The only Shoujo I like is 'Sailor Moon'. I'm a Shounen lover, all the way!
Reason? Artwork is better and the guys don't look like girls! XD And, plus, I prefer an actual action story to some mushy love story
Those irritate me. Oi. I need bloodshed, morals, and violence in my mangas! *shakes fist*Fullmetal Alchemist
- Great manga! Has the perfect amount of blood, violence, and whatnot to keep me reading! Awesome characters, as well!Death Note
- I love the battle of wits between L and Light in the first part of the series; great story-line and artwork. Plus, anything involving the supernatural will always keep me interested.Naruto
- Gah...I only have a few friends that are fans of this manga while others just hate it! Can't really see why...it's a great series full of cool characters and little plots here and there. One of my favorites!Bleach
- Lots of sword-fighting and bloodshed, plus ghosts, demons, and spirits!One Piece
- Hilarious manga with perhaps the funniest artwork I've seen in any comic book! Plus, it also has it's share of violence and whatnot, my kinda story!