Favorite games :
- Xenogears (and the Xenosaga series) : easily my favorite... not because it is perfect (it isn't) but the story of this game is full of potential and I felt very inspired by it (still do). As for Xenosaga, I was pretty moved by those games.
- Okami. Because it's perfect. I never EVER got bored of it. And the art is fantastic.
- Silent Hill. Because it's more psychological than other survival horrors. SH2 is my favorite (and I can't get enough of James' silliness... thank you fandom for making me laugh... because this game was pretty depressing *god, the end of the game, I can't watch it again because it made me cry so much*).
- FF9 and 6... I just love those 2 Final Fantasies the best.
- Persona 3 and 4 : those games have some style. And you don't have a lot of trouble getting attached to the characters.
- Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 : It reminds me of FMA (very sad moments with funny ones, very human characters, the "resurrecting people = sin against god and great suffering" theme)... with a Tim Burton atmosphere. I love the gameplay too. And Yuri just kicks major butt.
- Ace Attorney Series : Because it's completely hilarious