post Mar 4 2007, 11:23 AM
Post #602

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 4 2007, 11:47 AM) [snapback]513057[/snapback]
@Shirokage - Thanks again for all your work!! *hugs*!! happy.gif

Ditto! You rock very much! ( >o<)--o

Oh and, About the Vol.8 omake, AA did it quite a while ago, dunno where could it be by now.
And the names Patome and Anakun are "Padme (Amidala)" and "Anakin (Skywalker)", from Star Wars, Episode II happy.gif
(déjà vu? I told AA the same back then XD)

----------------------------
ADD ON!
I decided to upload here all the untranslated/unscanlated material I have from volumes 12 onwards, for anyone of you to work on it.

There are some translations and scans, tho'. They go uncredited because... uh... I don't remember who did them sleep.gif If you happen to see some work of yours uploaded here uncredited, mea culpa, please do claim it. /(;u_u)

Also, I remember reading some translations somewhere for some of the volume 15 omakes, so only editing would be left, but I failed to catch them. Sorry sleep.gif

There you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8gon3h

--------------------
貧乳神・・・
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 4 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #603

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,451

@Sensenic
Gah, now I feel like an idiot, doubling on the work like that. I'm sure AA's copy is somewhere in the depths of this thread. I might have simply overlooked the scans (again). The biggest problem is that the search function does not allow search phrases shorter that four characters, so I can't search for "8". (That means I can't search for "volume 8". Argh.) I'll go change the Anakin/Padme thing. (I would have no idea about it, since I don't watch Star Wars.)

Thanks for making the pack. Finally I get my hands on the vol. 12 rant. And the scanlated stuff from vol.12 are done by AA and Tombow...I think...

EDIT:
Fixed the Anakin/Padme thing.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 5 2007, 04:02 AM
Post #604

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

i finally downloaded volume 1-15 in raw...
and the other stuff that Arakawa did too, in raw... (still haven't got all yet tho sleep.gif)

do you need 上海妖魔鬼怪 chapter 2 & 3?
Stray Dog chapter 1?
蒼天の蝙蝠?

(yea I know that you scanlated some already... but ah. 8D )

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 5 2007, 04:44 AM
Post #605

Apprentice

Oooh, yes, I'd love getting the raws. That means I can revise the scans (when I find the time) to make sure that they're as accurate as possible within my abilities. (Where'd you find them anyway? I wanna get my hands on all the stuff.) I've got the raws for Shanghai Youmakikai 3 and Souten no Koumori. If you can be so kind to upload at least Stray Dog and Shanghai Youmakikai 2? (And I thought that jap Stray Dog scans were supposed to be non-existant...Obviously, not the case here though. God knows I've tried looking, but eh, whatever...)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 6 2007, 01:09 AM
Post #606

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Shirokage @ Mar 5 2007, 03:44 AM) [snapback]513595[/snapback]
Oooh, yes, I'd love getting the raws. That means I can revise the scans (when I find the time) to make sure that they're as accurate as possible within my abilities. (Where'd you find them anyway? I wanna get my hands on all the stuff.) I've got the raws for Shanghai Youmakikai 3 and Souten no Koumori. If you can be so kind to upload at least Stray Dog and Shanghai Youmakikai 2? (And I thought that jap Stray Dog scans were supposed to be non-existant...Obviously, not the case here though. God knows I've tried looking, but eh, whatever...)

I found them using the program that I use to find raws for my fansub... ^^;
uber patience needed with this program =-=; I got like 10GB worth of junk stuck in my harddrive because the complete files aren't online...
It took a long while to download them though, since the person with the complete file wasn't online for quite a while... (or that I never got to connect to him/her until recently)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/obwbo7 <--- Shanghai Youmakikai 2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/um464d <--- stray dog raw

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

and btw, was someone asking for the Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo's preview? (the 3rd FMA PS2 game manga preview)... or was it the broken angel's (1st game) preview? I can't remember... and I am too damn lazy to read back XD;; anyways, here is the raw for the Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo's preview (cuz I just happened to found it)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lgaoq8 <--- "The girl that surpasses God" raw
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yo7uwg <--- "Broken Angel" raw

and has anyone ever translated them?

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 6 2007, 05:09 AM
Post #607

Apprentice

@AA Battery
*flying tackle glomp* Thank you~! *happily snuggles jap Stray Dog scans*

I don't think anyone has scanlated the game intro/preview/gaiden thingys. You wouldn't happen to have the intro/preview/gaiden thing for "Curse of the Crimson Elixir" (the second game) as well, would you? (I know I am asking a lot, but I've tried search all the sites that I can.)

Tis a shame about the program, because the data allocation I have here is very limited (1GB highspeed per month, the better plans cost too much... ;_; ). If only I the broadband here wasn't as costly, I could get my hands on the rest of the FMA jap scans... *makes grabby motions with hands* But my brother probably won't let me install the program anyway. He's very adamant that I do not install random programs on to the computer...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 6 2007, 08:28 AM
Post #608

Brigadier General

You wouldn't happen to have the intro/preview/gaiden thing for "Curse of the Crimson Elixir" (the second game) as well, would you?
I don't think that exists... I don't recall ever reading it @_@ (either that, or the manga volumes didn't include it... like how FMA3's preview wasn't included, but I have it since I have chapter 49 raw... I only started collecting raw chapters from 42)... so if it's in a raw chapter I don't own then no, I don't have it.

Tis a shame about the program, because the data allocation I have here is very limited (1GB highspeed per month, the better plans cost too much... ;_; ). If only I the broadband here wasn't as costly, I could get my hands on the rest of the FMA jap scans... *makes grabby motions with hands* But my brother probably won't let me install the program anyway. He's very adamant that I do not install random programs on to the computer...

Ah, then I don't suggest installing this program... It's always likely to catch virus with this program (caught twice... had to do so much to get rid of them) and it FORCES you to upload from 10kb~50/sec constantly (pretty much it just uploads what I didn't completely download yet...) so it's definitely not a good program to use if you have such a bandwidth constrain...

well which volume would you like (in raw)? Just to let you know volume 1-15 adds up to 688MB (so approx. 50MB per volume) abusing school bandwidth to upload is not really a problem for me as long as I don't upload a whole ton all at once)

oh yea, can you make a minor change to the guidebook thread... "FMA Perfect Guide: (scanned by AA Battery)" I didn't scan it (I didn't even buy the book)... I *found* the scans. XD;;;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 6 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #609

Apprentice

I don't think that exists... I don't recall ever reading it @_@ (either that, or the manga volumes didn't include it... like how FMA3's preview wasn't included, but I have it since I have chapter 49 raw... I only started collecting raw chapters from 42)... so if it's in a raw chapter I don't own then no, I don't have it.
I had a crappy chinese scanlation before my computer blew up (and now I can't find it again... Grrr...). If you don't have it, don't worry about it. The preview/gaiden thing isn't really significant anyway.

Ah, then I don't suggest installing this program... It's always likely to catch virus with this program (caught twice... had to do so much to get rid of them) and it FORCES you to upload from 10kb~50/sec constantly (pretty much it just uploads what I didn't completely download yet...) so it's definitely not a good program to use if you have such a bandwidth constrain...
*sigh* My brother definitely won't let me install it now. He'll probably try to kill me if I did. Technically, I only have 1GB highspeed allocation per month, but in reality, I actually have 2GB (not that it's a lot or anything, but it's better than 1GB) due a glitch in the system. *evil chuckle* Really randomly, which antivirus do you use?

well which volume would you like (in raw)? Just to let you know volume 1-15 adds up to 688MB (so approx. 50MB per volume) abusing school bandwidth to upload is not really a problem for me as long as I don't upload a whole ton all at once)
Abusing school connection? What does your school allow you free access to the internet or something? Here at the uni that I'm studying, they charge for every single byte that gets transferred! (And sometimes even when no data is transferred. Such a ripoff. *pouts*) I know that this is asking a lot, but can I have all of them? You can space it out as long as you like (it's not like I can download a whole lot in a short space of time anyway). I kinda want them to drool at and learn colloquial Japanese from (since all the stuff that I learnt in high school, which isn't a lot anyway, was all formal stuff).

oh yea, can you make a minor change to the guidebook thread... "FMA Perfect Guide: (scanned by AA Battery)" I didn't scan it (I didn't even buy the book)... I *found* the scans. XD;;;
I'll go fix it now. *runs off*

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 6 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #610

Brigadier General

I had a crappy chinese scanlation before my computer blew up (and now I can't find it again... Grrr...). If you don't have it, don't worry about it. The preview/gaiden thing isn't really significant anyway.
Yea, I wouldn't bother scanlating them myself either... Well, maybe only the third one since that game won't get an English version, but certainly not something I would do now. tongue.gif

Really randomly, which antivirus do you use?

I use AVG... and the issue with this program getting viruses is usually because people put up FAKE files with virus inside it. I have gotten files that were named as FMA manga raw chapters and they actually have virus inside them, as well as Singles, Albums, and such (usually the zip files)... so yea, need to be extra careful opening those.

Abusing school connection? What does your school allow you free access to the internet or something? Here at the uni that I'm studying, they charge for every single byte that gets transferred! (And sometimes even when no data is transferred. Such a ripoff. *pouts*) I know that this is asking a lot, but can I have all of them? You can space it out as long as you like (it's not like I can download a whole lot in a short space of time anyway). I kinda want them to drool at and learn colloquial Japanese from (since all the stuff that I learnt in high school, which isn't a lot anyway, was all formal stuff).

... yea, we have unlimited wireless access (and library computer are free to use, but you can't really download with those since you can't install anything with those) so as long as you don't go as crazy as using over 1GB a day you would be fine... (I have had used 2GB a day before XD;;;; and I didn't got banned from the school network) and wow your school is strict o_o

(and well the internet service is included in tuition already so...)

and sure, I will take my time and upload all of them for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 6 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #611

Apprentice

@AA Battery
*more glomping* Thank you so much~!

Yea, I wouldn't bother scanlating them myself either... Well, maybe only the third one since that game won't get an English version, but certainly not something I would do now. tongue.gif
I would probably do the "The girl that surpasses God" gaiden after I've cleared the backlog of omakes (which is kind of impossible), unless I get a sudden desperate urge to get the gaiden done. (Have you noticed that I still haven't got the 4koma book out yet? That's thing takes a while to edit, not to mention that I don't exactly have a lot of free time. I'm taking a small break from programming now.) "Broken Angel" has an even lower priority, since basically everybody whose going to play the game already has done so anyway.

I use AVG... and the issue with this program getting viruses is usually because people put up FAKE files with virus inside it. I have gotten files that were named as FMA manga raw chapters and they actually have virus inside them, as well as Singles, Albums, and such (usually the zip files)... so yea, need to be extra careful opening those.
Actually for antivirus, I would suggest Norton or McAfee. I'm using Norton myself, and it has caught quite a few files for me. The best features are that it auto-protects and auto-updates. Very low on maintenance, and site provides tech support for the nasties the antivirus cannot automatically get rid of. And if you want music, I have a quite a bit. I might have what you want, so you don't have to wait and risk on the program.

... yea, we have unlimited wireless access (and library computer are free to use, but you can't really download with those since you can't install anything with those) so as long as you don't go as crazy as using over 1GB a day you would be fine... (I have had used 2GB a day before XD;;;; and I didn't got banned from the school network) and wow your school is strict o_o

(and well the internet service is included in tuition already so...)

and sure, I will take my time and upload all of them for you.
You're so lucky in your freedom to abuse the internet.

Once again, thank you~!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 6 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #612

Brigadier General

Actually for antivirus, I would suggest Norton or McAfee. I'm using Norton myself, and it has caught quite a few files for me. The best features are that it auto-protects and auto-updates. Very low on maintenance, and site provides tech support for the nasties the antivirus cannot automatically get rid of. And if you want music, I have a quite a bit. I might have what you want, so you don't have to wait and risk on the program.

My norton expired, and I dun wanna pay for it. tongue.gif (AVG is free)
as for music, it's really specific ones that I want... (COUGH wataru music /COUGH) so yea XD;; I don't think you would have them... ^^;

and I think we should stop advertising for the antivirus programs

and of course, take your time with the 4koma book...
(and I am still wondering how you manage to survive with only 2GB a month...! 12 episodes of anime would've ate up that 2GB already @_@ )
(and downloading vol 1-15 raws would eat up like 1/3 of your monthly alloted bandwidth... @_@)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 6 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #613

Apprentice

Well, I don't download anime eps a lot, so it ok. If its really big files, I get my other brother who is in HK to download the stuff and send it to me viaother methods. And if I go over the bandwidth limit, it doesn't cut off, it just drops to 64k dial-up speed.

As for the 4koma book, it really will have to wait a bit. I've got four CompSci assignments due on the 16th (sucks to have papers in the same department, they make the deadline on the same day).

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 7 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #614

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Shirokage @ Mar 6 2007, 08:56 PM) [snapback]514503[/snapback]
Well, I don't download anime eps a lot, so it ok. If its really big files, I get my other brother who is in HK to download the stuff and send it to me viaother methods. And if I go over the bandwidth limit, it doesn't cut off, it just drops to 64k dial-up speed.

As for the 4koma book, it really will have to wait a bit. I've got four CompSci assignments due on the 16th (sucks to have papers in the same department, they make the deadline on the same day).

here ya go
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...t=0#entry514724

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 9 2007, 04:38 AM
Post #615

Apprentice

I'm going to post up the first few pages of the 4koma book that I finally got around to editing. I was originally going to wait for the whole book to be finished before releasing it, but as things are right now, who knows when the hell it's going to be done. So I'm going to release them as they get edited. Some of them are actually the same as the random 4koma that have been floating around a while (afterall the 4koma book is a compilation of the 4koma that has been drawn), just with higher quality scans. I'm going to take down the random versions as the 4koma book versions are released.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

54 Pages V  « < 39 40 41 42 43 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 02:51 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css