Reply to this topicStart new topic
Any Wrestling Fans?
hypexzero
post Sep 8 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,785

I want serious fans, not, "wrestling's fake so I don't watch it.

Anyway, if so, who's you're favorite wrestler?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fullmetal_4eva
post Sep 8 2005, 08:23 PM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 20,157

Ahhh! Noo! Keep it away! >_<

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a
Little sister to DarkBlade_Alchemist, Fayt, ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, Meg08, full flame, Willow, Ed#1Fan2.0,
Mrs. Edward Elric, anime_manga_fan, The_Fma's_Girl, alchemydude90, Satsuka, Laffe, and
elalquimistafilosofal (I'm almost always the youngest!) T_T
Older sister to ed's numbuh 1 fan, and Kakashi's#1 girlfriend
Younger cousin to Winry Rockbell Elric and Velious178
Ex-fiance to Kimimaru :'(
You wanna be part of my forum family too? Send me a personal message ;)

+Quote Post
hypexzero
post Sep 8 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Why? because it's fake, well, so is most everything else on TV so don't give me that.

+Quote Post
fullmetal_4eva
post Sep 8 2005, 08:28 PM
Post #4

Alchemists

I don't like the idea of sweaty guys throwing each other around. huh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a
Little sister to DarkBlade_Alchemist, Fayt, ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, Meg08, full flame, Willow, Ed#1Fan2.0,
Mrs. Edward Elric, anime_manga_fan, The_Fma's_Girl, alchemydude90, Satsuka, Laffe, and

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Sep 8 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #5

Brigadier General

Member No.: 650

shouldn't this be in video?

also wrestling is really gay now. i mean i like wrestling and all; but ever since the whole roster split it went downhill, FAST. with the exception of seeing a one legged man get practically beat to death with his own prosthetic leg.... in front of his mother.

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
hypexzero
post Sep 9 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #6

Citizen

QUOTE(fullmetal_4eva @ Sep 8 2005, 09:28 PM)
[right][snapback]278905[/snapback][/right]

I don't like the idea of you ruining my topic.

Well, In my opinion, wrestling is going up. Look at it in 2003 compared to now. That hardcore match between Hardy and Edge was awesome. And their having a bullrope match this Friday.

thanks for moving this to the right spot.

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 9 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 22,189

Well, I watch it sometimes. I haven't watched it since I came to college, but I might tonight. In my opinion a lot of the older storylines were better than a lot of the newer ones, but there are still some okay things going on. A few things I don't like about what's going on right now (I haven't watched in like 2-3 weeks so this might be a little outdated)... I don't like the eddy and rey thing with dominic, that's just stupid. I don't like the way they treat the girls, the competition with them is way too serious...Torrie has been pushing her health limits trying to live up to expectations so she barely missed being the girl fired when Ashley was hired. I don't care much for John Cena, and I think his "rap" is terrible. I don't even like rap, but I would rather listen to some of it over what he has. I don't like that Shawn Michaels lost to Hogan, but that's just because he's a personal favorite. I am waiting for Sting to come back because I think he's signed with WWE now...

--------------------

+Quote Post
fullmetal_4eva
post Sep 9 2005, 05:18 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

QUOTE(hypexzero @ Sep 9 2005, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE(fullmetal_4eva @ Sep 8 2005, 09:28 PM)
[right][snapback]278905[/snapback][/right]

I don't like the idea of you ruining my topic.

Well, In my opinion, wrestling is going up. Look at it in 2003 compared to now. That hardcore match between Hardy and Edge was awesome. And their having a bullrope match this Friday.

thanks for moving this to the right spot.
[right][snapback]279445[/snapback][/right]

I'm just stating my opinion. sleep.gif And I'm not trying tio ruin your thread, I have every right to state what I like and dislike. So does everyone else and I won't criticize their prefrence.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Sep 9 2005, 05:46 PM
Post #9

Guests

I love wrestling but some stuff in the WWE is really crappy. Kurt Angle, Paul London, Chris Benoit, Edge, Kane, Undertaker, HBK, Orton, Nunzio, and Hurricane are freakin awsome I love them(not literallly you know what I mean damn it! dry.gif )

However the WWE is really screwing some stuff up. John Cena has been a cornball for like the past 7 months(That's not really his fault either), they could have done something about the whole UPN screwing Hassan thing, but nooooo. They fired tons of great wrestlers for the pointless diva search, not to mention the storylines are crap, they ditched Jericho(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and hold back good wrestlers like Booker T, Christian, Steven Richards, etc. Although Heel HBK was awsome(the promo he cut mocking Hogan was one of the funniest things I've ever seen) but they got rid of his heel gimmick so yeah. The only good Divas left in the WWE that are good are Trish and Victoria(Torrie's okay too and I really hope Trish comes back very soon). Did I mention what Ric Flair did to Carlito and Angle is just........ ummm WRONG! When I saw him grab Carlito down there I simply said

AW HELL NO! blink.gif

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 9 2005, 05:58 PM
Post #10

EXACTLY! I like it okay I guess, but they are making a lot of wrong moves. I have never been a huge Jericho fan (even in WCW), but I actually started liking his character recently (he's an awesome performer, can't deny it). Why are they firing him?! Also, I don't like Booker T ever since he came to WWE. In WCW he was awesome! He was the only one to ever beet Goldberg legitimately, and now he does little/nothing at all. I like the concept they have given Orton, but I wish they had him do more, but of course, I haven't watched in a few weeks so I don't know if he's done something or not. I also want RVD to come back, especially after that ECW/WWE event (one night stand?). He said a lot, but they are not having him do anything!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Excel Aishi
post Sep 10 2005, 06:09 AM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 15,514

WOW! People actually like it! Yeah, i used to be super-super addicted to "WWF" (before it changed to wwe) and watched it every episode. I have just been drifting away from it since.. a couple years back at the end of middle school, although while living in my nan & pop's house i got back into it. The last time i watched it was at Wrestlemania. (sugoi.) Personally i'm an Undertaker fan, and i love how he's brought back his old evil character (way back when he cut his hair and all that i got really angry) .. but, what has been happening with him,? i haven't been watching. And i hate the divas with a passion and don't think they qualify as female wrestlers. They're just strippers who fight each oter.

Oh, and, hypexzero? I have to agree with fullmetal_4eva. Anyone has a right to express their opinion, whether it's positive OR negative. But i DO like the idea of sweaty guys throwing each other around in tight small outfits.... * wink.gif * MUahaha.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
An American living in Australia watching Japanese animation and studying Italian while reading books about French vampires... it screams international conspiracy.

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 10 2005, 09:47 AM
Post #12

*faceplants*

Anyway, I used to like WCW back in the day. I remember watching the NWO factions face off against each other, and Sting and Kevin Nash beat everybody! Sting was my favorite wrestler in WCW, and Shawn Michaels has always been my favorite in WWE. I remember when him and Razor Ramon had the ladder match at Summerslam!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Sep 10 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #13

Brigadier General

Member No.: 650

QUOTE(Kyros @ Sep 10 2005, 12:47 PM)
*faceplants*

Anyway, I used to like WCW back in the day.  I remember watching the NWO factions face off against each other, and Sting and Kevin Nash beat everybody!  Sting was my favorite wrestler in WCW, and Shawn Michaels has always been my favorite in WWE.  I remember when him and Razor Ramon had the ladder match at Summerslam!
[right][snapback]280098[/snapback][/right]

sting was ok.... until he became born again. i saw this thing with him on some christian channel one night when i came home from the bar all drunk and whatnot. talking about how he loved the lord, in his sting makeup... YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT HOW YOU LOVE JESUS WHILE DRESSED UP LIKE THE CROW!!!!

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Sep 10 2005, 11:06 AM
Post #14

0.o If he can pull that off then he's even more awesome than I thought! Sting is so cool! I remember once in WCW when he held his scorpion death lock on Bret Hart for like 5 minutes...it was awesome because of their rivalry at the time. It took like 10+ guys to finally pull him off (of course, it's fake to an extent though).

--------------------

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post Sep 10 2005, 01:41 PM
Post #15

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

QUOTE(GS4Life @ Sep 9 2005, 04:46 PM)
I love wrestling but some stuff in the WWE is really crappy. Kurt Angle, Paul London, Chris Benoit, Edge, Kane, Undertaker, HBK, Orton, Nunzio, and Hurricane are freakin awsome I love them(not literallly you know what I mean damn it!  dry.gif )

However the WWE is really screwing some stuff up. John Cena has been a cornball for like the past 7 months(That's not really his fault either), they could have done something about the whole UPN screwing  Hassan thing, but nooooo. They fired tons of great wrestlers for the pointless diva search, not to mention the storylines are crap, they ditched Jericho(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!),  and hold back good wrestlers like Booker T, Christian, Steven Richards, etc. Although Heel HBK was awsome(the promo he cut mocking Hogan was one of the funniest things I've ever seen) but they got rid of his heel gimmick so yeah. The only good Divas left in the WWE that are good are Trish and Victoria(Torrie's okay too and I really hope Trish comes back very soon). [right][snapback]279632[/snapback][/right]

AMEN I agree with 90% of that why i say only 90% cause i feel different with some of the wrestlers he stated lol, I don't like Orton alot he's only good as a heel,

My Favorite of all time are

Hogan, Rock, Flair, HBK, Angle, Jericho, Jake The Snake, Kamala, Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Owen Hart, Roddy Piper, George "The Animal" Steele, Christian, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Raven, & The Million Dollar Man

there are a few more but those are at the top of my list Like Carlito, I like only cause they entertain me but have lack of wrestling skills lol and I still watch every episode can't say i'm always not disapointed, WWE has gone way down hopefully when Spike TV ditches WWE for TNA and WWE goes to USA network that will give WWE compotition again

there are some wrestlers i like now like Carlito

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 02:23 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css