Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fma3 神を継ぐ少女, "Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo"
AA battery
post Aug 15 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #61

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,450

oh well... i am not gonna bother because people don't seem to be interested in it anyways xD

not gonna continue the whoe game guide thing since not much ppl seem to be reading it anyways so here is a spoiler of what will happen for ppl that are interested...

[spoiler]
As seen in the manga promo of the game, Ed gets stabbed later on, because Rosemaria's subordinate, who turned insane after seeing Rosemaria gets killed by monsters in front of his eyes, is blaming Ed for whatever happened to Rosemaria.

Sofie overused the power of her Sacred Mark to revive Ed... for those who saw the screenshot where Ed was pressing his forehead to Sofie's, that's here. Sofie lost her heart after reviving Ed and of cuz Ed was depressed because of it...

(one feature of this game, mentioned in another thread, is that after Chapter 2, you can give Sofie presents... after you give her a certain amount of presents... enough to make her smile on the present status thing, you will get a happy ending for this game)

After Ed challenged King Bradley, he decided to leave the city with Winry and Al (Sofie in a hospital or sth)... while in the hospital room where Sofie is alone... Sofie's cat, Nolun, came back... the instant she saw the cat (Al found it and gave it to her because Sofie said she wanted to keep it) she remembered everything... so she dashed out the room, to the train station to look for Ed, Al and Winry...

while at the train station, the instant before they got on to the train, Al stopped and tell Ed that he thought he just heard Sofie's voice, and of course, Ed replied that Al only heard an illusion...

When Sofie dashed to the train station, the train left.. yet after the dust gets blown away, Ed, Al and Winry appear. And we get a happy ending with a group hug ^^

[/spoiler]

small note: Sofie's VA is the one who sang Tsubasa Chronicle's Ed "Loop", Sakamoto Maaya

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 15 2005, 03:14 PM
Post #62

Brigadier General

Fullmetal Fangirl: the Riza + Shadow part? Well Riza, Roy, and Armstrong were trying to fight monsters (which are actually called "Angel"..... =_=) but since they don't have the Sacred Mark, of course their power doesn't rival the monsters... Roy gets badly beaten up too by the Flame Priest (I am bad with names... lol... can never remember names x_o) Armstrong gets pwned by the Angels too...

[spoiler] the very same kind of monster killed Rosemaria (that Red jacket Colonel) and his subordinate later killed Ed to avenge her death[/spoiler]

SuGaR aNiMe FrEaK: It's "Kanashimi no Kizu" (Scar of Sadness) by Kitade Nana

lialiakicks: o_O Do you watch me on dA or do you go to LJ's elricest?! That's the photo I took off my TV and that's the only two places I have posted that photo...

but I think Sophie is more of a sister than lover-type because Sophie treats Ed and Al equally?

random: You get May-chan the second time you play thru (after you gave all 9 of your cats to Sofie)... as well as Black Hayate biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Yukina_Raven
post Aug 15 2005, 11:34 PM
Post #63

Alchemists

Member No.: 4,976

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Aug 12 2005, 07:01 PM)
5) Sophie walked in on him!!!!!

I mean, WTH?! O_o What's up with BONES and SquareEnix these days?! O_<
[snapback]249836[/snapback]

That just KILLS me because Sophie isn't even TRYING to look away! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

@ armor-alchemist : "Angels"? Oh good lord... Evengelion anyone? sleep.gif; Anyway... ah. So that would be the reason behind that picture of Ed in Al's arms bleeding all over the place, yes? That sucks... so this makes... what, twice now that he's died? Yeesh. ^^;;;

But SQUEE! I want this game so much!! It seems a lot more fun/interactive than the first two and also seems to have better graphics and gameplay! This better come to the US soon, I want so bady! ;_;

--------------------

(Sig copyrighted to Hikusa.)
Winter in Germany - POST SERIES! EdXWinry - Ed is trying to cope with his new life on the other side of the Gate. But now he must decide: Does he love Winry or her relfection? *COMPLETE*
My December - Sequel to 'Winter in Germany'; Ed returns after leaving again for 4 years after his return from the Gate. What awaits him is a very different place and a very broken Winry.
Brothers - A collection of short stories of Ed & Al's childhood. Implied EdXWinry.
Silkspun Dreams - Various EdxWinry one shots

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Aug 17 2005, 10:58 AM
Post #64

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

(MY RANTS SORTA CONTAIN FMA SPOILERS, SO YEAH.)

Armor-alchemist: No way... O_o That was YOU on livejournal?!?!
*"It's a Small World" tune plays in the BG*
O____< DUDE! That's awesome! ^^; And post the animation scenes soon, ok? happy.gif

Yukina Raven: Argh. Why does Eva STILL come up like 10 yrs. later? *BARF* O_< And Ed dies too much! Sheesh!!! ^^;

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 17 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #65

Brigadier General

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Aug 17 2005, 10:58 AM)

O____< DUDE! That's awesome! ^^; And post the animation scenes soon, ok? happy.gif

Yukina Raven: Argh. Why does Eva STILL come up like 10 yrs. later? *BARF* O_< And Ed dies too much! Sheesh!!! ^^;
[snapback]254201[/snapback]

... dammit, I don't even think whoever you got this photo from is me. I use the same usename on LJ except that there is no - in my name as LJ doesn't allow it.

a little crediting to me who took the picture of my TV would be nice, cuz I felt pretty stupid trying to focus my camera to the TV to take a photo earlier.

(some of you probably say that I shouldn't get mad because it's not my drawing anyways but... it's my TV, my game, my digital camera.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Aug 18 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #66

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 9,505

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Aug 17 2005, 09:27 PM)
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Aug 17 2005, 10:58 AM)

[snapback]254201[/snapback]

... dammit, I don't even think whoever you got this photo from is me. I use the same usename on LJ except that there is no - in my name as LJ doesn't allow it.

a little crediting to me who took the picture of my TV would be nice, cuz I felt pretty stupid trying to focus my camera to the TV to take a photo earlier.

(some of you probably say that I shouldn't get mad because it's not my drawing anyways but... it's my TV, my game, my digital camera.)
[snapback]254753[/snapback]

*blinks* armor.... you took the photo there for making you the artist of that picture, even though its a pic of someone elses art, you chose the Subject, the Media, the environment and everything. there for its yours so.... =P if anyone doesn't agree then you can eat my Artist @$$ =P. even though the characters arn't yours the picture is.... get it?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Aug 18 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #67

State Alchemist (Major)

armor-alchemist: Sorry. ^^; Now that I know it's you, I'll edit that into my previous post. (I have too much random stuff!!) O_o; Heh. Oops. ^^;

Kyo: Woah, woah now. I NEVER said the pic was mine or anything. O_o (I DETEST people who take credit for things that are not theirs.) I simply had NO CLUE who's pic is was, but now that I do, I shall shout it out to the world. ^^

--------------------

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Aug 18 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #68

State Alchemist (Major)

GASP!!!! O_O
Sophie is Maaya Sakamoto?!?!?! I WUV HER EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^

YAY!!!

And thanks for the spoiler goodness! ^^;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Aug 19 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #69

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 6,336

What ar ewe talknig about, ah yes. Hahaha, saw that picture of the shower thing...omg...LMAO...

Who has a gallery I can go to see other pics, does anynoe know? I saw someone posted a gallery, but it didnt work for me. Anyway.

What about Roy? and Riza?

--------------------
Currently empty because of Fullmetal Fangirls lazy-ness. She is currently in "stage" of lazy-ness.

No release date for a new signature yet. Please standby.

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Aug 20 2005, 12:16 AM
Post #70

State Alchemist (Major)

THANK YOU armor-alchemist!

Um...did you just say what happened in the END?! Well...so, is that why she looks so dull in the second half because of the whole revive thing?

*Wants to know about Roy and Riza*

--------------------
Currently empty because of Fullmetal Fangirls lazy-ness. She is currently in "stage" of lazy-ness.

+Quote Post
Yukina_Raven
post Aug 21 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #71

Alchemists

Member No.: 4,976

Sweeeeet!!! XD I is teh happy! Thanks so much for this!!

....... SOMEONE FIND AND TELL ARMOR-ALCHEMIST HOW TO CONVERT THE FILES SO I CAN SEE THE ANIMATED SCENES!! >.<

....I'm done. XD;

--------------------

(Sig copyrighted to Hikusa.)
Winter in Germany - POST SERIES! EdXWinry - Ed is trying to cope with his new life on the other side of the Gate. But now he must decide: Does he love Winry or her relfection? *COMPLETE*
My December - Sequel to 'Winter in Germany'; Ed returns after leaving again for 4 years after his return from the Gate. What awaits him is a very different place and a very broken Winry.
Brothers - A collection of short stories of Ed & Al's childhood. Implied EdXWinry.
Silkspun Dreams - Various EdxWinry one shots

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 21 2005, 03:11 AM
Post #72

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl @ Aug 20 2005, 12:16 AM)
THANK YOU armor-alchemist!

Um...did you just say what happened in the END?! Well...so, is that why she looks so dull in the second half because of the whole revive thing?

*Wants to know about Roy and Riza*
[snapback]256458[/snapback]

... which part do you mean? Got a screenshot or sth?

[spoiler]
if you mean it's when Ed is pressing his forehead to hers, that's the part pretty close to the ending, right after she revived Ed and lost her own heart.

if you mean in the OP song, she was dazed sitting in a bed... that is actually for the ending, see the cat was by the window, right? the cat will go in and she suddenly gets her memory back... yea, if you have given her enough presents. [/spoiler]

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 21 2005, 03:24 AM
Post #73

Brigadier General

I will go take more pics of my dusty TV next week if you feed me with EdxAl fanarts... *gets bricked*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Aug 23 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #74

State Alchemist (Major)

If I draw you some fanart will you give us pictures?!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyo_Umerio
post Aug 24 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #75

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 9,505

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Aug 18 2005, 06:32 PM)
armor-alchemist: Sorry. ^^; Now that I know it's you, I'll edit that into my previous post. (I have too much random stuff!!) O_o; Heh. Oops. ^^;

Kyo: Woah, woah now. I NEVER said the pic was mine or anything. O_o (I DETEST people who take credit for things that are not theirs.) I simply had NO CLUE who's pic is was, but now that I do, I shall shout it out to the world. ^^
[snapback]255416[/snapback]

wasn't saying you did happy.gif i was just telling Armor that i would consider that a pice of original art happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 03:26 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css