HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
MJHermi
post Sep 10 2004, 07:50 PM
Post #46

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 471

mine just.. happens. I think first of the scenario, what is supposed to happen and how it should end. then fill it up until you meet your target ending, but you must make sure to explain everything before the ending.

Yep. However, I also tend to try not to write my favorite scenes first before filling what's in between. Aside from it possibly creating a plot hole in your story (because you wrote them way ahead of time), they kind of reduce the excitement.

Feel free to pry, this is ancient history to us.

True. I just didn't think he'd be able to find me again. dry.gif Admittedly, I thought the guy had been really sweet back in high school when I first met him. But he was just too persistent! Kase, you know that I have a lot of house rules back during my school years - he keeps trying to make me break them all. It came to the extent that even my family began to hate him (Viki hated him waaay before, but sadly, I was too blind to see early on), and I began to hate him too.

In the end, he became like some sort of stalker... blink.gif He even followed me all the way to college, even though we know that his family couldn't exactly afford the university where I got in to (he eventually flunked out and enrolled in another school, where I never heard from him again). That had been a particularly scary time in my life...

yeah, I could read a bit of japanese (hiragana/katakana) but not kanji (chinese letters). MJHermi could too.

At least you're somewhat familiar with some kanji. I'm not. laugh.gif I saw this thick Japanese dictionary book (complete with kanji, sorted by kanji groups) at the book sale a few weeks ago... I *really* wanted to buy it, but it costs around PhP 4,000 (approx. USD 72)!!!!

Going back on topic, my thoughts this fine morning:
- Viki said in one thread that it's 10am here... what time did she sleep last night?!?!
- Kim Possible in 30 minutes... have to set up my VCR!

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 11 2004, 07:51 AM
Post #47

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 11 2004, 01:20 AM)
Viki is being cruel to me. T__T ()

Eh? I am? ahehehe.... happy.gif;;

I'm not happy with my fanfic... How can one make a fanfic the way one wants it to go anyway? It never happened to me.

mine just.. happens. I think first of the scenario, what is supposed to happen and how it should end. then fill it up until you meet your target ending, but you must make sure to explain everything before the ending.

Remember your "drooling over shirtless Ed poster" post? tongue.gif Too cruel~

And thanks for the feedback on my thoughts. biggrin.gif Breaking up a gang's nasty. >__< I've been there, so I can imagine the feeling.

Well, I finally started my fic. Not really happy with the outcome though... Guess I'll prolly be busy all day, editing and writing 2nd chapter...
Today our kitten will be taken away. I haven't seen her yet but I wanna say "goodbye" before it's too late. I'm pretty sentimental when it comes to my cats. biggrin.gif
Hmmm... Zelos... Ed... *___*

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 09:37 AM
Post #48

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

(Viki hated him waaay before, but sadly, I was too blind to see early on)

not only me, but the rest of our pack as well. each time we saw him, we just wanted to stranggle him. and whenever i gave him an "evil stare", he would hide behind MJHermi! Really! What a wimp!!! And he calls himself a man?! If my college buddies met him, they'd surely kick his ass in annoyance (except for one who was his friend). And when MJHermi needed help against someone, he would just say, "oh well, that's life" and not do anything about it.

Viki said in one thread that it's 10am here... what time did she sleep last night?!?!

I always sleep at around 2-3am (time here)... regular members always come out around that time. I woke up early this morning because I was leaving for manila. but i couldn't help but check on the forums since last night, the release of chap 39, was really something! biggrin.gif

Remember your "drooling over shirtless Ed poster" post?  Too cruel~

Ahhhhh... half naked Ed... *drooool* XD

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 11 2004, 10:21 AM
Post #49

Alchemists

I always sleep at around 2-3am (time here)... regular members always come out around that time.

I've been finding myself sleeping earlier and earlier lately... more so because of work. Although I'm currently wide awake - I feel asleep sometime around 5pm today and woke up at 10pm. Hehe...

Current thoughts:
- I've been very careless in my battle with Shredder (had been playing the TMNT game before going online)... argh... would want to play again if only I didn't feel a little woozy...

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 10:47 AM
Post #50

Moderator Emeritus

I've been very careless in my battle with Shredder (had been playing the TMNT game before going online)... argh... would want to play again if only I didn't feel a little woozy...

you're playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?! huh.gif

my thoughts right now:

- anyone got anything to eat? i'm hungry... >.<
- FMA DX, I wana wana!!! laugh.gif
- there's something i was supposed to do but... now what was it? i can't remember... >_<

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
filimonovna
post Sep 11 2004, 10:54 AM
Post #51

Apprentice

Member No.: 351

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 11 2004, 05:47 PM)
- FMA DX, I wana wana!!!  laugh.gif

Feel the same!

Current thoughts:
-that 'I,robot' movie was great, need to go to the library and take the book there.
-whether mom is going to notice it's already late in the next hour?
-saint god, is there any fool, who wants to rewrite my "TGP" lectures?

--------------------
...if you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of endless run,
Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

W. Blake

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 11 2004, 10:55 AM
Post #52

Alchemists

laugh.gif I had been a Turtle fan since elementary, when they first began showing the first TMNT cartoon. The TMNT arcade game is one of the first games I had ever finished. I've completed all other TMNT games aside from that. I'm just trying to keep up with my record. laugh.gif

- anyone got anything to eat? i'm hungry... >.<

Umm... I've got moon cake in my fridge. I won it during the Chinese Moon Cake festival. You want?

- FMA DX, I wana wana!!!

You know... when I saw the thread about FMA DX, it kind of reminded me about Lodoss Island. smile.gif

-saint god, is there any fool, who wants to rewrite my "TGP" lectures?

What's "TGP"...?

Thoughts:
- How can I escape from my visiting parents tomor - err... today, so I can go out and buy a gift for a friend this coming Monday?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 11:08 AM
Post #53

Moderator Emeritus

Umm... I've got moon cake in my fridge. I won it during the Chinese Moon Cake festival. You want?

PASS! how long has that thing been in your fridge? I saw it there last last week. huh.gif

-that 'I,robot' movie was great.

yeah, it was ok smile.gif

- How can I escape from my visiting parents tomor - err... today, so I can go out and buy a gift for a friend this coming Monday?

simple... you can't BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ^o^

my thoughts:

- damn... still hungry... @________@ and NO! MJHERMI! I don't want that mooncake! it has been in your fridge for as long as i can remember and that's scary! are you sure it isn't growing any molds yet?!

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 11 2004, 11:14 AM
Post #54

Alchemists

simple... you can't BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ^o^

Actually, they don't know that I know that they're coming - I just learned it from my sister. Maybe I can wake up early enough so I can sneak out before they arrive...

- damn... still hungry... @________@ and NO! MJHERMI! I don't want that mooncake! it has been in your fringe for as long as i can remember and that's scary!

You mean it's been there for that long? laugh.gif Okay, I better start cleaning my fridge!

What else can you eat then... oh! How about lengua de gato? smile.gif It's still sealed! laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 11:29 AM
Post #55

Moderator Emeritus

How about lengua de gato?

NOW YOU'RE TALKING!! hehehehe, i love those! smile.gif

but for now, i guess i'll make do with the sweet melon slices in our fridge. biggrin.gif

Actually, they don't know that I know that they're coming - I just learned it from my sister. Maybe I can wake up early enough so I can sneak out before they arrive...

*looks at clock* just HOW early do you intend to leave tomo--eerr--later anyway?

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
filimonovna
post Sep 11 2004, 11:30 AM
Post #56

Apprentice

Member No.: 351

QUOTE(MJHermi @ Sep 11 2004, 05:55 PM)
What's "TGP"...?

'Theory of Goverment and Law' (TGP, because it's 'Teoriya Gosudarstva i Prava' in Russian')

Thinking at the moment:

--I have to feed the hamster. I have to feed the hamster! Yes, mom, I'm already feeding the hamster!

--------------------
...if you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of endless run,
Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

W. Blake

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 11:44 AM
Post #57

Moderator Emeritus

--I have to feed the hamster. I have to feed the hamster! Yes, mom, I'm already feeding the hamster

oh, you have a hamster too? biggrin.gif

mine's almost 2 years old now, how about yours? i heard their lifespan is only 3 years.

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Sep 11 2004, 02:37 PM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

our class used to have hamster as a class pet, but it make holes whenever my teacher's not there, so we have a bird instead.. the name's Chubby... lol..

thoughts:
what the heck am I doing here?!?! I'm supposed to do my homework!!

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 11 2004, 06:58 PM
Post #59

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

I finally got my brother to watch FMA (I think I got him hooked too - Happy Days~) but than his friend just needed to come over and actually spend the night so I'll have to be patient and wait for his friend to beat it and continue watching the eps with brother. My sis wouldn't let me see it otherwise, since I've accidentally made her sick of watching it. ^__^ I'm bad, but I'm loving it. And I dun care if neither of these were correct sentences either. =P

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 11 2004, 08:09 PM
Post #60

Moderator Emeritus

well, kase, at least your siblings have the heart to even sit down and watch anime with you... with my family, i'm alone in my anime endeavors... i'm the weird one, you see >_<

oh well, all the anime to myself then... ^^

current thoughts:

- must come up with updates for my site... may move again by next month to a more permanent home here at fm-a.com, thanks byrantq! biggrin.gif

- bah! TV is boring! nothing good on... CSI a replay, amazing race a replay, disney... nevermind. CN boring... HBO, Star world, all boring... so many channels AND STILL NOTHING to watch!

- Gokusen so cool! GO YANKUMI!!!

- Samurai 7 also cool! go katsushiro! for the love of kirara!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 03:10 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css