HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sonic The Hedgehog, Anybody here a Sonic fan?
pawnedbyme
post Jan 14 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #31

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,893

sonic is cool i have a game for him on gba but it won't save omg it is soo annoying.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hanozo
post Jan 16 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,469

Well not really a sonic fan but a Shadow fan biggrin.gif Since Shadow those have speed and power but sonic is all about speed

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kitty Alchemist
post Jan 18 2007, 05:04 AM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 32,978

That true. Shadow, tail and Blaze are my favorite.

--------------------

Kitty's Family:Older Brother: Starsword Little Sisters: Sin of Envy, Kal Rommel
Innocent Naive Cousin: Greeneyes Demon Cousin: Steel Heart Alchemist Ninja: Silver Wolf Wulven Guardian: Shadow Wulfe
PM with you want to join my family

+Quote Post
Indignant Judgme...
post Feb 26 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 44,864

I'm a big Sonic fan happy.gif My favorites are Tails and Shadow happy.gif

--------------------

"Nothing is ever completely negative" ~ Maes Hughes
"Hey! I'm as normal as they get! This is a contest of freaks! What do you want me to do? Hit them with my sling shot?" ~ Maes Hughes
Forum Family: Sisters: ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, sweety_pie, Zachelle, Elise Elric, Intotheocean, Molecular Alchemist, Twilightz, silentsky
Brothers: Ratzenheich FMA Super Fan, Densetsu kid, LastExile, Robo-Mechanic
Cousins: Kenji
Twins: slayeralchemist, ゆきえいり
Devil: God of War (Because he is that cool! XP)

If you want to join my Forum Family, PM me

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 26 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #35

Member No.: 23,257

Sonic and the Secret of the Rings looks promising. Might even get the series out of its current slump.

I look forward to it.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
Hanozo
post Feb 27 2007, 01:42 PM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,469

I played the sonic game for 360.

I learned that if Shadow takes of his rings, your screwed XD.
Well the graphics are really good and I like the story line but I think sonic being like the prince charming is a bit to much XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Indignant Judgme...
post Feb 27 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 44,864

I'm also looking forward to Sonic and the Secret Rings happy.gif it looks like a really fun one

--------------------

"Nothing is ever completely negative" ~ Maes Hughes
"Hey! I'm as normal as they get! This is a contest of freaks! What do you want me to do? Hit them with my sling shot?" ~ Maes Hughes
Forum Family: Sisters: ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, sweety_pie, Zachelle, Elise Elric, Intotheocean, Molecular Alchemist, Twilightz, silentsky
Brothers: Ratzenheich FMA Super Fan, Densetsu kid, LastExile, Robo-Mechanic
Cousins: Kenji
Twins: slayeralchemist, ゆきえいり
Devil: God of War (Because he is that cool! XP)

If you want to join my Forum Family, PM me

+Quote Post
Kitty Alchemist
post Mar 2 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 32,978

I played the one on 360. its alright. I like to plays as Blaze the cat and Tails. Those two are my favorite. I want to play Sonic and the Secret Rings but I don't have a Wii yet.

--------------------

Kitty's Family:Older Brother: Starsword Little Sisters: Sin of Envy, Kal Rommel
Innocent Naive Cousin: Greeneyes Demon Cousin: Steel Heart Alchemist Ninja: Silver Wolf Wulven Guardian: Shadow Wulfe
PM with you want to join my family

+Quote Post
Arthur-F.Metal4l...
post Mar 3 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 44,836

oh im a fan , love Sonic i played a game but i liked the anime more

--------------------

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
Adsij
post Mar 4 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 45,045

Me be a Sonic fan! I have even made a Sonic board but it's very inactive sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dynamo
post Mar 7 2007, 05:05 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 45,236

I'm a big Sonic fan! happy.gif My favorite characters are Metal Sonic and Shadow.. And my fave Sonic games are Sonic Adventure & SA2.

+Quote Post
Albinopopscl
post Mar 11 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 44,442

I looooved Sonic, specially the TV series and games back when they first came out. But what they've done to the prro hedgehog to try and bring him back.... I wish they would just kill him. D:
They made a SILVER Sonic hedgehog.... and guess how creative they got on the name (Silver D:)

I miss the good 'ol Sonic. Not the one with the really crappy voiceovered one where his mouth dose'nt remotely match his words. It was nice when he just went "BLOOP" WHen he jumped D:

SONIC 2 FTW!!!![size="6"][/size]

+Quote Post
Shadow Carbennea...
post Nov 21 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 64,810

Sonic 2 for the genesis was the first game i ever played when i was like, 2 and a half. I LOVE sonic EVERYTHING! I love the genesis games, and i loved the adventure games. (Especially SA2) i own both formats of the adventure games and im the only person that would probably give the Shadow The Hedgehog game ANY props at all. II'm not exactly happy with what Sega has failed with lately....but i really do give them props for being willing to experiment with the newer games. I like some of the concepts they have come up with.

The TV shows? I watched and loved the 3 original ones. you know, The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic SAT AM And i REALLY loved sonic underground. Sonic X on the other hand???? well, what else can i say? They really messed up the art, the storyline, the voice actors.....EVERYTHING was wrong with that show....it started off ok, but in the long run sucked. I cant put it any other way. Sonic has 6 spines, NOT 3....dang.....

I also am the hugest fan of the Sonic movie with metal sonic. Im looking for it on dvd...but i cant seem to find it. I used to be so OCD over the movie that i wound up learning and being able to recite the script....but im not too proud of that....that actually scared me when i realized that. Im a bit of a pathetically OCD fan, but its all because my mother introduced me to video games with Sonic 2....

+Quote Post
Albinopopscl
post Nov 23 2008, 06:30 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 44,442

QUOTE (Shadow Carbenneau @ Nov 21 2008, 08:52 PM) *
Sonic 2 for the genesis was the first game i ever played when i was like, 2 and a half. I LOVE sonic EVERYTHING! I love the genesis games, and i loved the adventure games. (Especially SA2) i own both formats of the adventure games and im the only person that would probably give the Shadow The Hedgehog game ANY props at all. II'm not exactly happy with what Sega has failed with lately....but i really do give them props for being willing to experiment with the newer games. I like some of the concepts they have come up with.

The TV shows? I watched and loved the 3 original ones. you know, The Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic SAT AM And i REALLY loved sonic underground. Sonic X on the other hand???? well, what else can i say? They really messed up the art, the storyline, the voice actors.....EVERYTHING was wrong with that show....it started off ok, but in the long run sucked. I cant put it any other way. Sonic has 6 spines, NOT 3....dang.....

I also am the hugest fan of the Sonic movie with metal sonic. Im looking for it on dvd...but i cant seem to find it. I used to be so OCD over the movie that i wound up learning and being able to recite the script....but im not too proud of that....that actually scared me when i realized that. Im a bit of a pathetically OCD fan, but its all because my mother introduced me to video games with Sonic 2....

Haha nice dude. I agree with you there, cept for the games... I really didn't enjoy Shadow the Hedgehog, didn't like the idea of giving Sonic characters guns, no matter how badass they could be. Funny how I completely forgot I signed up to these forums, and got an E-mail saying you responded to my post tongue.gif. It's been a long time since then! XD

+Quote Post
Shadow Carbennea...
post Nov 25 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 64,810

Yeah, i was reading the posts and i saw the date of the last one posted....i thought that no one would have noticed my reply, but i thought it was worth a shot. Aparrently it was. shadow's my nickname, but it has nothing to do with the hedgehog, suprisingly. My names actually christine instead of shadow...but the name stuck....espesially after i played SA2....haha...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 01:39 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css