HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
If You Could Spend Two Days With An FMA Character (or one day each with two characters), Who would that be, and how would you like to spend the time?
FullmetalMagicia...
post Mar 14 2006, 12:00 AM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,955

welcome to the forums zhesler87!

oh wait...

umn...

I wish I can become like Arakawa sensei!

--------------------
~~~Edward Fan 101~~~
~~~As an Ed fangirl, I must love him with all my heart!-My Pledge!!~~~

My deviantArt Page |Link|
AKA DarkAMagician (Gaiaonline), kanazuchi92 (deviantart) and erectroryte (LiveJournal).

-turned into an alchemist: Open Chat, 5: 35 pm Sydney time, March 14 2006, Tuesday
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joegirl
post Mar 14 2006, 09:37 AM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 32,806

Ed!!!! I'm a lot like him, actually. I think milk sucks. I'm blonde, short, and short tempered. I HATE it when people make fun of my shortness, and I once blew up on someone completely for it. It was quite Ed-esque. I also have an evil streak, although that's more of a manga-Ed characteristic.
I would love to spend two days with Ed, first of all because, saying that for both these days he's totally bound to me (muhahahaha), I might be able to join him on one of his adventures. If not, just think of all the things he could teach about alchemy. Also, he's hot. Sorry, that's my semi-fangirlness kicking in there. I can't help it, I'm 13!
One more thing. I could call HIM short. I never get to do that. WACHOUT EDO!

PS. I'm new to the board, but I'm an FMA lover!

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Mar 17 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

I would like to spend at least one of the two days with Roy. I think that would be really fun, I like his sence of humor
(amongst other things *cough) And I could watch him blow things up biggrin.gif Later on we could go to a bar or someting and I
would have Hughes there to. The seem like cool guys to hang with.

I really wouldn't know who else.. Maybe Greed.. I could ask him about the homuncullus stuff..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bekkii
post Mar 21 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #34

Citizen

Member No.: 33,201

It'd be with Edo-kun... and I guess I'd spend the whole time trying to figure out a way to persuade him to take me with him when he leaves. wub.gif

+Quote Post
Philosophers Sto...
post Mar 21 2006, 02:35 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 33,238

Wow, i love the answers in this thread. Some people seem as though they would do everyday things, others want alchemy training and few seem to have some other desires if you know what i mean. *wink* *wink*

Day one: Hohenheim of Light!!!!!! I can't believe no one chose him yet on this post. I would spnd the whole day with him in some secretive place, and ask him endless questions concerning alchemy. He could train me to be a complete bad@$$. And then i could ask him what its like to live for over 4 centuries. He has to be full of amazing information from all the time he has lived for. I could ask him why he left envy, though i assume its for the same reasons as why ed and al left sloth, and why izumi left wrath (they all looked like disgusting piles of flesh and organs all misplaced and creepy-like)

Day two: Okay day one was more of a serious approach. For day 2 i would bewith Rizza Hawkeye. She could teach me to how to shoot various weapons and tell me all kinds of intersting things about Roy that no one else would know. I'm sure those 2 have private discussions about things that Havoc, and fFury and others wouldn't know. .......And the main reason would be because Rizza is Hot i say!!!!! But i won't go into any other details as to what we would do because i would probably get kicked off this site laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Hyleaus
post Mar 22 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 33,302

I completely agree. I imagine that I would spend the first day with Hohenheim of Light and the second with Dante. How could you pass up the chance to learn hundreds of years of knowedge arcane?? But then again, I admit that forgotten lore is a hobby of mine unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Damascus
post Mar 26 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #37

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,658

I would spend it with Winry! She's so cute, and such a sweetheart too... :3

--------------------
Deep Wave Alchemist - Kyoha no Renkinjutsushi
RED DAAAWWWWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Fanboy till the day I die!
I IPB Image Winry

+Quote Post
Neo78956
post Apr 5 2006, 05:43 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 32,324

Hmm, well, lets see.

I'd hang out with Ed the first day. I'd like to ask him questions about alchemy and such, and definitely spar.

The second day i would hang out with Gredd, and do what he and I do best. Go clubbing and pick up chicks.

--------------------
Armstrong: "Your proof is right here! See this body! Flawlessly sculpted in service to the state! Feel how they pulse with loyalty! Feel how! If you don't believe them they will make you believe! FEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

+Quote Post
marktse
post Apr 5 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 34,214

Two days?

I'd hang out with Martyl for two days cause shes's flexible.

+Quote Post
BlackStar
post Apr 5 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 34,040

hmm...i would say Alphonse for one day.. hes nice and i think we could get along well

and the seond day, most defonatly Envy, id probably annoy the hell outa him. then hed kill me ^^;;;; but if i had to be killed, let it be by Envy

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tyrasibion
post Apr 7 2006, 03:47 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 34,228

I'd spent it with Lust. At least, if she's kind to me, and not going to kill me with those long fingers of her. dry.gif

+Quote Post
mitsuyagi
post Apr 7 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 34,327

I will spend the first day with Winry, and the second with...

Winry!!!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
You ask me to enter adn then you make me crawl...Kaeru basho de aru you ni

+Quote Post
Damascus
post Apr 7 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #43

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,658

QUOTE(mitsuyagi @ Apr 7 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]376086[/snapback]

I will spend the first day with Winry, and the second with...

Winry!!!!! tongue.gif

Yay, someone I can relate too! I love winry!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Deep Wave Alchemist - Kyoha no Renkinjutsushi
RED DAAAWWWWWWNNNN!!!!!!!!!

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Fanboy till the day I die!
I IPB Image Winry

+Quote Post
Fontine_the_craz...
post Apr 7 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #44

Apprentice

Member No.: 32,389

if i could spend two days with an Fma Character(s) i would spendit like this

Day One:
I would go with Havoc, Fuery, Falsman and Breda to the park to have a relaxing day( i've been really stressed lately dry.gif ) I would try my best to play Shougi with Breda w\knowing a stong possibility i would lose. Then i would talk to Flad man and Fuery on tips on getting girls the better way from a girl's point of view, while enjoying a nice cup of tea( coffe for me) Then i would take a long walk with Havoc and.....................welll.....(my friend kaye would tell me im a super perv right now) After all of that....TIME FOR FUN!!!!!!! We would spend the rest of the time playing video games *cough* DDR, and others like Halo. Also I Would Challenge them in a arm wrestle and just plain wreslnig like any body would wanna take me on. then i would laugh at them for being babies. Then i would cry on havoc shoulder when i finish Kingdom Hearts 2.

Day Two: The whole Mustang brigade( WOOT!) First of all i would spend the morining with Riza at a shooting gallery , while all of the others are sleeping like babies. Then one the other have woken up we'll go to a amuzemnt park/water park and have boat loads of fun there . But i'll have to wear a retarded hair cover because i cant get my hair wet, so i'll sit on the side while everyone is swimming untill Havoc and Roy push me in Then i'll use my awesome alchemy( living in another world) to get my revenge on the both of them. Later on Riza and I will mooch of Roy and Havoc For money for games and keep all prizes to ourselves. Then we'll find the biggest ride in the park and Beg every one to get on it after we all get off Riza and i'll will laugh at the guys who ate before the ride ( we warned them) Then we will share a nice oinic at the park. Then go back to my house and play Doggie warriors with our dogs( Black Hayate v.s Kairi ) Were not actually going to make them fight just play with there paws. Then at night we all sit down watch the following; The Ring 1 and 2 The Grudge , Grave of the firefiles, Princess Mononoke, and conquerer of Shambala.

--------------------

"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...
.....A far-off memory thats like a scattered dream....
.....I wanna line up the pieces- yours and mine."

+Quote Post
Sin Of Envy
post Apr 7 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #45

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 32,729

Envy of course, whatever his green head wants...

--------------------
Older sis: Kitty Alchemist :3

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 10:02 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css