Reply to this topicStart new topic
Saddest/most depressing Anime You've Ever Watched
Popogeejo
post Feb 28 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #151

Master Alchemist

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,420

If Naruto is the saddest thing you have watched then you need to watch better anime.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Feb 28 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #152

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Feb 28 2008, 09:19 AM) *
If Naruto is the saddest thing you have watched then you need to watch better anime.

Eh, I know. However, because I lack the money and television, I pretty much just watch animes of mangas that I've read. Plus, due to content issues, I need to be careful with what I watch since my younger brothers have this absurd idea that whatever I watch is suitable for them as well ^^; Heh. Not good.

However, now that I think about it, another sad anime is 'Digimon': Tamers. Quite a sad ending, indeed.

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post
Satori
post Mar 15 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #153

Brigadier General

Member No.: 36,799

I already mentioned this as a disturbing anime, but Barefoot Gen is also the saddest I've ever seen. I pretty much cried throughout the entire thing, and when I wasn't it was only because I was wide-eye with horror.

+Quote Post
Precis
post Mar 15 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #154

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,271

The saddest anime I've seen... probably Wolf's Rain or FMA (well, at least FMA had funny moments. WR was pretty much just all-round depressing).

Yu-Gi-Oh has its teary moments too... quite a few actually. Specifically, when Ahkenaden kills Kisara and forces Priest Seto to take her power, pretty much all of the Virtual World arc, Seto and Atem's duel at Pegasus Castle... and, of course, Atem vs Yugi (Actually, I think that one takes the cake for the saddest anime moment ever. But 4Kids killed it by cutting off the ending). T_T

--------------------
QUOTE (Kelz on MSN)
Kelz says:
brb, killing someone

ライディング・デュエル!アクセラレーション!
LIVEJOURNAL // YOUTUBE // DEVIANTART // ANIME LIST

"No matter how dark things may get, the special bond I share with my friends will always find a way to shine through!
I may be scared, but that fear won't keep me from dueling!"
- Anzu Mazaki (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)

+Quote Post
BOB101
post Apr 4 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #155

Citizen

Member No.: 58,292

I just finished Full metal alchemist and OH MY GOD. What a downer. But i'm hopeing the movie will fix my melancholy mood. NO ONE CORRECT ME IF IT DOESN'T! i can always hope!

+Quote Post
fightingpanties!
post Apr 25 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #156

Citizen

Member No.: 58,101

QUOTE(StrawberryShampoo @ Oct 22 2005, 12:49 PM) *
The last few episodes of Wolf's Rain were really sad, and so was a few of the episodes of Trigun. (Wolf's Rain is the only show EVER to make me cry, Trigun came pretty close though.)

X/1999 was also pretty sad.

i agree about x/1999....*sighs*

ummm....i cant really remember all the animes ive watched currently cuz there are too many...but uhhhh ceres celestial legend (ayashi no ceres) is definately the saddest....partially because my life is quite similar to hers (aya...main character) in many ways... *cries* ...except....im not prego. but the whole bf (i hate the marine corps for this part of my life) and other guy and urgleness is definatly me life and all the crap she goes through ^^

haha uhhh tactics (about the lil girl acually being dead) is depressing....sorry if i just killed that for various people, but shes dead ^^ ( <- not quite sure why i have happy eyes about that....)

and fma does have a depressing ending but its also a relieved ending in the fact that they have hope to find one another again and are willing to do anything to find one another. the relieved hope makes it happy...plus the ending song isnt all that sad.

but these are just my rambling unexpressed opinions that im sure are subject to change over time...pay no attention if you wish (im dying for attention!!! haha not really tho...i think....lawl kek)

--------------------
Is it a blessing or a curse???
To think of nothing but the person you love......
To be consumed eternally, that everything else falls away???
A blessing or a curse.....
....Or is it just mad???
~from the manga model ~*

to deny someone you love,
to love someone you hate..
to want to spend forever with someone else
or to try and wait?
to be in love with someone
to give your heart away
to never wanting to get it back
even if it breaks?
*~by me ^^ ~*

+Quote Post
Rino-chan
post Apr 27 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #157

Citizen

Member No.: 58,988

Fullmetal Alchemist is pretty high on the list. But I think I can say the same thing for Angelic Layer as well. It's pretty sad, but not exactly depressing, I should say. Gundam SEED also has its sad elements, but it becomes more cheerful towards the end, at least for me. <3

--------------------
I'm just another girl~ Call me Rino-chan. || Visit My Blog!
"And we'll just have to hope our powers are good enough to help us rise above our own limits." - Edward Elric

+Quote Post
angelstar2408
post Jul 2 2009, 08:40 PM
Post #158

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,378

The saddest Anime I've ever watched was Elfen Lied and Air TV... somehow...Bokura ga Ita was also sad.... but the most depressing is Air TV... there isn't an episode where in you won't cry... and the dialogue of the mom and Misuzu in the ending was so depressing! sad.gif

--------------------

I DON'T own the avatar and the signature. Signature was customized by me. :)

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jul 3 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #159

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

elfen lied, the last few episodes had me solidly crying, sooooo sad T_T and also fma thats just tragic in some parts

--------------------

+Quote Post
dion-fortune
post Aug 5 2009, 06:28 AM
Post #160

Citizen

From: Hell? Heaven? who knows... I am probably still stucked at Earth.
Member No.: 70,430

okey this will be similar to some of my previous posts since the anime that make me cry is obviusly the most saddest one for me as well and so on.... but again itīs Nabari no Ou and Fuyu no Semi. FMA can be depressing as well smile.gif

nabari no ou because of yoite. it was just so cruel to watch him suffer almost every single episode.... plus the turmoil that other characters have to go through... really depressing.

Fuyu no Semi was dealing with the relationship between men from different clans that stood agains each other, so again. very sad and depressing. the way they show us the moment of their lives and the end was one of the most saddest one ever.

I think Fma is also dealing with some heavy stuff and time to time itīs very sad.... I would also say Death Note was quite sad as well. especially in the end.

--------------------
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

* avatarīs not mine. canīt remember where I founded it O_O sorry. banner made by my friend for me*

+Quote Post
Full-Fledged Alc...
post Aug 5 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #161

Citizen

Member No.: 69,399

Um...Fushigi Yugi was all sadness and drama until the end...FMA definitely depresses me, especially the end of the anime and movie...I love the manga though, they're soooo different....um, Kurosh!tsuji (Black Butler) was extremely depressing...that's all I can think of at the moment that really made me so sad that I cried...

--------------------
Hughes: I've got a message from Roy.
Ed: You mean the colonel.
Hughes: He said "Don't die under my command, you're enough trouble without the paperwork..."...that's it...
Ed: Tell him "Fine, there's no way I'm dying before you, you morally bankrupt colonel with a God Complex."

+Quote Post
Mat-Mat
post Aug 5 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #162

Brigadier General

Member No.: 54,690

Let's see...FMA made me cry the entire time through at the last five episodes, and of course when a certain main character died. Death Note started getting sad in the end, and Code Geass at both ends had me crying my eyes out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Aug 5 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #163

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Grave of the Fireflies

Hands down the first and only anime to make me cry.

+Quote Post
Mhacy
post Aug 6 2009, 05:58 AM
Post #164

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,452

Im not prone in sad anime...but i really cried in bokura ga ita...at first i thought it was just a plain romance but episodes are getting complicated and serious especially the last part...yanoxnana 4ever...T_T..Code Geass R2 made me cry also especially when Nunnally called out suzaku instead of lelouch...that was too much for lulu I even cried at the last episode..darn lelouch he always made me feel sad...

and how should I forget FMA..FMA always made me cry..i dunno why..maybe because im envious with the relationship between Al and Ed...The way they love each other made me feel sorry for myself...because I always want to be loved by my siblings but i guess it will never happen...they can never respect and love me the way I want to be....hehe..maybe that's life I need to endure the cold treatment....what can I do..I am just their Big sister..XD

Back to anime...hehe..Vampire Knight made me cry most of the time....I dunno but for me it was plain sad...particularly to Zero, he love yuuki but yuuki chose Kaname....yuuki is a dumb for choosing Kaname..T_T

--------------------

Just say...." I DO....."

+Quote Post
dion-fortune
post Aug 6 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #165

Citizen

From: Hell? Heaven? who knows... I am probably still stucked at Earth.
Member No.: 70,430

um, Kurosh!tsuji (Black Butler) was extremely depressing...that's all I can think of at the moment that really made me so sad that I cried...

yeah, this anime is quite depressing as well. the flashbacks really got me or the story about cielīs aunt.... not to mention cielīs life itself.... it was really sad. and the end.... oh god. but itīs gonna be season 2 so I am wondering how THAT will turn out...

anyway...
Vampire Knight made me cry most of the time....I dunno but for me it was plain sad...particularly to Zero, he love yuuki but yuuki chose Kaname....yuuki is a dumb for choosing Kaname..T_T

hmm vampire knight never made me cry... it just upsets me. well not exactly the anime more like one character, that keeps getting at my nerves and that is yuki... I do prefer Kaname, but come on!!!!!!! how can she hurt poor zero so much??? and kaname? she is hurting them both almost all the time. who am I kidding... she IS hurting them ALL THE TIME. I canīt stand her.

--------------------
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

* avatarīs not mine. canīt remember where I founded it O_O sorry. banner made by my friend for me*

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 08:29 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css