Closed TopicStart new topic
A Little Mistake, A few mistakes in FMA
Reika
post Sep 3 2005, 08:33 AM
Post #61

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,740

Okay, I'll start reading them now. So far, I read the first one, and you'll understand why I said that you need to check for what you are going to say before posting it.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 3 2005, 12:14 PM
Post #62

Alchemists

Member No.: 6,982

ya i understood everything, im not trying to make fun of you or anything, that list must have taken a while

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Sep 3 2005, 12:25 PM
Post #63

Well, I found something "interesting", and it's that you changed some of my writings. I found one now and I hope you didn't change any other. I'm currently at episode 41, point 4. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish answering you today.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 3 2005, 12:55 PM
Post #64

Alchemists

i only changed ur spelling errors.

like, explaint to explained, and others like that

Note: im pretty sure i didnt change your writting except for the errors because if i did then that would be rude, and others wouldnt get the "real" copy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Sep 3 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #65

Tell me what's the correction from "Abortion" to "Orphan". Because they are two very different things. (Thanks for the ortography changes, though XD) I was like "Why the hell did I write that? It doesn't make sense :s" And then it hit me, I compared with the original document and I discovered the difference.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Stuart
post Sep 3 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #66

Citizen

Member No.: 21,662

I have read both documents...

oh come on, you just explained anything with "probably"s and "maybe"s... with theories, no proofs... I don't think you answered them... you said your theories (and you may be right... or may not)

--------------------
GI, YU, JIN, REI, MEIYO, MAKOTO, CHUGI.

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 3 2005, 02:12 PM
Post #67

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,004

Brat'ja: lala lalalaaaaaaaaaa lala lala... (8)

oh please XDDDDDDDD what's this? "Let's see if I can make up what I don't know and Bones does not explain" ?

As Stuart said, some of your theories (few of them, in my opinion) are good, but they are no proofs, so you can't "answer" the "unanswered question", you only can figure out how they could be...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Sep 3 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #68

Guests

most of these theroies are 80% correct, Bones didnt leave them unanswered he left them for you to find out. or and srry about the abortation and orphan thing i read it with abortation and was spacing and said that should be orphan tongue.gif ill fix that soon

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 3 2005, 03:17 PM
Post #69

Alchemists

The Theroys are atleast 80% correct tho as stated above, they have all been driven from my knowledge of the show. and bones could have left some unanswered for the viewers to figure it out.

i will fix the orphan abortion soon

EDIT: my theroys are the best probably any one could have answered those questions and the only theroys basically are the questions about the homunculi and the door

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 3 2005, 04:28 PM
Post #70

Apprentice

oh my oh my oh my XDDDDDDDD

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 3 2005, 11:17 PM)
The Theroys are atleast 80% correct tho as stated above, they have all been driven from my knowledge of the show.  and bones could have left some unanswered for the viewers to figure it out.

That's what you think, why are you SURE you are correct? so, Bones left things without answer and you can explain all with "probably" and "maybe", and then you think they are correct?! XDDDDDDD oh please.

EDIT: my theroys are the best probably any one could have answered those questions and the only theroys basically are the questions about the homunculi and the door

maybe are the best, but the best option is not allways the correct, an anime can be a bad anime and have worse answer... there is no official answers, there is no official theories, so... your opinion is as good as my own... as good as nothing because they are only theories and BONES didn't spend time to answer... I know there is times when the anime left things without answer to the viewer to think... but no so much, and no so much fails XD, there ARE fails, there ARE script fails, contradictions... you can't explain a contradiction XD

DANTE: Homunculus are weak in front of their creator's bones

later

GREED: We are are weak in front of our own bones

Brat'ja: lala lalaaaaaaa lalaaaaaaaaaa lala (8)

explain that with a "bones left to us to figure it out" please ^^

oh, please! I can't really believe my eyes!! XDDDDD

oh, I almost forget, Reika is spending time to fix your theories, and she is even searching for pictures, maybe you'll see that you need to check the caps so you can discuss properly ^^

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 3 2005, 04:33 PM
Post #71

Alchemists

...greed said homunculi are weakened if front of their creators bones, and Dante said homunculi are weakened in front of their own bones. also

explain that with a "bones left to us to figure it out" please ^^

...you really are a b**** arnt you. and what did i get wrong in my therory? my therory was solid in the homunculi weakened part.

bones probably just made a mistake since ALL the homunculi that were destroyed where infront of their OWN bones

EDIT: if Bones spent time answering ALL of the questions than it would add like another 20 episodes or so which would make the anime longer and 51 is a REALLY good number for episodes g2g brb soon

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dai
post Sep 3 2005, 05:00 PM
Post #72

Apprentice

first of all, if you are going to quote something, do it properly so we can understand what you say.

QUOTE(Maes-Hughes @ Sep 4 2005, 12:33 AM)
...you really are a b**** arnt you. and what did i get wrong in my therory? my therory was solid in the homunculi weakened part.

Who the hell do you think you are?! you f****** piece of f****! I really hate to came in this kind of conversation! but you ended pushing me hard with that post! Listen! ok? you are not BONEs, you are not the script writer, you are NOTHING and NOONE to say that there is no mistakes without a proof. If you can't stand the truth and you think you are some kind of super heroe just because you make up all the answer, that's no a reason for insult, you know? I really don't care if I recieve a warning 'cause of this, but I'm not going to stand and see how a 10 years mind-old boy is insulting me without reason. You can be WRONG, you know? we can too! but you haven't a proof for what you say, admit it and maybe we'll be able continue with our lifes!

bones probably just made a mistake since ALL the homunculi that were destroyed where infront of their OWN bones

MISTAKE, see? MISTAKE, wiiiiiiii yohooooo, mistake XD hurray! XD

EDIT: if Bones spent time answering ALL of the questions than it would add like another 20 episodes or so which would make the anime longer and 51 is a REALLY good number for episodes g2g brb soon

oh.. wow, so 51 is a magic number of something? if the series need 20 caps more, maybe it worth it. And... if they didn't had commited all the fails, in first place, they didn't have need 20 caps more to explain it.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Maes-Hughes
post Sep 3 2005, 06:06 PM
Post #73

Alchemists

please lets try to stay on topic, and i never said there were no mistakes, and 51 is a good number because inuyasha=way too long, cowboy bebop= a little too short, and FMA=51 good amount for 2 seasons, even 60 would be a bit too much, they ended it fairly well. because the movie is next.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Sep 3 2005, 06:52 PM
Post #74

Gods, I've never seen Dai this way...

Ok, I answered you, everyone of them Maes Hughes, and if you are willing to still answer me, do it checking the episodes, and giving reasons which can't be answered with a "prove it", you know, I could have been doing better things. And you didn't need to call "B****" to Dai. I won't do this again, I'll answer only to those that can give real reasons as to say "no, this can be answered because of this this and this, stated here here and there". If you have theories, put them as "My theory on this" and not "it's easy, because this this and this" <-- Prove it.

I have to say that it was rather easy, it "just" took 10 hours of my life, even taking pictures to prove what I say and checking for the episodes and dialogues, when the actual document took me a whole week.

I think there was another one saying he was going to fix it too. I think he/she should read this document first, and think if what he is going to state, or the way, is going to be the same. If it is, I'm warning you since now, I won't answer you.

Now, here you have the document:
http://es.geocities.com/aahboba/hello.pdf

EDIT: You should add this document to your front post too, where you so eagerly announced this UQ were Answered.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Sep 3 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #75

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 20,187

Look, there is NEVER any reason to call anyone a b*** no matter what. If someone is getting you mad, or you think they're insulting you, that's what mods and admins are for. Dai was being pretty polite, I think, he didn't call YOU any names, Maes-Hughes, and he didn't insult you. If you were on YS, I'd get the admin to freeze your account for saying something like that.

EDIT- I just thought of this. How did Scar just 'know' how to create the Philosopher's Stone Transmutation circle? Did a magical little fairy just fly up and tell him how? (note extreme sarcasm)

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 06:38 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css