HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Most Annoying Female Character
Which female character got more annoying in the anime?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 469
Guests cannot vote 
LandoCalrissian
post Feb 20 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #316

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,597

QUOTE (Andie @ Feb 19 2009, 06:30 PM) *
(uh, hello, first post!)

As for me, I'm with Lando Calrissian. I felt Dante was really a dull villainess. Most of her henchmen had better backstories than her, and were thus more interesting and likeable characters. Dietlinde Eckhart was worse than her though; where the hell did she come from?!

Concerning Eckhart, I have no idea - she came from the Fatherland, she died in the Fatherland. That about wraps it up! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Hello, what have we here?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KenRik
post Apr 26 2009, 07:54 PM
Post #317

Citizen

From: Somewhere where the sky is blue and hearts are one.
Member No.: 68,268

rose cause i don't get her "importance" in the anime.
then there's also dante... she annoys me quite a bit, saying she's not human when she most obviously is.

--------------------

I'll end this fight with one big blow.

+Quote Post
angelstar2408
post Jun 29 2009, 04:47 AM
Post #318

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,378

Winry and Roze.... I hated their 'crying moments' urghh... sad.gif
But I like Winry and EdWin for that matter.... It's just her crying moments that I loathe.

--------------------

I DON'T own the avatar and the signature. Signature was customized by me. :)

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jun 29 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #319

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

Rose, I despise her, well anime Rose anyway I don't mind manga rose so much because shes hardly ever there

--------------------

+Quote Post
Miss MP
post Jun 29 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #320

Citizen

Member No.: 69,722

The only female that bothered me overall was Rose, although only in the beginning, when she was in her mourning and absolutely refused to listen to anyone or anything around her, except of course, for the person that was showing her things just too good to be true. It irritated me how Edward came off as the real .... when Rose was stubborn enough to ignore what he was saying, much less even contemplate what he was trying to show her. Ed was being forward and did so partly because it is personality, and also in part that he did want Rose to think for herself.

I'm glad she changed; I don't mind her when she begins to realize the truth, but it seemed as if the stages of denial she was exhibiting were pathetic even for someone in her situation.

--------------------
Fanfiction |FictionPress

+Quote Post
I-luv-FMA
post Aug 4 2009, 08:25 AM
Post #321

Citizen

Member No.: 68,168

I hate DANTE for some complicated reasons: 1_she RUINED the whole first anime for me! That b****!!
2_how the HELL can that hag live for 400 years just to die of her own stupidity?!
3_she tried to take Rose's body just so Ed would fall in love with her (female pedophile!)

--------------------
I don't only love 1 character in FMA, I love the whole damn SHOW!

+Quote Post
Blitzkreig-Girl
post Aug 4 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #322

Citizen

Member No.: 70,428

I've never read the manga, but I have to say that, to me, Winrey is the most annoying. She's still annoying in "Brotherhood", which is supposed to be more true to the manga. I just don't like it when she flips out and beats Ed and Al with her wrench.

--------------------
Uh, yeah, Nazi!Hughes is my avatar and I have Nazi soldiers from the FMA movie as my Personal Photo . . . I'm NOT a Nazi, though! Just wanna clear that up!

+Quote Post
Full-Fledged Alc...
post Aug 4 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #323

Citizen

Member No.: 69,399

I voted Rose because she does the opposite of what people say...

Ed: "Get up and Move forward..."

Rose: -falls to her knees-

I mean, not only that, she's ultimately a Mary sue and I partially blame her for how the series ends.

--------------------
Hughes: I've got a message from Roy.
Ed: You mean the colonel.
Hughes: He said "Don't die under my command, you're enough trouble without the paperwork..."...that's it...
Ed: Tell him "Fine, there's no way I'm dying before you, you morally bankrupt colonel with a God Complex."

+Quote Post
dion-fortune
post Aug 4 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #324

Citizen

From: Hell? Heaven? who knows... I am probably still stucked at Earth.
Member No.: 70,430

I voted Roze.... I havenīt read the whole manga yet, just the first four volumes, but winry itīs okey for me... but I didnīt like Roze from the start.... she was just... well, annoying happy.gif

--------------------
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

* avatarīs not mine. canīt remember where I founded it O_O sorry. banner made by my friend for me*

+Quote Post
Analeigh_Rose_Bo...
post Aug 6 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #325

Citizen

Member No.: 70,341

Anime!Rose annoys the bejeezus out of me. She's just this weak and whiny person. While I understand she was...*ahem* yeah...but she endangers her baby by going with Dante. Also, Ed loving her? No offense, but where did that come from?

Also, Noa...she pretty much served no purpose in CoS...

Finally...and I know I'm going to get attacked for this...but Mei-Chan.

*attacked*

I'm sorry, she annoys me. She strikes me as immature, far too naive, and she's a bit too young for either Elric brother, if you ask me. I've really tried liking her, or at least tolerating her, but I just...can't. She just annoys me to no end.

--------------------
You have your own legs, now get up and use them.

+Quote Post
Cece
post Aug 9 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #326

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,077

QUOTE (Analeigh_Rose_Bonnette @ Aug 6 2009, 08:38 PM) *
I'm sorry, she annoys me. She strikes me as immature, far too naive, and she's a bit too young for either Elric brother, if you ask me. I've really tried liking her, or at least tolerating her, but I just...can't. She just annoys me to no end.

Well actually her age hasn't been specified so we don't know if she's too old for the Elrics. She's at least 12 though and by now Al is 15 I think and if she is younger than 12 or if she is 12 than she has the right to be immature because it's her age. I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on the immature thing because she went out on a quest to save her entire Chan Clan (lol I rhyme) at a young age that's a lot of responsibility and maturity if you ask me.

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 04:49 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css