Reply to this topicStart new topic
Any Wrestling Fans?
hitokiri
post Sep 22 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #31

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 650

well austin can't wrestle again, he did extensive damage to his neck and knees from, and this is the funny part, the fight with eric bischoff; cause when he got "fired" he was a fatass and didnt' keep training and his body went to hell.

as for the matt-edge-lita thing.. i really don't care, matt hardy was the inferior hardy anyways... its dumb for a wrestler that was only moderately good because he was almost a wihte luchador to put on 70 extra pounds of muscle, so he now he's just a regular weight guy with barely any skills.

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4LIfe_*
post Oct 3 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #32

Guests

I just saw the whole Austin Mcmahon segement. biggrin.gif Seems the WWE may get good again. I like Shane, so I was pissed when he was taken down just like that, but it was pretty damn funny. The whole thing was. Edge vs Matt seems good so far, and Angle-HBK was awsome aside from the semi cruddy ending.

+Quote Post
Kakashi
post Oct 3 2005, 09:05 PM
Post #33

Apprentice

Member No.: 263

LOL Austin stunnering the whole McMahon family was priceless. WOW.... Uh-oh time for Ric Flair&HHH VS Masters and Coolito..BYE BYE

Edit(after match): Holy look at all that ketchup on Ric Flairs face..

JR: BUT WHY HUNTER?!?!? WHY!?!?!?!?!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Oct 6 2005, 07:55 AM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 22,189

you wanna know why? cuz HHH pwns. him and HBK are my favorites, and I wish Sting would come to WWE but I don't think he will *tear* I hear Flair expected him to so hopefully he will smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kakashi's#1 ...
post Nov 1 2005, 06:45 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 22,552

I dislike the way people say wrestling is fake. My favorite wrestler is the rock(I don't know why).

--------------------
Forum Family:
Older sisters:Sakura Briefs,Jen Elric, Ed#1 Fan, ed's numbuh 1 fan, Jaded, chocolate ed's everywhere, kmila, and Zombie.

PM me to become a part of my forum, please and thank you.I could always use more!

+Quote Post
kaizenyorii
post Nov 1 2005, 08:19 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,850

KURT ANGLE

MY OLYMPIC HERO

--------------------

please dont steal my $hit// obey the Crouch

+Quote Post
GS4Life
post Apr 5 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 28,615

Wow it's been so long since anyones posted here. A lot has happened Edge won the Title then lost it 3 weeks later. Angle was Champ and now Rey Rey is. I really reallly reallly hope DX reunites soon(They were gold the best faction I miss them). We've had tons of tile changes and London and Kendrick may finally get the tag championships(They're both really good and they need titles).And of course there's my sig which is self explanatory sad.gif .

--------------------
"I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp."-The Truth(GTA San Andreas)

+Quote Post
hanzo
post Apr 6 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 33,878

Ric Flair... The wrestler who likes to answer the call of nature
I like wrestiling!

+Quote Post
Volcanic Alchemi...
post Apr 19 2006, 07:38 AM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 24,812

The rock and triple H

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Apr 19 2006, 08:24 AM
Post #40

I'm pretty sure DX is coming back actually. Monday both Shawn Michaels and HHH did the "suck it" notion, there were DX signs in the crowd, and my bro's friend that has contacts to find out wrestling spoilers said DX is prolly coming back ^^ I don't know if it will be as good as it used to be though since there's no Chyna, Road Dogg, Xpac, or Billy Gun anymore. I'm looking forward to HBK beating the McMahons though, that'll rock ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Volcanic Alchemi...
post Apr 19 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 24,812

Chyna is wasted now man. Have you seen the sereal life?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Apr 19 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #42

Yeah I was like wtf O.o Plus Xpac is in his 50s now so I doubt to see him again *shrugs* I don't see the big deal about Chavo going emo, and I don't get why they randomly have Kane get angry when they don't know what to do with his storyline >.>

--------------------

+Quote Post
GS4Life
post Apr 19 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Emo Chavo is just playing stupid and they are bringing Eddie's death back into a crappy storyline which is just what they did with pre Wretlemania 22 Rey and it's just wrong. As for Kane he is just um yeah it's what happens whens Stephanie McMahon is the head writer. Though if DX comes back I'll be one happy camper DX was the Best there was and the best there ever will be now I only need to get the best there is part in there to complete Bret Hart's quote.

The only thing weirder than May 19th or the Boogeyman is well ummm Vince vs God wth is up with that? McMahonism gave me a good laugh but it's still just blink.gif . I hope Edge wins at the Triple Threat match but I'm very doubtful about that happening.
Anyways I wish that HHH would use the "King of Kings" theme song all the time now, I like that better than the overuesd theme "The Game" (It's not really a Triple H classic and how long has he had it now?)

--------------------
"I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp."-The Truth(GTA San Andreas)

+Quote Post
Packy
post Jul 13 2006, 03:20 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 37,347

I like wrestling. I went to one of the shows on the 9th and I was at ringside happy.gif My favorite wrestlers would probably have to be Batista, Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, Eddie Guerrero, and John Cena; pity that Eddie died though...

--------------------

+Quote Post
GS4Life
post Aug 7 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Woot I'm so glad Edge is Champ as well as Booker. Two wrestlers who have worked their butt off and put on high quality matches throughout their careers. Edge's childhood dream was to win the title, and last year I would've never thought that he would be a two time champion, go Adam! I hope his reign last till atleast Suviour Series.

On a much more sour note I tend to agree with that promo Chavo cut on Smackdown last week. I think we could call that a shoot more so than a promo. Props to Carlito as well, he's really cool.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 04:49 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css