Reply to this topicStart new topic
Any Wrestling Fans?
hitokiri
post Sep 10 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 650

you know my only wrestling regret, other than the poor calibur of writing nowadays... bret hart was in a motorcycle accident a while back and can't ever wrestle again...

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 10 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 22,189

That does suck, but at least he got to accomplish all of the stuff that he did. He was also in one of the biggest rivalries of all time when it ended with Shawn Michaels beating him for the belt in the iron man match... That was an awesome time for wrestling.

--------------------

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Sep 10 2005, 02:15 PM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 10 2005, 12:47 PM)
you know my only wrestling regret, other than the poor calibur of writing nowadays... bret hart was in a motorcycle accident a while back and can't ever wrestle again...
[right][snapback]280345[/snapback][/right]

yes my prayers were answered ph34r.gif Never liked Bret hart no matter how good he was lol ok maybe i didn't actually pray for him to get hurt just leave wrestling

--------------------

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Sep 10 2005, 02:21 PM
Post #19

Brigadier General

Member No.: 650

QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ Sep 10 2005, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 10 2005, 12:47 PM)
[right][snapback]280345[/snapback][/right]

yes my prayers were answered ph34r.gif Never liked Bret hart no matter how good he was lol ok maybe i didn't actually pray for him to get hurt just leave wrestling
[right][snapback]280391[/snapback][/right]

a - don't ever, EVER speak ill of bret hart in my presence ever again
b - but that's the thing he always left in the best way possible... when shawn micheals super kicked him for real, he beat the shit out of vince.. when he left wcw, he wore a metal plate secretly and broke goldberg's collar bone.

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Sep 10 2005, 02:33 PM
Post #20

Alchemists

Bret The Hitscum Hart tongue.gif ok Owen was way better R.I.P.

but I loved when he did that to Goldturd biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Sep 13 2005, 07:33 PM
Post #21

Guests

I can't believe i missed when they had Gillberg.

As for Bret I've heard all about him. I don't see why he was so mad about the screwjob. I think him never being able to wrestle is a bit more serious(which is partly Goldberg's fault) The whole Matt-Edge-Lita thing would be a bit more serious than the screwjob, and Matt takes it rather well, while Bret was pissed for 7 years come on.

Owen Hart. I haven't seen much of him but his story always gets to me. sad.gif RIP

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 15 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #22

Was the Matt-Edge-Lita thing even real or just for show?... And «°~Envy™~°», don't talk about Bret that way cuz he pwned. You're prolly jealous cuz none of your favorites will ever live up to his legacy or something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Sep 19 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #23

Guests

Yeah the Matt-Edge-Lita thing is more or less real. Lita slept with Edge, Matt got pissed posted on his website,Matt got fired for putting his personal life and professional life together, fans got pissed, started chanting you screwed Matt towards Edge and Lita,Matt was rehired for Vince's "buisness decisions", and I thhink everyone knows the story from there.

Mabey I did give Orton a little too muh credit cause he's not all that good, and he did suck as a face. His RKO's are always good on Taker, and I like his Super RKO alot (it's my finisher on Smackdown vs Raw).

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 19 2005, 03:56 PM
Post #24

I don't like the way some of the legendary wrestlers that are still around control the show. There is no way Shawn Michaels should have lost to Hulk Hogan, who only uses a scoop slam, punches, big boot, and the leg drop...wtf?! The only reason HBK lost is cuz Hogan goes to Vince and says if things don't go his way, he won't support the company anymore, what bullshit. He also says that he's not using his name to promote his daughter's success in the music industry...then why are they selling her name as Brooke Hogan?...that's not Hulk Hogan's real last name!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Sep 19 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #25

Guests

^ Your right except isn't Hulk's real name Terry Hogan?

Just curious, how many fans of DX are out there I absolutely love DX. They were freakin awsome, classic. Along with Austin, Foley, the Rock and Taker, they were what made WWF/E so damn good. Now Trips is a slob and HBK is getting old(I'm not saying he's bad but he'll probably have to retire soon.) There is actually a chance that Sean Waltman aka X Pac will come back, however Billy Gunn and Road are done for in the WWE. I miss Degeneration X they were simply the best.

+Quote Post
Kakashi
post Sep 19 2005, 06:47 PM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 263

Wresting isn't as great as it was back in the ninties and the early millenium till 2003.

I WANT STONE COLD!!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Sep 19 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #27

Guests

Well in 2 weeks Austin, Foley, HHH, and Hogan will be on Raw in the "Home Coming"when it moves back to USA I believe. I don't really care for Hogan or HHH, but Austin and Foley is great news(although I knew about their return ahead of time, thanks to wwe.com)

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 21 2005, 08:08 AM
Post #28

QUOTE(GS4Life @ Sep 19 2005, 09:19 PM) [snapback]288977[/snapback]

^ Your right except isn't Hulk's real name Terry Hogan?

Just curious, how many fans of DX are out there I absolutely love DX. They were freakin awsome, classic. Along with Austin, Foley, the Rock and Taker, they were what made WWF/E so damn good. Now Trips is a slob and HBK is getting old(I'm not saying he's bad but he'll probably have to retire soon.) There is actually a chance that Sean Waltman aka X Pac will come back, however Billy Gunn and Road are done for in the WWE. I miss Degeneration X they were simply the best.

Hogan's real name is Terry Gene Bollea...

Anyway, I loved DX, but I liked them better when Michaels ran them cuz he's always been my favorite, but they were pretty cool when they didn't have him when they were a 5 person group (HHH, xpac, road dogg, billy gunn, china). Who do you like better, NWO, NWO wolfpack, or DX?

--------------------

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Sep 21 2005, 08:59 AM
Post #29

Alchemists

QUOTE(GS4Life @ Sep 19 2005, 07:26 PM) [snapback]289052[/snapback]

Well in 2 weeks Austin, Foley, HHH, and Hogan will be on Raw in the "Home Coming"when it moves back to USA I believe. I don't really care for Hogan or HHH, but Austin and Foley is great news(although I knew about their return ahead of time, thanks to wwe.com)

and i don't care for austin and HHH but foley and Hogan are great news tongue.gif anyways

hopefully now that wwe is having some compitition Vince will start trying better

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Sep 22 2005, 01:52 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 250

Bret's wrestling career was over LONG before the motorcycle accident. You can thank Goldberg for that.

Bret has also recovered from his stroke, recently remarried and seems to be in good spirits again. He's finally got a DVD coming out and it looks like it will be a good one and show him in a positive light...hopefully.

I started watching TNA recently and it helped me stopped being ashamed of being wrestling fan. Something WWE never did recently.

--------------------
"Struggle is optional. Pain is inevitable."

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won.
I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory.
I will never be overmatched or unprepared.
This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!"
- "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 08:03 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css