HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fma Anime Quotes Search/ Scene Search, Need a quote/scene from FMA and don't know what/where? Click me
megmaid
post Aug 10 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,012

This isn't so much of a quote request.. but just a confirmation.. In the episode 'Innocent Child' does Winry say 'Ed...' in her sleep? It happened so fast I couldn't tell! ohmy.gif

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mooglemog4
post Dec 17 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #62

Citizen

Member No.: 54,492

SOM1 PLZ HELP ME! ok so you know how to make somthin u have to make a equivelent change. well howcome no1 ever donates anything?! like 1 ep ed makes a circle on the side on the train and a cannon apperars but he donates nothing another time he frrezes a river and donates nothing......but they donate for life transmutation.....do u olny donate somthing of equivelent value fr life transumtation i think not cuz wat bout wen al makes the radio with the old radio or when ed is testing for state alchemist he sees a guy put down trees and water PLZ HELP ME PLZ![font="Arial Black"][/font][color="#FF0000"][/color] ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
coyote_sprit
post Dec 17 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #63

Citizen

Member No.: 52,041

QUOTE(mooglemog4 @ Dec 17 2007, 09:43 PM) *
SOM1 PLZ HELP ME! ok so you know how to make somthin u have to make a equivelent change. well howcome no1 ever donates anything?! like 1 ep ed makes a circle on the side on the train and a cannon apperars but he donates nothing another time he frrezes a river and donates nothing......but they donate for life transmutation.....do u olny donate somthing of equivelent value fr life transumtation i think not cuz wat bout wen al makes the radio with the old radio or when ed is testing for state alchemist he sees a guy put down trees and water PLZ HELP ME PLZ![font="Arial Black"][/font][color="#FF0000"][/color] ohmy.gif

A cannon is made from Iron, Ice is made from 32 degree water, and a metaphysical soul is made out of?

On a side note have you ever heard of grammar?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 18 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #64

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@mooglemog4 - Welcome to the board!
I'm not quite sure if I understand your question well..

Anyway, if anyone has questions on FMA like that, please post them on FMA Anime Q&A thread and our FMA expert will try to answer them. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jay
post Dec 27 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #65

Citizen

Member No.: 26,302

So I'm RP'ing Ed on one of my RP forums.. and I've been trying to come up with a quote from the series. It's been driving me nuts, and I can't find it.
It's from the last episode, when he's walking away from his father that final time. I think he asks something about what was the equivalent exchange for he and Al, and his father responds.
Does anyone have the whole exchange?
I appreciate any help you can offer.

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Feb 3 2008, 11:17 PM
Post #66

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Are either of these what you're looking for?

"If it's childish to believe in this, so be it. I'd rather be considered a child than follow a doctrine of cynicism, chaos—apathy. I thought I didn't care, Dad, that I didn't need to believe in things. But I was wrong."

"Maybe no life has equal trade. Maybe you can give up all you've got, and get nothing back. But still, even if I can't prove it's true, I still have to try, for your sake, Al."

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
jey413
post Feb 15 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 56,066

Request No.1-In anime episode 3.
After operation and rehabilition, Ed and Al compete each other.
Ed said that he decided to become a state alchemist to bring Al's body back.
And they burned down their house and left the journey.
....In this situation, what did they exactly say? blink.gif

Request NO.2-In Conqueror of Shambhala.
Noah saw Ed's dream, and said what she saw.
She said;"Armor.. I saw a suit of armor walking beside you. Then you were looking up at a smiling face. That must've been your mother." something like this.
I can't hear all the conversations between Ed and Noah; from the stairs to Gracia's flowershop.
Can you find this too? rolleyes.gif

Um...and could you please send me all scripts of TV series and the movie?
I've searched all around but couldn't find them anywhere.
PLEEEASE~ T^T

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 5 2008, 10:17 AM
Post #68

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Can I assume this question was answered?

Anyway, moving the posts to "Fma Anime Quotes Search/ Scene Search" thread. smile.gif

BTW, for anyone making similar request, please make sure to include the episode number or episode title, as we have members from many different countries on our board. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kai001
post Mar 15 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #69

Citizen

Member No.: 57,721

"Nothing is perfect because life isnt perfect, and that what makes it so beautiful"

I believe Ed says this multiple times throughtout the series. But if you could point out atleast one episode that it's in that'd be great! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure where he says this as I've only seen the first four episodes but so far I love it! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Mar 16 2008, 02:25 AM
Post #70

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

QUOTE(Kai001 @ Mar 16 2008, 02:00 PM) *
"Nothing is perfect because life isnt perfect, and that what makes it so beautiful"

I believe Ed says this multiple times throughtout the series. But if you could point out atleast one episode that it's in that'd be great! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure where he says this as I've only seen the first four episodes but so far I love it! ohmy.gif

Huh? If I remember correctly, this was in the final episode, and it wasn't Ed who said it. Roy said it to Riza while she was feeding him.

I think what Ed says more often is the "you've got two legs, you better get up and use them", something like that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kai001
post Mar 16 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 57,721

QUOTE(Amethyst Sunset @ Mar 16 2008, 02:25 AM) *
QUOTE(Kai001 @ Mar 16 2008, 02:00 PM) *

Huh? If I remember correctly, this was in the final episode, and it wasn't Ed who said it. Roy said it to Riza while she was feeding him.

I think what Ed says more often is the "you've got two legs, you better get up and use them", something like that.

Okay thanks, atleast I know now, But I'm going to have to wait until I eventually get there in the series to find it. tongue.gif

Thanks again!
Kai

+Quote Post
matthewthetheif
post Jun 22 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #72

Citizen

Member No.: 60,496

Hey guys, new here...

I was just wondering if anyone knew the exact quote that Ed says the composition of the human body in chemicals

its in the first few episodes, im pretty sure its the first one actually, cause i think he's talking to rose

thx

+Quote Post
centifolia
post Oct 17 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 63,403

Yes, it's in the first episode.

"water 35 l, carbon 20kg, ammonia 4 l, lime 1,5 kg, phosphor 800g, salt 250g, saltpeter 100g, sulfur 80g, florin 7.5, iron 5, silicon 3, and trace amount of 15 other elements. "

+Quote Post
flameshaft
post Nov 11 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #74

Citizen

Member No.: 64,527

sorry, there has been a quote or so i have been wanting...

1) besides the composition of humans: "water 35 l, carbon 20kg, ammonia 4 l, lime 1,5 kg, phosphor 800g, salt 250g, saltpeter 100g, sulfur 80g, florin 7.5, iron 5, silicon 3, and trace amount of 15 other elements. ", i know ed said something about humans being made so cheaply. does anyone have the whole exchange?

2) in the movie, noah explains to Eckhart how an alchemist uses his/her powers. i would like that exchange too, if possible.

Thanks! laugh.gif

--------------------
[color="#FF0000"][/color][font="Garamond"][/font]Roy Mustang Rocks!

+Quote Post
Avalinara
post Apr 26 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #75

Citizen

Member No.: 68,289

If it's possible, could someone please tell me what the Japanese is for Ed's opening quote in the later episodes of the series?

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 01:26 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css