Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jun 25 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #332

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,267

I would appreciate if someone reuploaded the MMV because I lost my download when my hard drive crashed. sad.gif

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Jun 30 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #333

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

Er.... I'm going to mess around with YouTube to see if I can get it up on there.... But EV told me that she updated it again (and I don't have this version yet), so I guess I'll have to talk to her soon....? =S

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Reika
post Jul 1 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #334

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

but I would like to download it ^^U...

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Jul 7 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #335

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jun 30 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]418566[/snapback]

Er.... I'm going to mess around with YouTube to see if I can get it up on there.... But EV told me that she updated it again (and I don't have this version yet), so I guess I'll have to talk to her soon....? =S

Boh, tried to upload but failed x_x

How long is it gonna take till the new update? (Yay! BTW happy.gif) I ask for trying again or not happy.gifU

And I agree with Reika, I also want to have a downloadable version available masel'

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
Senefen
post Jul 11 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #336

Alchemists

Member No.: 519

Stop using you send it! It expires so fast!
Use savefile.com or megaupload or 4shared or anywhere!
*searches through pages for a working link*

+Quote Post
ElvishVamp
post Jul 17 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #337

Apprentice

Member No.: 15,033

I wanna do a little more editing, then I'll try to upload in on YouTube from my new MacBook! *is loving the faster internet thing*

There is definately something wrong with the whole end part, but I can't seem to fix it! T_T I'm actually considering scrapping the last part and trying again.

A bit offtopic, but I posted the two AMVs I entered at JACON on AnimeMusicVideos.org if anyone's interested...*coughshamelessplugcough*

--------------------
Trisha Elric Conspiracy Theorist
My Deviant Art Page: Go. Look. Comment.
Unimaginable Cruelty: angst angst emo emo (one-shot, character death)
Hagaren MMV
Updated November 24th! No blank spaces (again)!
\ w /
|
- (+) -
(|
|)

Ph34r m3h 1337 f14m31!!!

+Quote Post
ElvishVamp
post Aug 7 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #338

Apprentice

Sorry for the double post, but no one's posted here since I did and...yeah

Update!

First things first. Remember the part with Winry lipsynching that didn't really fit? Well, I wanted something to go with that "Alright!", so there is lipsynching there again, but it's not Winry. *smirks* I don't know if maybe it's a bit too spoilerish, but...well, most people probably won't know who that is unless they've read it anyway.

Second, I'm trashing the ending bit. I've tried to fix it, but everything I do only seems to make it worse, so I think it might be best if I just start from scratch.

--------------------
Hagaren MMV
\ w /
|
- (+) -
(|
|)

Ph34r m3h 1337 f14m31!!!

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Aug 7 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #339

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

w00t!!!!!!!!!!

*downloads*

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Aug 8 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #340

Download'd!

At work right now, will watch ASAP!

EDIT: Without sound, but watched.
QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Aug 8 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]430003[/snapback]

First things first. Remember the part with Winry lipsynching that didn't really fit? Well, I wanted something to go with that "Alright!", so there is lipsynching there again, but it's not Winry. *smirks* I don't know if maybe it's a bit too spoilerish, but...well, most people probably won't know who that is unless they've read it anyway.

Indeed. And "not-Winry" appears very briefly, I didn't even notice the first time happy.gifU

Seems fine for me. Specially if this video is meant to produce a "hey, what was that just now?!" reaction wink.gif
QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Aug 8 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]430003[/snapback]

Second, I'm trashing the ending bit. I've tried to fix it, but everything I do only seems to make it worse, so I think it might be best if I just start from scratch.

I don't see it that bad... perhaps a bit too fast, too many images in few time, and considering the... uh.. how do you name that... the continuous fadings to black that this video has for almost every change of image, towards the end it gets a little painful to watch with all those "blackouts" (curse my damn lack of vocabulary, argh)... kind of like watching a zoetrope, if you see what I mean happy.gifU
Maybe you should put an epilepsy warning in the beginning... tongue.gif

And I insist that the open, thrilling "finale" is quite appropriate, given this video's "trailer for the anime fans" nature... Maybe it just lacks a closing... you know, credits and the stuff.

And one question: are you going to color all of the images? I'm asking because until now, specially for about the first half, I thought the colored and the B&W pics seemed to blend just prefectly fine... now I'm beginning to see a little excess of color myself (perhaps because I'm used to seeing those scenes in B6W? dunno), specially red (yeah, again...): the wall bricks in Maria Ross' scene, Lust's muscles and flesh (-ick-)...

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
ElvishVamp
post Aug 8 2006, 08:21 AM
Post #341

Apprentice

QUOTE(Sensenic @ Aug 8 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]430129[/snapback]

Indeed. And "not-Winry" appears very briefly, I didn't even notice the first time happy.gifU

Seems fine for me. Specially if this video is meant to produce a "hey, what was that just now?!" reaction wink.gif

w00t! Victory! Ahem, I mean, that's good to know. Maybe I should do something to make it more noticable though...?

I don't see it that bad... perhaps a bit too fast, too many images in few time, and considering the... uh.. how do you name that... the continuous fadings to black that this video has for almost every change of image, towards the end it gets a little painful to watch with all those "blackouts" (curse my damn lack of vocabulary, argh)... kind of like watching a zoetrope, if you see what I mean happy.gifU
Maybe you should put an epilepsy warning in the beginning... tongue.gif

I guess I went a little overboard with the fadeouts, huh? happy.gif' I was thinking that maybe I should model it after the opening part effect-wise.

And I insist that the open, thrilling "finale" is quite appropriate, given this video's "trailer for the anime fans" nature... Maybe it just lacks a closing... you know, credits and the stuff.

I plan to end it with the same scene. It's just that, as it is now, I don't think it's easily understood what happened there. I'll probably use a different pic to end on, like Al with his hand missing, or Envy with half his body missing.

And one question: are you going to color all of the images? I'm asking because until now, specially for about the first half, I thought the colored and the B&W pics seemed to blend just prefectly fine... now I'm beginning to see a little excess of color myself (perhaps because I'm used to seeing those scenes in B6W? dunno), specially red (yeah, again...): the wall bricks in Maria Ross' scene, Lust's muscles and flesh (-ick-)...

Any pic that's B&W before the scene with Havoc and Solaris is meant to be. I have definately not finished coloring everything after that though.

I do use red alot, huh? happy.gif Blood is much easier to color when the background is red, so that might have something to do with it. Also, red is a very...dramatic color, I guess. *wishes she could've found a better word for that*

--------------------
Hagaren MMV
\ w /
|
- (+) -
(|
|)

Ph34r m3h 1337 f14m31!!!

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Aug 8 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #342

GENERAL EDITNESS:
QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Aug 8 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]430193[/snapback]

w00t! Victory! Ahem, I mean, that's good to know. Maybe I should do something to make it more noticable though...?

Hm, I cannot tell you till I don't watch it in proper conditions.. and that'll be tomorrow afternoon (Spain time).

EDIT: So... it does kind of feel "forced" into there a little, since, unlike Winry, who was an image edited over the main one, it's a change of scene, which, all of a sudden goes back to the nightmare. But it's fine. Certainly someone who hasn't read the manga won't probably recognise... "not-Winry". But at the same time you can see it's there to "say" "alright!" XD so no need to make him more noticeable.
Perhaps if you could cut the silhouette and paste it over the nightmare scene, a la Winry, would fit better? Me, I have no idea happy.gifU

I plan to end it with the same scene. It's just that, as it is now, I don't think it's easily understood what happened there. I'll probably use a different pic to end on, like Al with his hand missing, or Envy with half his body missing.

Uh-huh, I see. Shall look forward to it smile.gif

Any pic that's B&W before the scene with Havoc and Solaris is meant to be. I have definately not finished coloring everything after that though.

I do use red alot, huh? happy.gif Blood is much easier to color when the background is red, so that might have something to do with it. Also, red is a very...dramatic color, I guess. *wishes she could've found a better word for that*

OK, will keep on mind that Havoc&Solaris part when I watch it again.

EDIT: Yeah, there are still some parts that still look over-painted (those bricks...) but it's fine. What definitely looks rather "ugly", IMHO, it's Lust's flesh and muscles (kind of yuck...).
But then again this is just my opinion, dunno what everybody else thinks happy.gif

Ganbareyo!

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 26 2006, 01:52 AM
Post #343

uhm... "file not found"... ^^U

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Aug 27 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #344

ÜBER-LATE BREAKING NEWS!!

I haveth found the MP3 of Happiness (speed mix), 1:52 in length!

Altho' this might be too late, since by now the problem has been correctly fixed by EV's mad skillz... And possibly the full version won't help anyway, since the missing seconds are just from the beginning and the end, which are just the previous song fading into "Happiness" and "Hap" fading into the next song respectively. So it sounds kind of weird sad.gif

I'm giving you the link to the page where I found it tho'. You can search around and maybe you can find a non-mixed or longer version in one of those "Dancemania" album.

To download 15-the zippers-happiness (speed mix)-idm MP3 (It's that "idm" thing that I don't know what does it mean, that makes me think there might be another version somewhere.)

So there it is. ( u_u)/

EDIT: IDM = Intelligent Dance Music. I still think there might be another version somewhere. It's just too late here and I have to go to bed, now sleep.gif

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 27 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #345

thank you!!!!! I SO wanted this song! lol XDDD if EV has troubles with the beginning and the end because it's like "cut", she/he should just add a fade in at the begginning and a fade out at the end of the song, that whould solve the problem. And if she/he wants a couple of seconds before it starts, before the fade in, she/he may add just 2 or 3 seconds of silence, and voilà! done! xD

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 08:21 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css