HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thread For Anyone Who Hates Ed X Roy! Edxroy Fans, Kindly Please Keep Away From This Thread. :) Also, This Is Not Anti-yaoi Thread., Please post your anti-yaoi on an appropriate thread and NOT here.
Rating 4 V
blackrider76
post Nov 5 2005, 06:48 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,078

QUOTE(Jellybean @ Nov 4 2005, 04:27 PM) [snapback]309169[/snapback]

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 3 2005, 07:10 AM) [snapback]308619[/snapback]

I don't have anything against because, long long ago, it was allowed to 'keep the blood of the family' or I don't know what but since Ed and Al can't have babies. XD But their brotherly love is true, that's what is very touching.

Yaoi incest doesn't actually bother me as much as hetero incest, it's not like two brothers are going to go having two-headed babies or anything. When I first heard of elricest, I thought it was kind of ...ew *cringe*, but now I read some really cute Elricest fanfiction and doujinshi and I'm totally into it. The G-rated ones are basically just them being cutesy and brotherly anyway. wub.gif It's probably the sweetest of the fma yaoi pairings, since all the ones involving Roy and EnvyEd tend to be kind of angsty and sadistic. I have to be careful to avoid everything that's not post-series, though, cause those are either shouta or Armor!AlxEd. >.< Ugh. No metal sex for me, thanks.

yeah, a lot of envyXed GOOD fanfics are all sad, and they finish it in a sad way ;_;

LOL metal sex. I find that kinda wierd too, since hes empty

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Nov 5 2005, 06:53 PM
Post #47

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

Bwahaha, yaoi fangirls have taken over the yaoi-hater thread!

Just kidding. I can see how people would hate it. I don't like HughesRoy very much myself, because I love Hughes as a devoted family man. I imagine alot of Royai fans hate RoyEd for much the same reason (besides, y'know, the gayness).

On a sidenote, it always strikes me as funny when people write RoyEd as royed. It looks like a verb. You've been royed! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
blackrider76
post Nov 5 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #48

Apprentice

Member No.: 20,078

i just noticed the title says: edXeoy

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Nov 5 2005, 07:46 PM
Post #49

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,753

Its not the gayness, its the age-ness. tongue.gif

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Nov 6 2005, 04:52 AM
Post #50

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

I hate both Ed/Win and Roy/Ed tho however...

I did hate RoyxEd for its Pedo-ness, yet [spoiler] I don't mind 18 yrs old!Ed x 13 yrs old!Al with their 5 years age difference.... incest + pedophilia should be more wrong, but oh well...[/spoiler]

QUOTE(GaluxKitty @ Oct 31 2005, 03:27 PM) [snapback]307376[/snapback]

[spoiler]Pretty much all Ed pairing except Ed/Al and Noa/Ed got cancelled out after the movie after they shut the Gate.... and while people bitch about Royai getting no closure, perhaps their closure was simply getting back into their normal routine. happy.gif It doesn't really matter which pairing you support, because there will always be opposition, but you just have to make sure you enjoy yourself with it, I think.[/spoiler]

Yay. <3

QUOTE(Jellybean @ Nov 4 2005, 04:27 PM) [snapback]309169[/snapback]

Yaoi incest doesn't actually bother me as much as hetero incest, it's not like two brothers are going to go having two-headed babies or anything. When I first heard of elricest, I thought it was kind of ...ew *cringe*, but now I read some really cute Elricest fanfiction and doujinshi and I'm totally into it. The G-rated ones are basically just them being cutesy and brotherly anyway. wub.gif It's probably the sweetest of the fma yaoi pairings, since all the ones involving Roy and EnvyEd tend to be kind of angsty and sadistic. I have to be careful to avoid everything that's not post-series, though, cause those are either shouta or Armor!AlxEd. >.< Ugh. No metal sex for me, thanks.

... you are awesome. Let's be friends. xD (I don't like metal!smut either... I am all for Ed x Human!Al... [spoiler] and maybe Alfons x Alphonse, but that's just totally random because it shouldn't happen.[/spoiler]

and as someone has mentioned... i mean, yea, not like Ed and Al can have 2 headed babies... I found het incest kinda... ick, too.

and well, for the topic starter... again, if you hate it, don't look at it.

If you looked at it, forget it. (This is what I do with RoyxEd since my friends force me to see them)

If you found what you like, stamp it onto your brain so that other disgusting pairings won't take over.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Nov 6 2005, 07:24 AM
Post #51

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,753

Alter!AlxHuman!Al <- weird gate!babies?

I just imagine Alter!Al like coughing all over Human!Al every five minutes.

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Nov 6 2005, 02:13 PM
Post #52

Alchemists

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Nov 6 2005, 05:52 AM) [snapback]309825[/snapback]

... you are awesome. Let's be friends. xD

Yay! I like making friends. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
The Great Aspara...
post Nov 6 2005, 08:30 PM
Post #53

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,454

but really... its like... offensive to ed and everything

well not that he'd be able to tell, but still

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Nov 6 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #54

Alchemists

laugh.gif I always crack up imagining Ed's reaction to fma yaoi fandom. The three most common people he's paired up with are two people he loathes and his brother, plus he's always getting molested or pseudo-raped and is the uke like 99.5% of the time. That warrants a trademark Ed-fit of monumental proportions.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Nov 7 2005, 05:03 AM
Post #55

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Jellybean: Poor Ed...

That's why I am all for Seme!Ed, YAY.

Ladymercury: ... zomg, the image on my head looks sooo funny. xD

Love can conquer all, I am pretty sure (zomg cliche lines1!!111!!!!ONE!)

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Missh Loony
post Nov 7 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #56

Citizen

From: In the words of Special Ed of Crank Yankers: I come from my house!
Member No.: 23,458

xD I can stand it, though I don't think it would ever work. Plus, it's not canon... so there's nothing for me to really 'worry' about, eh?

But my friend loves Roy to death, and one day I had a bunch of Algebra-related Geometry homework to do, so...

Roy + Ed = ...NO SOLUTION

No offense to any fans. I think it's just funny, 'cause you could do that with any pairing. Like... uh... Hayate and Riza... which is a REAL no solution, right thur.

+Quote Post
Guest_Triple_Soul_Alchemist_*
post Jul 10 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #57

Guests

Old thread, but oh well. XD

Allright. When I saw this I figured "Hm. A nice, intelligent convo about why people don't like Roy x Ed. FINALLY! Someone shares my opinion!"

...But then I come here and am assaulted by the first post. xX

Allright. I'll get this out of my system. I hate Roy x Ed. HATE it. I just find the pedohpilistic theme of that absolutely disturbing.

HOWEVER. I will not run around and bash those who DO like it. While I maye disagree with your choice of perfered pairing, I won't look at you any less as a person. It's pointless to see one pairing a person likes, and dwell on it. People like that need to move on. I have a friend that likes Roy x Ed, and while I highly dislike that pairing we're still good friends.

I just find it pointless to bash a pairing until you're completely out of breath. Very pointless.

Well, there's my two cents. xD

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 10 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #58

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE(The New Fullmetal Alchemist @ Jul 10 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]420419[/snapback]

Um... hi? Not sure if anyone checks this or not anymore, but... If anyone here is a fan of Roy and Edward (not necessarily a couple from a sexual standpoint, mind you), then please consider entering this fanart contest!!!

Just read the fan fiction that is linked in my sig, and draw your favorite scene from the story! More info and rules/prizes are listed at the end of the fan fic!!! PM me if you have any questions, want to recieve an e-mail address so you can submit your work, or if you know of any place that I could post this contest! smile.gif Thanks!

It seems like a lot of you here enjoy talking about Roy and Edward in a non-couple sort of way, and this fan fiction should be for you! Granted, one could argue it goes both ways (couple or not), but personally I think it's not (and I did write it!) Anyway, let me know if you're interested in the contest! Hope someone reads this... sob!

Stop spaming that damn comp!

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Jul 10 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #59

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

QUOTE(Flame_Alchemist_Obsessor @ Oct 30 2005, 07:06 PM) [snapback]306764[/snapback]

WHY does everybody love the EDXROY pairing??!!!

I've really no idea. Even if you don't have problems with Homosexual coupling, Ed and Roy would qualify as pedophilia. Regardless, however, I'm just not a fan of coupling characters anyway, outside of what the Anime or Manga lays down as a canon or suggested relationship. That said, it's fairly obvious that Ed really doesn't like Roy, and Roy seems to regard Edward as a somewhat costly asset to his career.

At most, Roy might see himself as a bit of a Father substitute, but otherwise I find this sort of thing highly unlikely, and highly disturbing.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Jul 11 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #60

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

As I mentioned in the other thread that spawned this one, EdxRoy creeps me out to no end.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 12:19 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css