Fma3 神を継ぐ少女, "Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo"
Funderful
post Nov 25 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #181

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,785

I want it. ;_;

I don't know if these were posted already; either way, here's a cutscene.
The rest are there too. Which one is where Sofie walks in on Ed?
Turn, stupid! Tuurn!
All the scenes from this game are on youtube.

Nu! Edo! After seeing the movie 'Premonition', I'm starting to think this is a problem in Japan...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nekokitty
post Nov 25 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #182

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 36,425

Arrgh, I just wanna play this game so badly....it just keeps getting better and better....but there's still hope, right? With the release of the DS FMA game?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Funderful
post Nov 25 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #183

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,785

I hope so.
I really want the DS Game, too ;_;.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Dec 19 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #184

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Nov 25 2006, 09:12 AM) [snapback]477715[/snapback]
Arrgh, I just wanna play this game so badly....it just keeps getting better and better....but there's still hope, right? With the release of the DS FMA game?

Sorry to disappoint you, but the DS game sucks. It's such a ripoff. (It follows the anime plot so it's not special at all)

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Dec 23 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #185

Member No.: 32,325

Ohh I already saw that page.....Obviusly....Only the pics īcause I donīt speak or read japanese at all XD
I have a question....
Where can I find the scene where the bad woman with the red military jacket catchs Ed with her lash? I search it on Youtube but couldnīt found it sleep.gif Ull

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post
Nekokitty
post Dec 23 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #186

Member No.: 36,425

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Dec 19 2006, 01:44 AM) [snapback]486071[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Nov 25 2006, 09:12 AM) [snapback]477715[/snapback]

Sorry to disappoint you, but the DS game sucks. It's such a ripoff. (It follows the anime plot so it's not special at all)

You didn't disappoint me! I already heard on Livejournal! I hope the next FMA game doesn't. **very low chance of happening** I don't have a DS anyway. tongue.gif Oh well thanks anyway, you were trying to save me from being ripped off, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Jan 11 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #187

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,040

I have what's admittedly probably a stupid question. On the North American section of the Square Enix webpage they have a icon that says "most popular" which is supposed to show you their most popular selling games. When you click on the link it shows the three most popular games they have as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and FullMetal Alchemist. So how come they're saying it's not popular and not selling enough so they won't release the third one in North America?

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 13 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #188

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Emily_BrokenAngel @ Dec 23 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]487719[/snapback]
Ohh I already saw that page.....Obviusly....Only the pics īcause I donīt speak or read japanese at all XD
I have a question....
Where can I find the scene where the bad woman with the red military jacket catchs Ed with her lash? I search it on Youtube but couldnīt found it sleep.gif Ull

that scene is not inside a video**; it's only an illustration/gallery pic/CG/whatever you call it, hence that's why you won't find it on YouTube.

If you want to know where that happens relative to the the storyline in the game, it's when Ed and Al got captured when they were helping Sophie escape. (and this happens right before the underwear!Ed part XD)

QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Jan 11 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]493461[/snapback]
I have what's admittedly probably a stupid question. On the North American section of the Square Enix webpage they have a icon that says "most popular" which is supposed to show you their most popular selling games. When you click on the link it shows the three most popular games they have as Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and FullMetal Alchemist. So how come they're saying it's not popular and not selling enough so they won't release the third one in North America?

... personally I find it hard to believe that the FMA game is popular... as a gamer I wouldn't even bother playing the game, but as a FMA fan I bought it pirate copy, not legit as it's too expensive . =\ To me this game is just mostly fanservice... I have no idea where they got FMA as the most popular game =\

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Jan 16 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #189

State Alchemist (Major)

I think I figured it out. I was reading about Square Enix and they apparently have some kind of investment in the actual FMA manga and the anime so I guess when they have it listed as one of the most popular they're actually talking about the manga and anime and not necessarily the games.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 16 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #190

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Jan 16 2007, 04:27 PM) [snapback]494682[/snapback]
I think I figured it out. I was reading about Square Enix and they apparently have some kind of investment in the actual FMA manga and the anime so I guess when they have it listed as one of the most popular they're actually talking about the manga and anime and not necessarily the games.

Oh lol.

FMA manga magazine (GanGan) is under Square-Enix, you didn't know that?

So yea in that sense of course they meant the manga and perhaps anime.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Jan 17 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #191

State Alchemist (Major)

Nope, I didn't know that. I know about Bones, and Shonen Jump (think that's the name) and Funimation and whatnot but I hadn't heard about Square Enix. My bad! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 17 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #192

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Jan 17 2007, 04:04 PM) [snapback]494913[/snapback]
Nope, I didn't know that. I know about Bones, and Shonen Jump (think that's the name) and Funimation and whatnot but I hadn't heard about Square Enix. My bad! biggrin.gif

FMA is NOT an ongoing series on Shounen Jump.

1) Shounen Jump is a WEEKLY*** magazine. FMA is a MONTHLY series, hence, FMA is NOT on Shounen Jump.
2) GanGan is the MONTHLY magazine that FMA is on.
3) GanGan belongs to Square-Enix.
4) Bones applied for license from Square-Enix to produce FMA anime.

wikipedia ftw!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Jan 18 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #193

State Alchemist (Major)

Ooooooooooo! smile.gif I'm a dunce, I think I was confusing Bleach and FMA. BLEACH is in Shounen Jump and then somehow I guess I got the idea that FMA was as well even though I know full well that it's called Shonen Jump WEEKLY (or Weekly Shounen Jump actually) and that FMA comes out monthly. Ah well, now I know something new! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
shorebay
post Jan 31 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #194

Citizen

Member No.: 44,333

I think I know why the third FMA hasn't been released in North America. Recently I heard that Square-Enix has moved to and signed with Nintindo instead of with Playstation. This explains why there is a DS game now but also since they moved, they may not have finished the english version before they signed leaving it unfinished and unreleased. It is just my thought though. I don't know for certain.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 1 2007, 03:08 AM
Post #195

Brigadier General

QUOTE(shorebay @ Jan 31 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]499325[/snapback]
I think I know why the third FMA hasn't been released in North America. Recently I heard that Square-Enix has moved to and signed with Nintindo instead of with Playstation. This explains why there is a DS game now but also since they moved, they may not have finished the english version before they signed leaving it unfinished and unreleased. It is just my thought though. I don't know for certain.

but the thing is....

In Japan, the DS game and this FMA3 PS2 game were released on the SAME MONTH (few days difference), so what you said is unlikely to be the case.

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:13 AM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css