HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you think about your end?, What do you think about death?
do You want to die?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 82
Guests cannot vote 
von Hohenheim
post Aug 6 2010, 02:00 PM
Post #106

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,118

Ahaha, they made that clear in FMA, thanks to Hohenheim. I didn't get to fully answer the question about whether or not I wish to live forever or not; to which I say I do not wish to live forever. For what value is there in life if I live forever? Why do I care to accomplish anything, when I can wait several decades to do it? There is this sense of accomplishment, meaning and value in life when you know it's finite; you would have no choice but to value it, if it's a life worth living. Life becomes unimportant and trivial if one were to live forever.

--------------------

Seit mein Körper sich geändert hat, habe ich zahllose Todesfälle eingesehen. Ich habe beobachtet, wie Freunde alt werden und sterben... habe ganz verwandelnde Orte angesehen, die ich mich früher errinere. Ich schau an, wie Menschen, wieder und wieder, die gleiche Fehler wieder holen und niemals lernen sie von die Vergangenheit. Doch meine einzige Befreiung, ist es mich selbst zu errinern, daß ich noch ein Fleck mitten dem großerem Bild der Sache bin. Da gibt es noch ein menge schöne einzige Dinge, die ich mag schon erfahren... Daran dachte ich, es würde wunderbar sein... Liebe Trisha, als ich du traf und wir Kinder haben, habe ich erkannt, daß ich niemals mich ändern würde und auch wenn unsere Söhne mein Blut in ihren Venen tragen, werden sie sich erwaschen. Sie werden Alter bekommen. Davon hat diese Gedanke mich erschreckt. Danach dachte ich, im Ernst...bin ich Monster.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 6 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #107

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

^Haha! That's right, but I've always thought that way, so when I heard it on there I was glad to know it wasn't just me being my usual wimpy self. laugh.gif

And I know what you mean by what you say...having forever to do something just lessens the sense of accomplishment. Without that feeling there would be no motivation or drive to do anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Envy's Lady
post Feb 20 2011, 01:06 AM
Post #108

Apprentice

Member No.: 73,733

I think about death almost daily.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kazare
post Apr 20 2011, 01:44 AM
Post #109

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,582

I think about death... It is not like I am scared about it either.... I am scared that I will just die without doing anything good out of my life....

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter

+Quote Post
sarahbn
post Apr 24 2011, 11:52 AM
Post #110

Citizen

Member No.: 79,977

I have some days (fewer now than not too long ago) when I want to die. NOTE: I do NOT want to kill myself. Killing myself would spit in the face of God who gave me life, as well as those to whom I owe a duty of protection. And the one thing you do not want to do is spit in the face of the Almighty person you are sending yourself to meet; that would be monumentally stupid. But since I believe that after I die I'll be going somewhere happy where I'm not subject to the frustrating limitations of my body and could meet relatives I've missed, why wouldn't I want to die? I'm looking forward to it, as soon as I'm finished here on Earth.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 02:35 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css