HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
50 & 51..... Guesses Anyone? *possible Spoilers*, Best guesses as to how the series ends
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 26 2004, 02:51 PM
Post #31

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 330

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 26 2004, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Sep 25 2004, 07:31 PM)
*looks at the movie poster* They're going to have to break their own laws of their anime in order to make that movie poster even remotely possible.

Movie poster? where? >>

Um, the one with "Ed" looking like a younger Hohenheim?

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gluttony
post Sep 26 2004, 03:03 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 725

QUOTE(Virtue @ Sep 26 2004, 09:17 PM)
Someone tell then why Hohenheim on earth looks liek Hohenheim in FMA world and also has the same rotting body. woopee doo.

The Hoenheim on Earth is dead, he died 400 years ago.  He was thrown through the gate by Dante, his entire body went through.

What if Hohenheim comes from Earth ?

He may be Philippus Auréolus Théophratus BOMBAST VON HOHENHEIM,
1493-1541, a famous physician and alchemist. He lived in Switzerland and was known for his research on the Philosophal Stone and on homonculus.

He may have come through the gate into FMA world four centuries ago and met Dante.

That will explain two things :
- How well he knows our world. Even Dante knows nothing about the world behind the gate. And Hohenheim needed only a short amount of time to live in our world.
- Why his body is decaying ? But there is another explanation for this phenomenom. The weakening of the spirit is the reason of the decay. And getting a new corpse in the other world shan't be very different of transferring his spirit with the philosophal stone.

For the moment, I find FMA quite entertaining and logical.
I haven't seen any plotholes for the moment.

Even the different effects of the former body of the homonculus are logical. In fact it's normal that the homonculi don't have the same reaction every time.
If something very hot or cold is thrown at you, you won't react the same way everytime ; you can scream, be shocked, even faint or endure the pain (for that you will need every bit of adrenaline).

Only Full Metal Archer has disappointed me, not in the early 20th century mood of the anime.

+Quote Post
gugclo
post Sep 26 2004, 03:13 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 679

Well they might not get their bodies back because if you look at the promotional poster for the movie it shows him with his auto mail...

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 26 2004, 03:28 PM
Post #34

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

Really? blink.gif Do you mean the one with Ed in the "Hohenheim-outfit" (hair in a ponytail)? 'Cuz I couldn't see anything metal/silverish.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
gugclo
post Sep 26 2004, 03:57 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 679

excactly o.o

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 26 2004, 06:32 PM
Post #36

Guests

QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 26 2004, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE(just call me sin @ Sep 26 2004, 02:42 PM)
Well to me Ed is beyond the gate with his father. All Dante did to him was seperate his spirit from his body like what she did to his father.

Ah yes, the famous "dante says she seperate hohenheim spirit from body" speech.

Someone tell then why Hohenheim on earth looks liek Hohenheim in FMA world and also has the same rotting body. woopee doo.

The answer to your question is that Hohenheim says in episode 50 "Dante thinks that she has separeted my mind, body and spirit. However I found a way to go through the Gate."

Yep, somehow he miraculously found a way to go through, not through the courtesy of Dante or anyone.

Being a military buff myself, they showed the wrong bi-planes flying against those zeppelins if the date is 2nd September 1916...

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 26 2004, 06:50 PM
Post #37

Guests

QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Sep 26 2004, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 26 2004, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE(Kaos @ Sep 26 2004, 04:01 PM)
I think Ed will die by envy, then Al will revive Ed. Ed will become a homonculus, Al will lose his soul. Ed will have full memory and be a unstoppable homonculus smile.gif

In the movie I think he will try to revive his brother.

Well first of all to be a homonculus you must try to revie someone and FAIL. But do you not remeber when Al succesfully revived Nina's body, but not her soul? So basically al can do the same thing for ed, but just learn how to attach the soul to the body.

That wasn't Nina's body. If you remember, Scar blew her up after she was transmuted with her dog.

Ok near around episodes 30-49. There was a episode where Al seeked how to use the philosopher's stone. And he contacted tucker. But tucker said he would only teach him IF, he uses the philosopher's stones power (Al's body) to do human alchemy to bring nina back. Everything is successful but the soul attachment.

+Quote Post
Guest_sin_*
post Sep 26 2004, 06:50 PM
Post #38

Guests

QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Sep 26 2004, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 26 2004, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE(Kaos @ Sep 26 2004, 04:01 PM)
I think Ed will die by envy, then Al will revive Ed. Ed will become a homonculus, Al will lose his soul. Ed will have full memory and be a unstoppable homonculus smile.gif

In the movie I think he will try to revive his brother.

Well first of all to be a homonculus you must try to revie someone and FAIL. But do you not remeber when Al succesfully revived Nina's body, but not her soul? So basically al can do the same thing for ed, but just learn how to attach the soul to the body.

That wasn't Nina's body. If you remember, Scar blew her up after she was transmuted with her dog.

Ok near around episodes 30-49. There was a episode where Al seeked how to use the philosopher's stone. And he contacted tucker. But tucker said he would only teach him IF, he uses the philosopher's stones power (Al's body) to do human alchemy to bring nina back. Everything is successful but the soul attachment.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 26 2004, 06:51 PM
Post #39

Guests

sprry about the double post, my comp was acting gay and accidently posted twice

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Sep 26 2004, 07:31 PM
Post #40

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 26 2004, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 26 2004, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Sep 25 2004, 07:31 PM)
*looks at the movie poster* They're going to have to break their own laws of their anime in order to make that movie poster even remotely possible.

Movie poster? where? >>

Um, the one with "Ed" looking like a younger Hohenheim?

So 'movie poster' was refering to that picture? -.-

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_fan_*
post Sep 26 2004, 10:45 PM
Post #41

Guests

I have a question. Did the blond officer of Mustang betrayed him? On episode 50, when Roy was going to assault the homoclues with one eye, the blond officer went to tell the one eye homoclues. I think Mustant went byebye. The ending I believe is that everybody dies, bad guy all revive from death. Just like sad ending of Chrno Crusade.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 26 2004, 10:48 PM
Post #42

Guests

they have to all die cuz there has to be a lot of alchemy afterwards since theres WWII

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Sep 27 2004, 02:13 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

Ed's ghost comes back and KICKS THE FAT ASSES OF ALL THE REMAINING HOMOCULUS AND DANTE!!!!

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Hagane no Chibi
post Sep 27 2004, 02:48 AM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 107

I noticed an error also, the driver of the car tells Hoenheim "Sir Churchhill" wanted to see him.... Churchhill wasnt a "Sir" until much later on, and he wasnt even prominent until shortly before WWII if memory serves.

+Quote Post
SirXiGua
post Sep 27 2004, 07:01 AM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 474

*Spoiler*

I watched episode 50 of FMA and to my greatest shock is that ED dies in the hands of Envy... ED manages to get back to the FMA world but this father cannot because his body has already fully gotten over the gate(from what i read frm the translation). ED loses to Envy because he cannot use Alchemy against Envy.

This is because Dante tells him that if he uses alchemy, AL(which is put on a alchemy array and said to be a "ACTIVE PHILOSOPHER STONE") will react to ED's alchemy and they do not know what will happen. And when Envy shows his TRUE face to EDward, Edward his in some sort of a shocked state and Envy just kills him like that by poking him in his chest...

And that concludes episode 50...

Oh man... i really wonder if they can finish the show in just 1 more episode...
can't wait to watch the last episodE!^^

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 02:19 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css