Tombow
post Oct 7 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #76

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(Philosopher @ Oct 7 2005, 01:37 AM) [snapback]296910[/snapback]

And no, I mean the Circle IS the Devil's Shape. Few good things in the show ever came from the nasty things, but darned if they don't put on a good show, scientific necromancy and creating abominations unto the Lord is always fun.

Oh, ok. I'm not much of an expert in devils and stuff like that, so I'll take your words for it.

As for posting the answer to your puzzle, I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that many people on the board know the answer, but, this being the thread for episode 29, chose not to post the answer here, even with the use of spoiler tags, so that not to ruin the shock/surprize/excitement, or whatever, of discovering that in the coming episode, for those who has not figured it out.

At least, that's my reason for not posting the answer to your puzzle here.
Not ignoring your question, but don't want to be accused of ruining the anticipation of the coming episode. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Oct 7 2005, 11:06 AM
Post #77

Guests

Use spoilet tags then.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Oct 7 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #78

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@guest - I guess you missed the part I specifically mentioned spoiler tags in my post above.
Let me highlight that part:

QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 7 2005, 02:27 AM) [snapback]296920[/snapback]

As for posting the answer to your puzzle, I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that many people on the board know the answer, but, this being the thread for episode 29, chose not to post the answer here, even with the use of spoiler tags, so that not to ruin the shock/surprize/excitement, or whatever, of discovering that in the coming episode, for those who has not figured it out.

I found that sometimes using spoiler tags ATTRACTS more attention, than discouraging to read the contents within the spoiler tags, and using spoiler tags does not shield us from getting accused later of spoiling the anticipation for some other fans.

Therefore, I will play it safe this time, but thank you for your suggestion. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 04:29 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css