HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dreams And Wishes., What is your dream or wish?
Sharingan Serpen...
post Aug 12 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #76

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,168

My new wish...I wish...my grandad could walk again...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PUKE
post Aug 12 2006, 03:50 PM
Post #77

Alchemists

Member No.: 29,713

I know this will sound corny as Hell but here it goes:

World peace. A world without war, without pain, and without hate. <3 A world where everything is negotiable. (:

Unfourtunately, looking at this world's status this dream is impossible to achieve.

--------------------
[:.Links.:]

DeviantART
[visit and critique my gallery! :D]
Encyclopedia Dramatica
[an awesome site that you should visit for the lulz. Warning: not for pansies.]

Believe it!!!

"Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken
und keine Falte zum Verstecken
niemand gab mir einen Namen
gezeugt in Hast und ohne Samen

Der Mutter die mich nie geboren
hab ich heute Nacht geschworen
ich werd ihr eine Krankheit schenken
und sie danach im Fluss versenken"
- Rammstein (Mutter)

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Aug 12 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #78

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

My dream....is to be published.
More than anything in this world, I love to write. The only thing I love as much is drawing and men. I love to write fiction, my head is just oozing with ideas (they're coming out of my ears! Eeks! =O) I want my work to be known by others, I want to make others think with my work.
I would also love it, if once I become successful with writing, I could branch off and do graphic novels. Cause once again, my love of writing is rivaled by love of art.

Now my wish...
well besides what PUKE said about a peaceful world, and a world where there's no more environmental damage, I guess I'll be fickle and fangirlish here and ask for...
Seto baby to be real. :O Hell, I'll even take Mustang. Just give me one of them to take care of me, pleasure me and love me. *pathetic*

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Packy
post Aug 12 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #79

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 37,347

My dream is getting the chance to meet my real grandpa on my dad's side of the family, and my wish right now, I wish I could've gotten the chance to meet my cousin Dale before he was put in a coma and died unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PUKE
post Aug 12 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #80

Alchemists

Member No.: 29,713

@ Fushigi Rockna - Oooh, I'd looove for Mustang to be real as well. *_* He's so dreamy. <3

--------------------
[:.Links.:]

DeviantART
[visit and critique my gallery! :D]
Encyclopedia Dramatica
[an awesome site that you should visit for the lulz. Warning: not for pansies.]

Believe it!!!

"Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken
und keine Falte zum Verstecken
niemand gab mir einen Namen
gezeugt in Hast und ohne Samen

Der Mutter die mich nie geboren
hab ich heute Nacht geschworen
ich werd ihr eine Krankheit schenken
und sie danach im Fluss versenken"
- Rammstein (Mutter)

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Aug 12 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #81

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 12 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]431971[/snapback]

@ Fushigi Rockna - Oooh, I'd looove for Mustang to be real as well. *_* He's so dreamy. <3

Oh yes he is. <3 And he's an older man at the age that I like (29 8D) and has plenty of experience pleasing ladies (even tho that date face of his leads me to believe he'd rather be gay XDD god, they call THAT a date face!? XDD) and I'd probably never have to be scared about being in danger or people breaking into my house again! 8D I could sleep easy next to Mustang~ Plus, he likes miniskirts, and I don't mind wearing mini-skirts. >D

But then Kaiby is my baby. :o I've loved him forever. :o He's around my age, and he's a business man (I love men in suits! 8O) and he's got a TON of money, so I would be set for life. But then again he's also quite the asshole (and not like Mustang, Kaiba's just plain mean :o) and probably wouldn't be around all that often, so I'd get lonely. D:

Decisions, decisions. Mustang is most defintiely the better choice, methinks XDDD gah, why don't I just add in Jounouchi, and a couple other hotties and make myself a harem!? :D

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Penelopa the Peg...
post Aug 13 2006, 10:29 AM
Post #82

Citizen

Member No.: 38,961

My wish?... Calm house, warm and loving partner, a horse and two kids. Oh, and maybe a title of psychology magistre...

--------------------
Absent. Maybe wil come back one day...

Always look on the bright side of life. :):):)

+Quote Post
Revolutionary Al...
post Aug 13 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #83

Citizen

Member No.: 39,649

My dream is to become a manga artist and my other is to go into the 2012 Olympics as a swimmer. I'll probably serve in the Air Force also. ^^

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

---~---~---Never give up without a fight---~---~---

+Quote Post
Sharingan Serpen...
post Aug 13 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #84

Brigadier General

Member No.: 31,168

QUOTE(Revolutionary Alchemist @ Aug 13 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]432426[/snapback]

My dream is to become a manga artist

Sigh...that reminds me of my old wish laugh.gif I still want to be though...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sleeping Forest
post Aug 16 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #85

Alchemists

Member No.: 27,324

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 12 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]432013[/snapback]

QUOTE(PUKE @ Aug 12 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]431971[/snapback]

Oh yes he is. <3 And he's an older man at the age that I like (29 8D) and has plenty of experience pleasing ladies (even tho that date face of his leads me to believe he'd rather be gay XDD god, they call THAT a date face!? XDD) and I'd probably never have to be scared about being in danger or people breaking into my house again! 8D I could sleep easy next to Mustang~ Plus, he likes miniskirts, and I don't mind wearing mini-skirts. >D

you sound like someone from the msa forums...are you in the msa?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wrath V
post Aug 20 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #86

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,840

My dream... is to get to the top... or at least near the top... I want my parents to be proud of me...

--------------------
"Even in the worst of times, some things can be good." (Done with Shadow Wulfe's help)

+Quote Post
Grave_Alchemist
post Aug 23 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #87

Apprentice

Member No.: 38,062

to get a job as an animator at studio ghibli smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ratzenheich FMA ...
post Oct 5 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #88

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 39,297

What did you dream of last night?

Anyway, I had the best dream last night! Maybe because it was I'm just amazed at what the human mind can do. Just giving me a little piece of heaven. It really just bends reality. Too bad I inevitably had to wake up from this amazing dream. sad.gif I really didn't want it to end... but it started to all fade away when something was going wrong. I was hearing something else... it was my mom waking me up. I tried to return to sleep but failed in vain... I just wish when I sleep tonight the dream I had last night would continue. I've been thinking about this dream all day long and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Anyway here's what happened...

The dream started out with like on of my "like real world" dreams. When I have dreams, whatever knowledge or rather the person that I am in reality doesn't seem to be present in the dream world, but these dreams it emulates the real me and I usually end up believing that the dream is reality, and in these types of dreams, I'm in control and in first person / real-life-like view not like the other dreams where I just spectate or I don't really feel in control. The time in dream world seems extremely long. It was friday and I was using the computer. Then my parents told asked me if I wanted to come along and pick up my cousins who just arrived at the airport and my dad told me I haven't met them before and I was bored using the PC and just lazily decided to come along. So we went to the airport and when we arrived we had to wait for like an hour in the arrivals area. The gadgets I brought were low on battery so I just decided to sleep and I was sleepy anyway since it's already 10:30 pm when I looked at the watch. It's really weird... sleeping inside a dream! But it felt so real. Then I heard my mom saying they're here and she was asking me where I want to eat and my eyes were half-opened and someone said "Hey." and I recall that voice from somewhere and when I fully-opened my eyes and looked to my left and OMG!!! I was just so shocked, it was Edward and Alphonse Elric!!!!! And it was just so real and I was speechless and I couldn't talk to them. So we just decided to at one of our favorite fine-dining Japanese restaurants and my parents were asking Ed and Al about Europe. My dad is supposedly Hohenheim's cousin in the dream. blink.gif My dad's half-Spanish anyway, as in in real life. And then Ed talked to me! He told me something like "Wow, so you've got the same name as my brother". Well, because my name is Alphonse too, but note, no one calls me Al. Al then joked at me and asked me who I want to be called "Al", him or me, and I told him (OMG! I'm talking to Al!) no one calls me Al. And then the dinner went on and there are just too much details. XD Anyways, we went home and Ed and Al had to sleep with me in my room since the guest room wasn't ready yet. So Al decided to use the PC while Ed and I were playing Halo in the Xbox. huh.gif I had an Xbox before but I traded it for a PS2, and this is in real life. And then there are too much details again. And then we slept because it was already late and they didn't sleep that much during the flight. I felt weird again... sleeping inside a dream! It's so hard to describe. Then we woke up the next morning and they were really happy to have tried something not-European this time like what Ed and Al said. Then we played a little bit of soccer just in the lawn. And our lawn in my dream seems like twice as big as the one in reality. Al's surprisingly a good goalee. huh.gif After playing we decided to go to the mall and go shopping for stuff. There are just too many details to tell, again. But they've mostly shopped for clothes, food and electronics. Then we ate lunch at a hotel and the buffet was mainly European and American food and Ed told me something like "Oh no... not again". And after doing other stuff and a lot of chat, that afternoon we passed by the "all-tech stuff" area of the mall and it's the first time in my life, well, even if it's just a dream, wherein a person suddenly gets my hand and pulls/drags me out of excitement. Al just did that. ohmy.gif I could just see the happiness on his face and dragged me and asked me about those cellphones because he told me they didn't have some of those back at his place. Then my mom bought Al that shiny new Motorola RAZR V3x. And then we roamed around and did more stuff for hours and then something happened... the world seemed to be fading and I snapped and my senses were working again... my mom was waking me up, in real life! Argh!!! I just have so many to tell about this dream because I can't stop thinking about it! It's just so amazing! It felt so real but Ed and Al were still able to retain their "anime" look and it soooo hard to describe!!! It's just WOW! I don't know how my mind makes me think of those things. I just typed this after doing most of my homework and now I have to sleep because it's already 10 pm here and my parents are bugging me to sleep already. I just wish the dream continues... It's just mind-boggling how their those anime characters looked in the "real world" and it seemed so natural yet so the same. I know I'm just repeating what I said but it's just OMG! I can't stop... But I must. Waaaaaaaa!!! sad.gif But this dream just blows the water off everything I've been imagining so far. But I don't know when I can experience another one like this... *sigh*... It's just so magical, just like a miracle. I might probably post again tomorrow about more details and hopefully I don't forget about them in case I have another really good dream tonight, or better yet I can tell everything if the dream from last night continues tonight! XD I really just don't want to say I doubt it... But I just said it.

Hopefully you can also share your dreams here. So good night and happy dreaming. smile.gif biggrin.gif Sorry for the really, really long post. It just excited me so much to share it here.

--------------------

"Destiny is only an excuse to let things happen, and not make things happen"

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Oct 5 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #89

Rasta Maldita

Member No.: 4,384

Yes, I agree.

You have no idea how thankfull I am that I have a dream every year XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Oct 5 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #90

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Merged with that huge dream post.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 11:47 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css