Closed TopicStart new topic
A Little Mistake, A few mistakes in FMA
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 3 2005, 07:15 PM
Post #76

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,982

quick note: the ouroboros is EITHER!! a snake or a dragon according to ALL alchemy books.

First of all, if you are going to quote something, do it properly so we can understand what you say.

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 12:33 AM)
...you really are a b**** arnt you. and what did i get wrong in my therory? my therory was solid in the homunculi weakened part.

Who the hell do you think you are?! you f****** piece of f****! I really hate to came in this kind of conversation! but you ended pushing me hard with that post! Listen! ok? you are not BONEs, you are not the script writer, you are NOTHING and NOONE to say that there is no mistakes without a proof. If you can't stand the truth and you think you are some kind of super heroe just because you make up all the answer, that's no a reason for insult, you know? I really don't care if I recieve a warning 'cause of this, but I'm not going to stand and see how a 10 years mind-old boy is insulting me without reason. You can be WRONG, you know? we can too! but you haven't a proof for what you say, admit it and maybe we'll be able continue with our lifes!

Nothing + No one? i know more about FMA than you do according to ur first post, Reika said for any opinions/answers to her/hist list, so i did that and know you are rediculing me for putting my opinions out. Also i will edit Reika's new list.

bones probably just made a mistake since ALL the homunculi that were destroyed where infront of their OWN bones

MISTAKE, see? MISTAKE, wiiiiiiii yohooooo, mistake XD hurray! XD

...hes teasing me there

EDIT: if Bones spent time answering ALL of the questions than it would add like another 20 episodes or so which would make the anime longer and 51 is a REALLY good number for episodes g2g brb soon

oh.. wow, so 51 is a magic number of something? if the series need 20 caps more, maybe it worth it. And... if they didn't had commited all the fails, in first place, they didn't have need 20 caps more to explain it.

Also: i spent more than 5 hours explaining to him everything, i didnt do ALL that just to be ridiculed.
My Therorys ALL have backing to them, i just dont pull them out of a hat. I dont lie, so if i think you are a ***** i will say it. Ask anyone here

REVISED: Here Please Pm me for any questions as this board is getting out of hand with the rude comments about my answers that i believe are the best, i also would like more people to put their opinions. There are some i didnt reply to because i forgot to scroll back up and fix them. and i dont have any more time to fix it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reika
post Sep 4 2005, 02:56 AM
Post #77

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

Am I the only one that feels someone should stop those two? They went too far.

Please Pm me for any questions as this board is getting out of hand with the rude comments about my answers that i believe are the best,

I have to point out something about this. This post didn't lose control by any chance because of your opinions, it was because when Dai told you something about your opinions, you went and called him B****. The one who started it was you, and don't deny it, it's all posted here.

I'll quote it for you:
Dai:
maybe are the best, but the best option is not allways the correct, an anime can be a bad anime and have worse answer... there is no official answers, there is no official theories, so... your opinion is as good as my own... as good as nothing because they are only theories and BONES didn't spend time to answer... I know there is times when the anime left things without answer to the viewer to think... but no so much, and no so much fails XD, there ARE fails, there ARE script fails, contradictions... you can't explain a contradiction XD

DANTE: Homunculus are weak in front of their creator's bones

later

GREED: We are are weak in front of our own bones

Maes Hughes:
...you really are a b**** arnt you. and what did i get wrong in my therory? my therory was solid in the homunculi weakened part.

He was being polite, and what did you do? Call him B****. He answered to your opinions, he said "I don't think a maybe and a perhaps can give a real answer to them", and that is HIS opinion, as it is yours that they can. So I don't think you had any right to insult him, and less to say that this was going out of control because of rude comments towards your comments and opinions.

I think you spected everyone to have the same opinion as you, and you hit the floor. And I'm not trying to say your theories are bad, or that I know more about FMA than you as you are saying all over this topic to me, actually, I agree with some of your theories, I'm just stating that the 90% of them or more CAN'T be proved, and because of that, they can't give an answer to the questions. Guessing never gave a real answer to anything.

There are some i didnt reply to because i forgot to scroll back up and fix them. and i dont have any more time to fix it.

I'll read your document, but if they are theories I won't answer them. 1)They are your theories (and so I respect them)
2)They can't prove anything.

Also, please, stop using the word "fix", it's more suitable "change" or "answer with my theories"

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 4 2005, 06:51 AM
Post #78

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,004

oh, you people posted a lot XD I love this forum.

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 4 2005, 03:02 AM)
Look, there is NEVER any reason to call anyone a b*** no matter what.  If someone is getting you mad, or you think they're insulting you, that's what mods and admins are for.  Dai was being pretty polite, I think, he didn't call YOU any names, Maes-Hughes, and he didn't insult you.  If you were on YS, I'd get the admin to freeze your account for saying something like that.

Thanks Seventh_sky, I know I crossed the line in my last post, but I can't stand people like him, as I said, I'm ready to recieve any warn or message from a mod, but I think both of us should recieve one XD

About Scar knowing the transmutation circle, according to Maes Hughes (the user, of course XD), he did it... by chance.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cof cof, sorry XD. yeah, of course, you know? just yesterday I succeeded to make a transmutation just by chance! in real world! so cool I am! oh please.

QUOTE(Reika @ Sep 4 2005, 02:52 AM)
Gods, I've never seen Dai this way...

I know, and you are the person which knows me better, so you can say how hard this guy (see, guy, not b**** ^^) push me out from my nerves XD (sorry if this sentence make no so much sense).

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 03:15 AM)
quick note: the ouroboros is EITHER!! a snake or a dragon according to ALL alchemy books.

you know? there is alchemy books where Ouroboros appears like an eagle head (well, it is a bird, but I think it looks like an eagle), with serpent tail... maybe you must document yourself all you can before you post so emphatically ^^ Alchemy just took Mythology and Astrology elements (like astral glyphs, or the chimeras) just to make up an empirical science.

Nothing + No one? i know more about FMA than you do according to ur first post, Reika said for any opinions/answers to her/hist list, so i did that and know you are rediculing me for putting my opinions out.  Also i will edit Reika's new list.

(first: you think you are more importand or you are more right just because you write in red? ^^)

Well, I have watched FMA anime five times, I have read the manga twice (and I'm in my 3rd time), I can assure I know a lot about Greek Mythology and I know a lot about real alchemy (well, real, you know, I mean the alchemy in our world)

but, you know? The important thing is Alchemy in FMA world, no in our world... and in FMA, they see the ouroboros like a serpent... and Reika even post for you a lot of pictures about it... so, if we just see the Alchemy terms in FMA, Ouroboros is a serpent. And if YOU know more than anyone here about FMA world, you should have realized about this, shouldn't you?

Well, let's see, my first post in this topic was:

QUOTE(Dai (First Post))
oh my, can't you just be a normal person, TheVileOne? I really don't understand why are you in a forum just to say "I like it so I don't care anything you say against it, you are stupid, bones and I are cool"

and my second:

QUOTE(Dai (2nd Post))
oh, 1st of all Vol.7, pag 144. Ed vs Greed... Ed's automail is fine, he is not doing strange alchemy or using his feet XDDDDDDD

and my first post in this forum was:

QUOTE(Dai (Real 1st post))
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Reika!!

It's me, Dai! XD I'm here just to tell you that I love your doujinshi / alternate story / the "big plot we don't know how to end" XDDDDDDDDD and I love to help you in any way I can too.

great work, my e-home partner 

(e-home? I'm not sure if it is called that way, you know, I'm talking about our e-piso XD)

so... can you tell me wich one is telling you I know less about FMA than you, please?

and, I think the post about the manga says that I bother to document myself before posting ^^

...hes teasing me there

noooooo, I'm just celebrating you can admit a fail ^^.

hey, a typo! "hes", and it is not your first one... and you are the one which dare to correct Reika's typos? uy pero qué valor XD

QUOTE(Reika @ Sep 4 2005, 10:56 AM)
Am I the only one that feels someone should stop those two? They went too far.

don't worry, I'm not going to spent any more second with this guy... yeah, I think guy suits now, I don't want to strech this XD

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 4 2005, 08:57 AM
Post #79

Alchemists

i already contacted a mod asking him to close my thread, also i corrected reika's typos like explaint and mispellings not hes to he's because that is all too common of a mistake, and half the time i do forget the ' because i dont usually type correct. i jususe alot of wut, w/e, w/o, u, r, 2, y, hes, cuz, nm, just im slang.

(first: you think you are more importand or you are more right just because you write in red? ^^)

i wrote in red to distingish the difference so its not hard to findmy replys. also i was referring to your first post in THIS thread.

but, you know? The important thing is Alchemy in FMA world, no in our world... and in FMA, they see the ouroboros like a serpent... and Reika even post for you a lot of pictures about it... so, if we just see the Alchemy terms in FMA, Ouroboros is a serpent. And if YOU know more than anyone here about FMA world, you should have realized about this, shouldn't you?

already answered the ouroboros question. Serpent is a general term. whenever i think about serpent i think of a half dragon/half snake. and the ouroboros that envy turns into is definetly a serpent.

Serpent: limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 4 2005, 09:29 AM
Post #80

Apprentice

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 04:57 PM)
Serpent: limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
[right][snapback]273438[/snapback][/right]

I'm only going to answer this, because I'm really tired to argue with someone like you. Serpent is a specie, like cats, or dogs, it is not like "feline" or "canine"... are you telling that a dragon is a kind of serpent? oh please

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Reika
post Sep 4 2005, 09:42 AM
Post #81

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 04:57 PM)
also i was referring to your first post in THIS thread.
[right][snapback]273438[/snapback][/right]

Maes, I respect you and all but... read well what they write, he wrote his first post in this thread and then the first one of the forum.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Stuart
post Sep 4 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #82

Citizen

Member No.: 21,662

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 5 2005, 12:57 AM)
i already contacted a mod asking him to close my thread

oh, so you start this discussion and when they answer you, you hide your tail and run away?

If you hadn't started to insult, there would no facts to close the post.

Well, I'm with Reika, what did he write to tell you that he didn't know about FMA? I'm a little confussed here.

--------------------
GI, YU, JIN, REI, MEIYO, MAKOTO, CHUGI.

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 4 2005, 10:23 AM
Post #83

Alchemists

reason for closing: its becoming a riot.

Well, I'm with Reika, what did he write to tell you that he didn't know about FMA? I'm a little confussed here.

I was talking about Dai, HERE

later

Dante said that they are weakened in front of their own bones
Greed said that they are weakened in front of their creators bones

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Sep 4 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #84

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 06:23 PM)
I was talking about Dai, HERE

later

Dante said that they are weakened in front of their own bones
Greed said that they are weakened in front of their creators bones
[right][snapback]273526[/snapback][/right]

*BIG SIGH*, watch the episode, Maes... you are wrong... I checked in the videos I have, and I can assure you it is the way Dai said. Also I stated that this way in my document and you didn't say anything. So it seems Dai is more aware about what's said in the episodes than you.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 4 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #85

Apprentice

Man, you are confussing everyone XD

sigh

thanks Reika, I have nothing to add ^^

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 4 2005, 10:41 AM
Post #86

Alchemists

Greed says right when he is about to die, the secret to the homunculi is that they are weakened if front of their CREATORS BONES

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 4 2005, 11:25 AM
Post #87

Apprentice

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 06:41 PM)
Greed says right when he is about to die, the secret to the homunculi is that they are weakened if front of their CREATORS BONES
[right][snapback]273543[/snapback][/right]

helloooooooooo? that's not right, Sloth was weak in front of Ed's mother rests, Envy was weak in front of Scar's brother's wife's hair, and Pride was weak in front of his own skull... did you really see the anime?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 4 2005, 11:52 AM
Post #88

Alchemists

...they are weakened by their own bones
Sloth is weakened in front of HER bones, she was weakened not in front of her CREATORS bones which would be Ed + Al's

Lust=Scar's Brother wife

They were all weakened in front of their bones!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Sep 4 2005, 11:56 AM
Post #89

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Well, you kids had your warning.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st July 2016 - 05:23 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css