HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thread For Anyone Who Hates Ed X Roy! Edxroy Fans, Kindly Please Keep Away From This Thread. :) Also, This Is Not Anti-yaoi Thread., Please post your anti-yaoi on an appropriate thread and NOT here.
Rating 4 V
GaluxKitty
post Oct 31 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,308

QUOTE(Flame_Alchemist_Obsessor @ Nov 1 2005, 10:58 AM) [snapback]307469[/snapback]

Okay, I am going to chill and "let the flames roll". Good point about finding anyone normal here. I STILL don't like it but. oh well, what can you do? But I did see some VERY disturbing EdXAl! EWW is all I will say on that matter.

blink.gif And like we said, people are permitted to like whatever pairing they want.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Oct 31 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,753

On the topic of EdxAl, I wish people would clarify, when they write their Elricest fics that its either young... brother... or Alter!Al.

There's a difference. Big.

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.

+Quote Post
NoUse
post Nov 1 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 25,320

ph34r.gif Okay. First of all, i MUST agree with Flame_Alchemist_Obsessor. Who in their right minds would like ANYTHING as EdxRoy..??.
Second, it may be worth to notice that even I, who am not in my right mind, still find it disgusting. Even more so when you're talking about EdxAl. (Unless there's a girl by that nickname, which so far I don't think is the case.)
(Man on man. ohmy.gif AND Borthers???? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif OMG...)
You've got to admit it, it's at LEAST a little grose. wacko.gif

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Nov 1 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(NoUse @ Nov 1 2005, 07:53 PM) [snapback]307895[/snapback]

ph34r.gif Okay. First of all, i MUST agree with Flame_Alchemist_Obsessor. Who in their right minds would like ANYTHING as EdxRoy..??.
Second, it may be worth to notice that even I, who am not in my right mind, still find it disgusting. Even more so when you're talking about EdxAl. (Unless there's a girl by that nickname, which so far I don't think is the case.)
(Man on man. ohmy.gif AND Borthers???? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif OMG...)
You've got to admit it, it's at LEAST a little grose. wacko.gif

very... Roy and Envy pairings are gross enough but Elricest...is just plain scary ><

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
~*(Jaded)*~
post Nov 1 2005, 09:20 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,172

QUOTE(ed @ Nov 1 2005, 08:12 PM) [snapback]308050[/snapback]

very... Roy and Envy pairings are gross enough but Elricest...is just plain scary ><

What you think is gross or wrong might seem different to others. Everyone has their own opinion, and people should repsect that. (I do support EdxRoy along with EnvyxEd, but thats just me)

I mean (most) people who do like that pairing don't say "Ew, EdXWin?! Gross ><" so why do you say that about Royed?

--------------------
lulululululululululululu~
my war cry... or mating call? :3 :3 :3 nernerner

xD;;

+Quote Post
GaluxKitty
post Nov 1 2005, 09:26 PM
Post #21

Alchemists

QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 2 2005, 02:20 PM) [snapback]308055[/snapback]

I mean (most) people who do like that pairing don't say "Ew, EdXWin?! Gross ><" so why do you say that about Royed?

One would assume that it's the usual aversion to yaoi/incest et cetera that comes with being a new fan. *shrug* Took me a while to like yaoi in my fandoms and I will admit I'm not a great fan of Roy/Ed although I DO love my Elricest..., but I never did anything... dare I say... like this to make my point? ^^;

--------------------

+Quote Post
blackrider76
post Nov 2 2005, 12:32 AM
Post #22

Apprentice

Member No.: 20,078

its a persons opinion, what may seem gross and wrong and un-understandable to you may seem normal for someone else. heck, some people may think hetrosexuals are scary.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Nov 2 2005, 02:55 AM
Post #23

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 6,336

QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 31 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]306914[/snapback]

Ed = HOT
Roy = HOT

Ed + Roy = HOT + HOT
= 2 HOT
= TOO HOT

You're right, the equation doesn't come out right. huh.gif

IPB Image

Ok...no.

Heres the poop:

Couples aint just about SEX!! Think abt...what you just said...is scary:

Roy = HOT
Ed = HOT...well actually...I HATE Ed..in my eyes, he aint hott...hes just a kid who's there.

HOT + HOT = 2 HOTness!

...no...life is not a maths exersice book...

Like I said...couples and life...just aint about the smex. Com on people. RoyEd fans have to think about something else. Sure ok, its what people DO! Ok, ill take that. But basically. All Im hearing (I hope its not just me...) from EdRoy fans is. NC 17+ rated fics that go for 5875098356709 chapters long! Besides. It doesnt work. Read the manga: *shoves manga up your nose* now read and go nuts!

BONES! You did this to the fans! You've turned everybody into EdRoy fans!!! ARAKAWA (...sp?!) WOULD HAVE NEVER WANTED THIS!!!

NOW!! WHERES MY WEED!!
EDIT: I didnt mean the thing abt the weed, but im a on high, but HALF that sutff, i truly did mean..

--------------------
Currently empty because of Fullmetal Fangirls lazy-ness. She is currently in "stage" of lazy-ness.

No release date for a new signature yet. Please standby.

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 2 2005, 04:05 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 13,171

Okay...I'm certainly going to offend someone right now and sound very immature so be prepared! In my opinion, it was already plain stupid to create a thread like this just to flame like crazy but, anyway!

Okay:

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl Posted Today @ 02:55 AM)
Like I said...couples and life...just aint about the smex. Com on people. RoyEd fans have to think about something else. Sure ok, its what people DO! Ok, ill take that. But basically. All Im hearing (I hope its not just me...) from EdRoy fans is. NC 17+ rated fics that go for 5875098356709 chapters long! Besides. It doesnt work. Read the manga: *shoves manga up your nose* now read and go nuts!

I see you have a very good opinion of other pairings when it's not Royai! Understand I'm being ironic? Some Roy/Ed fics are plain stupid, I got to agree, but some are excellent! Result: Each pairing has its part of good fanfics and bad fanfics (Yes, even Royai! O_o)
And you tell us: GO READ THE MANGA and I can answer you: NOTHING HAPPENED YET!
Riza or Roy can perfectly die in the next chapter! And if it happens, Royai disappears ~_~ Sad, huh? (For you, of course)

[spoiler]And since the FMA movie, Royai who was almost cannon became fanon and RoyEd (If what people said is true) became almost canon.[/spoiler]

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl Posted Today @ 02:55 AM)
BONES! You did this to the fans! You've turned everybody into EdRoy fans!!! ARAKAWA (...sp?!) WOULD HAVE NEVER WANTED THIS!!!

Duh, don't damn Bones because they didn't do what you wanted. And I see there's still one person who thinks she knows everything about Arakawa, huh? Like I already said in another thread, how do you know she's not a yaoi fangirl?!! Because she doesn't give any hint in her manga doesn't mean she despises it! A manga ka must be open minded because he/she should know what the fans could do with the characters he/she created! Did Arakawa sensei killed herself? Did she become crazy? Did she ever say anything about RoyEd? I don't think so! So she must be okay with it! That's all.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Nov 2 2005, 05:45 AM
Post #25

Alchemists

._. Oh wells.... we all agree to disagree, ne?

--------------------

+Quote Post
GaluxKitty
post Nov 2 2005, 04:35 PM
Post #26

Alchemists

I see you have a very good opinion of other pairings when it's not Royai! Understand I'm being ironic? Some Roy/Ed fics are plain stupid, I got to agree, but some are excellent! Result: Each pairing has its part of good fanfics and bad fanfics (Yes, even Royai! O_o)
And you tell us: GO READ THE MANGA and I can answer you: NOTHING HAPPENED YET!
Riza or Roy can perfectly die in the next chapter! And if it happens, Royai disappears ~_~ Sad, huh? (For you, of course)

Aah... if you don't mind me saying... you don't really seem to have a high opinion of Royai so there's not much point in being sarcastic towards her. ^^; And it's true, every pairings has its good and bad fanfics, and you can trust me when I say Royai has plenty of bad ones... regardless of whether it's my OTP, I point-blank refuse to read half the crap that comes from Royai authors.

And no, nothing has happened in the manga but I must say it's certainly becoming more obvious in recent chapters... and honestly, it looks like Envy isn't going to be around much longer in the manga himself... so... ^^; I honestly think the manga's going to have a bittersweet ending.

I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy or anything... but I just wanted to make a point.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mikage_Elric
post Nov 2 2005, 05:26 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Member No.: 19,249

sorry, I ain't a fan of Edxroy.

--------------------
IPB Image
siggy made by Hana-san
Fullmetal Heart

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Nov 2 2005, 06:40 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 20,187

I just don't like Royed mostly because of their age difference, I mean Roy is like, 28, and Ed is what? 15-16? To me, that's just wrong.

And it may not be that obvious to most people, but I can see royai in just about every scene that Roy and Riza show up together in XDDDD

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Nov 2 2005, 08:19 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

On the topic of Royai: Chapter 50 makes me think naughty things >>

That tension. Oh, the manga and the tension between those two.

Okay, enough of my Royai fit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Nov 2 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 1 2005, 11:20 PM) [snapback]308055[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed @ Nov 1 2005, 08:12 PM) [snapback]308050[/snapback]

What you think is gross or wrong might seem different to others. Everyone has their own opinion, and people should repsect that. (I do support EdxRoy along with EnvyxEd, but thats just me)

i know but it's just my opinion i don't know it just seems gross to me, again it's just not my cup of tea

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 03:58 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css