HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
If You Could Spend Two Days With An FMA Character (or one day each with two characters), Who would that be, and how would you like to spend the time?
Chibi_Girl29
post Jul 11 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #76

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,004

it'll be the bestest days of ma life

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 11 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #77

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

I'd definitely spend the first day with Ed. I mean, we could both talk about what it's like to have younger siblings. And teenage angst? XDDDDDD And since I'm almost 18, maybe I could hang out with either just Ed or movie!Ed...and it would be nice if he could bring Al along. And they could teach me some alchemy! Apprentice much? XD

Or, we could just relax and play some games...Ed and Al do need to unwind, after all.

Second day - Roy! biggrin.gif He could teach me how to use matches...hahaha, since I'm so bad at lighting them. XDDDD Kidding. Seriously though, I don't know what to do with a guy who's more or less a decade older than I am, but maybe I could just talk to him. You know, find out what his earlier years were like...who knows, he could teach me a thing or two, and not just in alchemy. But I don't think he'll like it here, it rains a lot these days where I live XD

Or Hughes, so I can meet Elysia and Gracia. I wouldn't mind him shoving pictures in my face, really. happy.gif It would be cute.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Freya-chan
post Jul 11 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #78

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,952

First day- ROY! i'd drag him around shopping he could teach me alchemy and secretly make fun of ed....

second day- Scar. scar is cool and im positive he wasnt always insane.. if he was busy... 9or killing people) it would be Alex or Havoc

Wait better idea *runs off to kidnap Travis and Vic *

--------------------

+Quote Post
edxwinryfan
post May 23 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #79

Apprentice

Member No.: 59,190

day one=with Winry

first half of day two= with Ed

second half of day two: Have Ed and Winry together and then make them confess there love for each other. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kunoichi-Alchemi...
post May 31 2008, 09:52 AM
Post #80

Citizen

Member No.: 59,910

If I could spend two days with any FMA character it would be hm... *thinks*

First half of day one, I would want to spend with Alphonse first! Because one, we both like kitties and we're going to be kitty hunting! Then, we'll run around some curious town, get something to eat, and search for more kitties!

Then, the second half of day one, I'ma want to go with Roy and Riza. I'm interested in the military and plus, I want to learn how Roy could control fire and whatnot and I want Riza to teach me gun shooting skills. XD. Ooh! I want Roy and I to play some curious arcade game that day! (While Riza is watching us and assuming were both idiots)

Finally, the second day, I want to spend it all with Edward Elric! I'm pretty bad at Physical Science so maybe that day, he can tutor me and whatnot. And, I would want to know about alchemy and he can teach me a little bit (if he's willing to, I mean). Yupp, that'd be the best day of my life~!

--------------------

"Look... I know your type. You're the kind of guy who doesn't mind getting the c**p beat out of him... but totally loses his cool when someone gets hurt. Your a stereotypical hero."
~ Greed (when he was talking about Ed)

+Quote Post
vidramidra
post May 31 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #81

Citizen

Member No.: 58,437

Oh my, good idea, I want to shoot with Riza too! biggrin.gif So mah first day would be spent with her. I want to know everything about guns, EVERYTHING. tongue.gif I would ask her to meat early so we can have LOTS of time! She could teach me how to use them, what's the difference between one and the other, and so on. After that, I would take her to one of my favourite Tea Houses in Budapest, I'm sure she would enjoy that. We could talk about a lot of things there, just relaxing and drinking yummy teas. ^^

And my second day would be spent with Roy of course! Why? Well... wub.gif
What we would do? Lets see, I would probably take him for a walk and show him some of my favourite places in the city, like the big park in the center or the book stores, we could find one or two about alchemy. I would definately talk a lot about alchemy with him, 'cause I'm really interested in it!! And I'd surely ask him to stay for the night to watch the stars together in our garden.

That's it! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tombo
post May 31 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #82

Citizen

Member No.: 59,870

I would pick Roy Mustang, because hes cool and i like his attitude, he would be really fun to hang out with and he would be a big laugh. We could set fire to things and go out cruisin' smile.gif

+Quote Post
Chao
post Jun 2 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #83

Citizen

Member No.: 59,952

Edward of cooourse~! 8D
I'd make him play some video games with me. >D

Or actually, I'd get him to show me how exactly alchemy works, because it looks just so interesting. :3
THEN I'd make him play video games, one thing I could hopefully beat him at. xDD

That would be an awesome 2 days. :3

+Quote Post
Mimori
post Jun 3 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #84

Citizen

Member No.: 59,987

Day one

Morning:
I would spend with Roy so he can teach a little bit of flame alchemy and tell me how to torment Ed. Also, to just play with fire would be fun!

Afternoon: Eat at the park and then avoid all pet shops and dogs... (Because of his little episode a while back with dogs >.> [Episode 13 to be exact] ) Then have Hawkeye teach me how to use a gun, correctly.

Nightime: Have a sleep over with Hawkeye and black hayate!

Second Day:

Morning: Definitely have to be with Ed, so I can call him short and annoy him irritate him, like Roy would. Then kick his butt with fire alchemy...I hope.

Afternoon: Watch the "Full Metal Alchemist Movie" with him. tongue.gif Eat some American food and go see Winry! I love mechanical engineering, we will confuse Ed with logic or she will confuse me...0_0;!

Night time: Make him teach me more alchemy and go prank unsuspecting people....

(I sound like an adolescence..Well I guess it comes with the age of 14 >.>)

+Quote Post
LittleFullMental
post Jun 19 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #85

Citizen

Member No.: 58,110

I would choose alfons heidrich for the first day and get him to teach me all he knows about rockets...

and the second day will be with ed, i want to spar with him all day long and maybe take apart his auto mail while I'm with him... smile.gif

--------------------

this sig was made by a friend... -______________-

+Quote Post
helmet boy
post Jun 20 2008, 09:16 AM
Post #86

Citizen

Member No.: 46,143

Day one id half to take winry because id love to actually find out the mechanics behind automail and how it works.

Day two would be hughes, just because he's always a positive guy and i actually sorta got teary eyed when he died...

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jul 29 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #87

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

Edward happy.gif We could go play videogames and later I'll ask him a bunch of questions on Alchemy.Then,we might go on Youtube and I'll show him all the videos they make on him and Roy,Winry,or Envy,just to tease him.

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Saving_Grace
post Jul 30 2008, 03:53 AM
Post #88

Alchemists

Member No.: 33,782

Like a few other people mentioned, I think it'd be awesome to spend one day with Riza or Havoc and learn how to shoot. Pew pew pew.

The second day? Sheiska would be awesome; we could talk books. Hmm, on the other hand, I think she'd probably irrate me after a while, so maybe not her...

Oooh! Alphonse! We could spend the day rescuing kittens!

+Quote Post
Immortal_Sandwic...
post Nov 1 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #89

Citizen

Member No.: 64,107

Both days with Envy.

+Quote Post
Firearm Alchemis...
post Nov 2 2008, 02:01 AM
Post #90

Citizen

Member No.: 55,052

Riza for a day. Ask her to teach me shooting. Roy or Hughes for the other. Roy would be for alchemy and to just hang out. Hughes cos I wanna learn how to throw throwing knives and of cos, PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Though half the time he would probably be ramling bout Elysia...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:47 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css