Apologies if such thread already exists, but search did not reveal one either here or general music.
Anyway, here are my top 5 game soundtracks of all time.
1) Katamari Damachii – who could not love this one? Imaginative, inventive and fun!
2) Wild Arms 3 – I still whistle the theme tune now and then. Bliss!
3) Final Fantasy 7 – for nostalgic reasons more than anything else, but some of the tunes were damn catchy.
4) Silent Hill 4 – Excellent moody pieces, well fitting the series, which is my favorite when it comes to survival horror.
5) Ultima IV – I will never forget the tunes, they will always be with me.