HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What's Your Favorite Or Coolest Moment/scene/quote In Fma Anime (first Series)?, spoilers inside!
sweety_pie
post Apr 28 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #46

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,070

i really like FMA it is so cool some of the coolest moments are:

- ep. 2 Ed takes off his shirt and shows his arm so cool!

-ep. 5 when the 2 men are trying to shoot Al but the richache hits them, Al trys to warn them but they dont listen to him & when Ed is called kinda small he flips out and yells "who are you calling a runt who is so tiny he can only be seen with a madnifying glass,you jerk!"

-ep. 2 when the guy in Lior thought that Al was the older brother and Ed got mad

-ep.7 Scar trys to get into the Military library and Ed rips his shirt and reveals the tattoos on Scars arm.

(and pretty much whemever Ed gets called short) smile.gif

--------------------

Thank you so much Milky for the Siggie. You are the awesomest!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dark Alchemist S...
post Apr 28 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 33,536

QUOTE(quills @ Oct 24 2005, 10:34 PM) [snapback]304035[/snapback]

the coolest scene is when Ed and Greed had their last fight in the mansion[size=7]
i think people start to forget that Ed's not yet an adult. that experience must be... traumatizing for him...

i also thought the scene where Ed 'evaporated' Sloth. it was a brilliant scene.

Those were some of the prettiest fighting scenes I have ever seen. This is coming from someone whose shonen anime diet included Inuyasha and Wolf's Rain and not much else, but the animation was awe-inspiring.

Ed's crying when Greed died just proves yet again that Ed is NOT a mary sue.

I also liked the part where Edward and Dante were arguing about Equivalent Exchange. I actually liked the dialogue about Equivalent Exchange.... It really gets you thinking, and I like thinking.... even though I don't have a brain laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Becca77901
post Apr 29 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #48

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,078

I like the very end of the series...don't get mad at me if you don't want to know.

[spoiler]
when al gives his body to get Ed back once envy stabs him, and then ed comes back and brings al back which got him stuck behind the gates.
[/spoiler]

--------------------
"You ask me why I like gray...well I'll tell you. It is neither good nor bad. It is simply there. Something that exists in between. Kinda like me."

IPB Image
Sig made by me, thanks to the advice of my friends

IPB Image

+Quote Post
I_Love_Maes
post May 2 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 35,200

QUOTE(Maverickpj @ Sep 7 2005, 10:37 PM) [snapback]277899[/snapback]

Any moment with Hughes in it is always a classic. I can relate to that guy so well, the half-joking half-serious attitude. I was so sad when the guy died, I screamed out WHY!, WHY HIM!

Yeah, I'm so with you. I love the moment when Hughes first appears on the scene. His entrance rivals Aragorn's in Fellowship of the Ring, which I must say is definitely an impressive way to enter a story!

+Quote Post
Pipsqueaks RULE
post May 5 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #50

Citizen

Member No.: 33,693

Oooooooooh I love Lab 5 episodes laugh.gif Edo gets hurt......and I like that.......doesn't mean I don't like Edo, he's my fav character........hehe...The coolest shows/movies are those where the main characters get hurt! Physically or emotionally, better yet, BOTH, haha......

Ok, focus now. Edo does the coolest back flips. I liked that comment the guardian made about him being "just like a monkey" LOL! Not to make fun of him, just that..being that light on your feet is awesome to me! Anyway, that ep where the fight ended..such a good episode. The separate struggles of Ed and Al tied together with the same theme was awesome. You know, when Barry was trying to convince Al that he wasn't real, while Edo was telling the guardian brothers that he couldn't treat them like they weren't human because that would be like saying Al wasn't human...So touching, I loved it.

Yup, Maes Hughes rocks too, and...I like that part when he interrupted Ed and Al, and Edo was like "GET TO THE POINT!" Whenever an adult guy, esp. one in the military, becomes afraid of Edo's temper, it's hilarious to me laugh.gif And then Edo accidentally called Maes by the wrong title and Maes was like, "LIEUTENANT COLONEL!!" Anyway, I've never heard of a character in a show or movie begin that obsessed with and proud of his daughter. It's fresh and I think it's sweet. smile.gif

Sooo, what else. 'Course I like many fighting scenes, and scenes where Edo is being smart or cute. I like some dying scenes too. But that's just..my violent nature. I also like parts where Edo is terrified, like when Barry is gonna kill him. And when EDO CRIES! OH and when Edo beats up Shou Tucker, COOL! I don't think this one has been mentioned. I was like, YEAH!! GET 'EM, EDO!

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
“That’s gotta be illegal—making fun of someone’s height when they’re in pain like this!” -Edo

+Quote Post
Dragon's fir...
post May 6 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #51

Citizen

Member No.: 32,654

The things I like about FMA is the fact that once everything just starts to settle the action kicks back in. Poor Ed though, having to live that.

--------------------
IPB Image
Here's billy bob jones! (go figure that one out)

"I like what I like. You change what I like you change who I am. You change who I am the
real me will cease to exist. The world wont seem real unless you are real yourself"
- Anonymous

"Why is abbreiviation such a long word?"
- a line commonly said where I live

+Quote Post
Ant
post May 8 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 35,470

QUOTE(alchemydude90 @ Sep 6 2005, 10:55 PM) [snapback]276572[/snapback]

i think one of the coolest moments in FMA is when ed fights roy, it was cool and funny.

Yeah, this was unforgettable.

In the final epsiode, the "damn it Roy Mustang talk to me!" line delivered by Hawkeye is a pretty priceless scene.

+Quote Post
Fullmini Alchemi...
post May 8 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #53

Alchemists

Member No.: 35,611

The entire fullmetal vs flame episode it was hilarious!

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DZBrick6
post May 8 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #54

Apprentice

Member No.: 25,718

Mustang facing down Pride...holding up that friggin' skull...high point of the series for me.

--------------------
Never underestimate the healing power of butter...

IPB Image

IPB Image<--I am SUPER MOD. Hear me roar...

+Quote Post
dαиі℮l
post May 10 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 35,752

coolest moment and funniest would be wen lieutenant havoc gets rejected by armstrongs sister and acts stoned for quite a while[font=Comic Sans Ms] laugh.gif smile.gif cool.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Edward's grl 15
post May 10 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #56

Citizen

Member No.: 34,768

QUOTE(dαиі℮l @ May 10 2006, 04:06 AM) [snapback]393294[/snapback]

coolest moment and funniest would be wen lieutenant havoc gets rejected by armstrongs sister and acts stoned for quite a while[font=Comic Sans Ms] laugh.gif smile.gif cool.gif
laugh.gif That was so funny .. but i felt bad for him

--------------------
IPB Image <- I <3 Edward

+Quote Post
BlackStar
post May 10 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 34,040

I liked when Ed, Al, and Nina were spazzing during Gracia was in labor! XD Lolz

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmini Alchemi...
post May 10 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #58

Alchemists

Member No.: 35,611

QUOTE(BlackStar @ May 10 2006, 08:51 PM) [snapback]393485[/snapback]

I liked when Ed, Al, and Nina were spazzing during Gracia was in labor! XD Lolz

I forgot about that! That part was so funny, they though she died laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Grand Arcanum
post May 12 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #59

Citizen

Member No.: 34,100

QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ May 9 2006, 12:46 AM) *
Mustang facing down Pride...holding up that friggin' skull...high point of the series for me.

even though Fullmetal vs. Flame was my favorite episode i would have to say that this was the coolest part.
SPOILERS BELOW!!!

especially when Roy held out his hand and made a transmutation circle with his blood. personally i just thought that was badass.

--------------------
"The Philosopher's Stone, those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice, create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it."

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post May 12 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #60

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

In episode 44 when Maria Ross had a crush on Hohenheim and Denny Bloch got jealous.

Maria Ross may be my favorite female character but I have to admit she acted a little dense in that episode. Everyone else understood why Denny was so upset except her. But then again she was probably too busy thinking about Hoho to notice. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 03:55 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css