far from "I wanna lose mai virginity" driven that love will rob me of my wits and then some sexual / emotional disaster will happen... dry.gif

You're 12. blink.gif Intercourse of any kind should be the last thing on you mind.

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Mar 29 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #98

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

Slightly relevant on the topic of consent and protection of the innocent and those considered to be without capacity to consent- Does anyone know if there are laws, statewide or otherwise, legislating any sort of policy on sex with mentally retarded adults?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Colette
post Apr 8 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #99

Brigadier General

Member No.: 27,366

Well, my boyfriend is 17 and I'm 14. 3 years doesn't sound too bad, but at my age 3 years definitely matters. (After all, it's 3 more years of experience, he'll be in college when I'm in high school, ect.) However, I think I'm fairly mature for my age and my parents as well as his are fine with it. I think the reason my mom is fine with it is because of how horrible my brother's relationship is going (Meaning, it's going all too well way to fast. They've been going out for two months on they've already had sex and they also claim to be engaged. She's 15 and he's 17; way too earlier to being thinking and doing stuff like that so fast in my opinion ._.) But my mom knows I'm not an idiot like my brother so it's fine =P

I don't have an opinion on age laws. If you're really in love you can wait the years for you significant other, I think. I don't know where I'm going with any of this >_>

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 03:54 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css