HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
About Hiromu Arakawa: Bio Info And A Pic Of Arakawa-sensei On The First Page!, (Rest is mostly chat on whether Arakawa-sensei is a guy or gal. XD)
Automne
post Nov 2 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #136

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,171

I remember this yaoi doujin I read. The art style was exactly the same than Arakawa sensei's and I was like 'Whoa O_o'. I don't remember the author's name... ~_~
I'm sure Arakawa sensei wouldn't be surprised by all the yaoi out there, I mean, she was a manga fan herself in the past so she must know a lot about the fandom thing. I'm even sure she knew that, when she created Roy, Ed, Envy, Greed etcetera, some fans would pair them up...Héhé.~_~

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Nov 2 2005, 02:01 PM
Post #137

Guests

^Yup, and creating Winry,Ran Fan, and Riza was also a risk for, ahem, you know................*Runs like hell*

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 2 2005, 02:22 PM
Post #138

^ You perv! ohmy.gif No j/k! biggrin.gif I, too, am a yuri fan soooo... happy.gif;; But she was certainly more thinking about the yaoi fact since I think yaoi is more popular than yuri, at least, in the hagaren fandom.

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Nov 6 2005, 05:13 AM
Post #139

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 2 2005, 10:40 AM) [snapback]308216[/snapback]

I remember this yaoi doujin I read. The art style was exactly the same than Arakawa sensei's and I was like 'Whoa O_o'. I don't remember the author's name... ~_~
I'm sure Arakawa sensei wouldn't be surprised by all the yaoi out there, I mean, she was a manga fan herself in the past so she must know a lot about the fandom thing. I'm even sure she knew that, when she created Roy, Ed, Envy, Greed etcetera, some fans would pair them up...Héhé.~_~

Which pairing? Summary? Maybe I have it/. *collected like, 1GB of Hagaren doujinshi.*

and yea, maybe Arakawa does like shounan-ai/yaoi in some form (maybe for other series she reads, probably not her own characters?) and not drawing them out doesn't mean not liking them (I like shounen-ai too but I have drawn nothing more explicit than hugging.)

and don't you guys think you are getting off topic, from confirmation of Arakawa Hirumu (or Hirumi? lol) to whether or not Roy/Ed is appriopiate? (I hate Roy/Ed too but there are other shounan-ai pairings in FMA that I like, so I am not going to comment further.)

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 13 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #140

:is not lazy to post anymore: ~_~

QUOTE(armor-alchemist Posted Nov 6 2005 @ 05:13 AM)
Which pairing? Summary? Maybe I have it/. *collected like, 1GB of Hagaren doujinshi.*

Pairings: RoyXEd and EnvyXEd (I only took it for the EnvyXEd but the only one who has Arakawa drawing style is the RoyXEd one)
Name: Shônen Hanzai
And since I don't understand japanese, I don't know the summary XD

QUOTE(armor-alchemist Posted Nov 6 2005 @ 05:13 AM)
and don't you guys think you are getting off topic, from confirmation of Arakawa Hirumu (or Hirumi? lol) to whether or not Roy/Ed is appriopiate? (I hate Roy/Ed too but there are other shounan-ai pairings in FMA that I like, so I am not going to comment further.)

Well, we are 100% (Or 99.9%? XD) sure Arakawa sensei is a woman so...~_~ :sigh: I guess we're in lack of discussion.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Dingbat
post Nov 13 2005, 10:01 AM
Post #141

Alchemists

Member No.: 26,066

Ay ay, off-topic, but Arakawa Hiromu really is a lady... So we reallyhave nothing else to dispute here, do we? O_O;;

Her name is just as misleading as Fumiya Sato (mangaka of Kindaichi & Q), who is also female.

+Quote Post
*~vachi~*
post Jan 13 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #142

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 28,443

Well, i most say that the first time i heared Arakawa was a she, i doubt a little, but itīs not i think boys are smarter or anything, itīs just that my favorite mangas are from men, not woman...(if you understand what i mean...) but still i think she rocks! because Fullmetal Alchemist is GREAT!! so, I personally think it doesnt matter if itīs a men or a women, if the manga is cool, doesnīt matter...well, thatīs my opinion...lol
Off-topic:
all of you know a lot about japanese stuff! cool! wish i could know as much as you do!
Well, maybe iīll learn stuff...lol...at least i hope so...haha

Yaoi...Yaoi...i donīt know if i like it...but i think i donīt like it too much, Arakawa a yaoi fan? maybe, pretty posible...maybe not...i really donīt know...but doesnīt matter or does it?? would be good to know...but she wonīt say right?

--------------------
[center]

Take a look at my dA! Thank you for reading this!
Spanish Master of the Wise Hyo ~MasterKris~ Scans/images from:Silhouette
[/center]

+Quote Post
Crimson Sky Alch...
post Jan 15 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #143

Citizen

Member No.: 28,580

Wait! When did VIZ call Arakawa a 'he'? i don't remember that o_o;;

QUOTE(maniac_girl @ Jan 13 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]338307[/snapback]

Well, i most say that the first time i heared Arakawa was a she, i doubt a little, but itīs not i think boys are smarter or anything, itīs just that my favorite mangas are from men, not woman...(if you understand what i mean...) but still i think she rocks! because Fullmetal Alchemist is GREAT!! so, I personally think it doesnt matter if itīs a men or a women, if the manga is cool, doesnīt matter...well, thatīs my opinion...lol
Off-topic:
all of you know a lot about japanese stuff! cool! wish i could know as much as you do!
Well, maybe iīll learn stuff...lol...at least i hope so...haha

Yaoi...Yaoi...i donīt know if i like it...but i think i donīt like it too much, Arakawa a yaoi fan? maybe, pretty posible...maybe not...i really donīt know...but doesnīt matter or does it?? would be good to know...but she wonīt say right?

even if you're not a yoai fan you could still have some gayness in manga's....sorry my opinion prolly isn't much wanted/needed o_o;;;

--------------------
Lust, Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth, Envy.
Seven worldly sins
Seven roads to suffering

Which road are you on?

+Quote Post
*~vachi~*
post Jan 15 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #144

Member No.: 28,443

even if you're not a yoai fan you could still have some gayness in manga's....sorry my opinion prolly isn't much wanted/needed o_o;;;

i donīt know very well how to use this wuote thing, so sorry if i did it the wrong way...
and Crimson Sky Alchemist, i really donīt understand what you say...sorry...(i understood you a little, but i donīt know if what i understood is what you wanted to tell me...)well, i will read some yaoi eventually iīm curious now, lol, and i do care about other people opinion if i donīt think they are offensive...or stupid...well you know what i mean! so, donīt think that kind of stuff!!

--------------------
[center]

Take a look at my dA! Thank you for reading this!
Spanish Master of the Wise Hyo ~MasterKris~ Scans/images from:Silhouette
[/center]

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 17 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #145

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

wt* >.<;

we have already concluded that Arakawa-sensei is a WOMAN so I don't really think any further discussion should be brought here... (go start a yaoi thread if you want that x_x)

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
NeoKakashi
post Jan 18 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #146

Apprentice

Member No.: 4,239

QUOTE(Crimson Sky Alchemist @ Jan 15 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]338922[/snapback]

Wait! When did VIZ call Arakawa a 'he'? i don't remember that o_o;;

In "The Land of Sand" (the novel).

+Quote Post
bryantq
post Feb 7 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #147

Site Owner/Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

In regards to Hiromu's other works, if someone can find them, i can have them translated and put on readmanga.com wink.gif

--------------------
"Who are you calling a tiny bug that escapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and can't get squashed?"

+Quote Post
kaizenyorii
post Feb 7 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #148

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,850

dunno if anyones asked this before but does anyone have a real life picture of arakawa? jsut wondering

--------------------

please dont steal my $hit// obey the Crouch

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Feb 7 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #149

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

Good question. I thought I may have seen one but I don't remember where or if it was really her. I would like to see too.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Feb 8 2006, 01:37 AM
Post #150

Member No.: 11,694

LOL, sorry for the offtopicness but at first I read:
QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Feb 8 2006, 04:24 AM) [snapback]347660[/snapback]

dunno if anyones asked this before but does anyone have a real life? jsut wondering

laugh.gif

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:48 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css