HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fruits Basket (a.k.a. Furuba), Warning! May contain posts with Spoilers without spoiler covers.
Chibi Viki
post Sep 29 2004, 10:08 AM
Post #31

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

I'm okay with guys who are a bit feminine... i know a lot of guys who are like that. in real life, i'm totally okay with gays... just don't do yaoi stuff like kissing and hugging and... eeeek... in front of me cuz, no offense, it just grosses me out when people of the same gender have "that" kind of relationship.

anyway, i don't want to stray from the topic. i like ayame... he's such a fun character like shigure. perhaps the reason why you're shock (other than the fact that i am guilty of watching kyou kara maou), is that your opinion of ayame is that he's gay, but not for me since he's got this relationship with his assistant (at least i'd like to think so).

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 29 2004, 10:10 AM
Post #32

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

Hehe, I'd like to think he's bi. biggrin.gif Attracted to both sexes... yeah, I'll settle for that. laugh.gif It's so fun when he tries to get closer to Yuki. @__@ The wedding dress scene comes to mind.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 29 2004, 10:34 AM
Post #33

Moderator Emeritus

that was... ehrm... weird... i like that scene were his head was on his assistant's knees... aaaaaaw...

but i like him best when he teams up with shigure to creep the kids out! hahaha, poor hatori, caught in the middle of all that madness! XD

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 29 2004, 10:37 AM
Post #34

Moderator Emeritus

laugh.gif Men in dresses generally are creepy at first glance. Though I have to say, Ayame does a better female impersonation than Gourry (from Slayers ever will. @_____@

Hmmmm, I really wanna see the series now... T___T But those HUGE eyes creeped me out at first. I mean... Tohru's eyes are even worse than Ed's! laugh.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 29 2004, 11:05 AM
Post #35

Moderator Emeritus

uhm? i don't mind her huge eyes... everyone keeps saying that she's so much like sailormoon, but she's not really. at first i had the impression that i'll hate her for her usagi-ness... then, after watching later episodes, it all kinda melts and i suddenly feel the urge to kill anyone who hurts her!

it's just that, if i were in the position of any of the juunishi, i'd love to have someone like her in my life as well. the one person in the world who accepts you for who you are even to the ugliest detail w/o prejudice or malice and understands you and your shortcomings. don't we all want to have a person like that in our lives?

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 29 2004, 11:13 AM
Post #36

Moderator Emeritus

Salor Moon? O_o I didn't get that impression from her either. Well, from the bits and pieces I've seen and read of her personality so far. biggrin.gif;; She seems to me like a nice girl, who only wants to help out the people who "need" it.

No, the artwork just really creeped me out when I first saw Fruits Basket pictures. <___< But than I started downloading AMVs of the anime series and gradually I started to... almost like it. I can tolerate it all now at least. laugh.gif

And yes, I think everyone would be glad with a friend like her. smile.gif Well, maybe more than a friend in Kyo and Yuki's case. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Sep 29 2004, 05:34 PM
Post #37

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Why can't guys in real life be more like Yuki and Kyo and Shigure? Without the transformation bit, of course . . .

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 29 2004, 08:01 PM
Post #38

Moderator Emeritus

cuz majority of guys are insensitive jerks ^^;;

and it takes years of traumatized childhood to make a yuuki and a kyo. smile.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Sep 29 2004, 09:52 PM
Post #39

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Haha, that's so true. Angsty guys like them just aren't complete without the childhood trauma . . .

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Sep 30 2004, 01:21 AM
Post #40

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 29 2004, 06:05 PM)
uhm? i don't mind her huge eyes... everyone keeps saying that she's so much like sailormoon, but she's not really. at first i had the impression that i'll hate her for her usagi-ness... then, after watching later episodes, it all kinda melts and i suddenly feel the urge to kill anyone who hurts her!

it's just that, if i were in the position of any of the juunishi, i'd love to have someone like her in my life as well. the one person in the world who accepts you for who you are even to the ugliest detail w/o prejudice or malice and understands you and your shortcomings. don't we all want to have a person like that in our lives?

urgh, tohru's eyes bother me happy.gif;; yeah, tohru is very sweet, but to me her character is just so....flat. like, she's so cutesy-ditzy, nice, angelic, and kind; it's just a little too perfect. oh yeah, plus she's got the sad past, but that's okay because she has the never say die attitude to bear through it! she's a good friend for kyou-tachi to have but i sort of wish that she'd have a few more sides to her personality. overall, i do like her though smile.gif more than akito and yuki, less than shigure and haru and hatori and kyou biggrin.gif yuki's extreme feminine-ness just irks me >___>;; maybe i just need more time to get used to him happy.gif

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 30 2004, 06:49 AM
Post #41

Moderator Emeritus

in a way, i feel the same way, xrninja... i'm just saying that despite her attributes and her seemingly stereotypical character (on the surface that is), i still appreciate tohru and understand why she became precious to the people around her...

now i want to meet rin the horse and kureno the rooster! the manga, in tokyopop, still has a long way to go (currently vol.5) and i don't want too many spoilers anymore.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 30 2004, 02:35 PM
Post #42

Moderator Emeritus

Who's a monkey? blink.gif I thought that little boy who acts like an @**hole had the monkey zodiac, but I'm not sure...

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Blahblah
post Sep 30 2004, 04:17 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 495

Fruits basket is good I guess, but hard to find places with it

I have read up to volume..11 I think? Somewhere around chapter 60 anyways

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 30 2004, 10:58 PM
Post #44

Moderator Emeritus

Who's a monkey?  I thought that little boy who acts like an @**hole had the monkey zodiac, but I'm not sure...

Rizu(?) is the monkey... he's the crossdresser who tends to blame himself for almost everything (he's the son of that scary onsen manager that tohru and co. went to for white day.

the annoying boy is actually the sheep who is inlove with the tiger... man, talk about ironic.

I have read up to volume..11 I think? Somewhere around chapter 60 anyways

vol. 11? and it still hasn't ended?

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
AoiSora
post Oct 1 2004, 12:04 AM
Post #45

Alchemists

Member No.: 667

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 30 2004, 12:34 AM)
Why can't guys in real life be more like Yuki and Kyo and Shigure?  Without the transformation bit, of course . . .

I want Shigure WITH the Transformation!!! laugh.gif I love dogs!

oh and Vol 15 just came out and it is not over yet. (the book has Akito on the cover)

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 07:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css