HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Most Annoying Female Character
Which female character got more annoying in the anime?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 469
Guests cannot vote 
ElementAlchemist
post Aug 1 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,417

Rose is very annoying in the beggining, IMO.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adamclark
post Aug 3 2005, 06:39 AM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,467

I would have to say the most annoying woman is Dante.

Come on! What do ya think?

--------------------
"Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk." -Bender

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 3 2005, 07:12 AM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

hum No! I don't think Dante is annoying! She's beautiful (in Lyra's body!), intelligent, bad ass and sexy (yes I'm a girl! tongue.gif ) She is all I'm looking for in an anime character! But it's only my opinion! I want to hear the other's! tongue.gif

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
animejunkie42980...
post Aug 3 2005, 07:26 AM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 5,250

I think Dante is cool. I think Winry really gets annoying at the end. I think it's the wrench and her attitude... (yes, I'm a girl tongue.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Aug 3 2005, 11:26 AM
Post #20

Guests

I just want to let everyone know who ever says Ran Fan will die a slow and painfull death. So bad that you wish Michael Jackson was locked alone in a room with you rather than going through the torture. I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do, but I'll think of something evil. But of course most people don't have to worry about that.

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 3 2005, 11:44 AM
Post #21

QUOTE(GS4Life Posted Today @ 11:26 AM)
I just want to let everyone know who ever says Ran Fan will die a slow and painfull death. So bad that you wish Michael Jackson was locked alone in a room with you rather than going through the torture. I haven't figured out what I'm gonna do, but I'll think of something evil. But of course most people don't have to worry about that.

Oh thanks! You reminded me I forgot to say Lan Fan!
Yes, I find her pretty annoying too, as well as her friend Ling! I don't even know why they're here but, Oh well, I guess I have to deal with it! dry.gif

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
eliss_music
post Aug 3 2005, 12:20 PM
Post #22

Alchemists

From: "A soul waiting from the other side to be reborn into your arms..."
Member No.: 10,775

Anime/Manga opinions:
Winry Rockbell = Not annoying.
Why? Even when she freaks out, It's a natural responce. I've freaked out about stuff before, but she makes me look calm. Plus I'm Edwin fan.

Riza Hawkeye = Not annoying.
Why? She's protective, sensative, and passionate, yet loves weapons. She's one of those beautiful but deadly women. She'd be a great mom, Which I can't argue with.

Maria Ross = Not annoying.
Why? She's one of my favorets. She's got a mom's touch yet can back down from it to be an officer and/or a friend. She reminds me of myself in the fact that Mom, Friend and Officer are 3 different people and it can change in an instant when needed.

Rose = 50% Annoying.
Why? She refused to see the truth. I used to be like that for a short time as a child. When reality sucks that badly, you cling to what you can. I pitty her, thus she's not fully annoying. Later on she's all spacey, so stil pitty her in a way.

Elysia Hughes = Not Annoying.
Why? Even her father showing her pictures off wasn't annoying!:D

Paniinya = 5% annoying.
Why? She belived that the world had to see everything the way she did. She finds out that isn't how the world works and Dominque doesn't care what others think. The annoying thing is she tried to hurt Ed over something as stupid as a watch.

Izumi Curtis = Not annoying.
Why? She reminds me of a female version of my 2 male teachers combined. She's strong, paitiant (No laughing), and a skilled alchemist. I respect her very much, but her temper scares me a bit.

Lust = Not annoying.
Why? She reminds me of a 1920's singer I like. Also, she's not supost to be super suductive and sexy, just supost to give the hint of flirtation, even when pissed. I think she's sexy, but that because she doesn't over do it.

Scheizka = Not annoying.
Why? She likes books, has glasses and cried for Huges. 3 things I like in girls. Also she's very well informed on liberary books and can copy them exactly. Can you?

Trisha Elric = not annoying.
Why? She was a great mom, even sick. She did what she could for her boys, and single mother is a hard job! Before she died, she was a good person.

Sloth = 10%annoying.
Why? I don't like her attitude towards things. She's too confadent and has no regard for anything but what she's told. Her taking in Wrath was most annoying cuz he's super annoying. Otherwise, she's just a villian.

Dante = 98% annoying.
Why? She's a petiflie bent on the obession of a bloodline. I don't like Dante because she's after Ed in a grody kinda way. Ok, so I flirt with 14 year olds, but I'm not trying to sleep with them and stuff. 2% of her not being annoying is because she doesn't realy annoy me, just her personality.

Clause = 6% annoying.
Why? She confused me with her dressing like a boy yet acting like a girl thing. Did she realy think dressing like a boy would save herself?

Lyra = 50% annoying.
Why? She put Military before reason. Being raised Military, I understand Loyalty is best but hwen it hurts others, step up or step off, She did neither. She had a cool out fit, but not cute.

Pinako = Not annoying.
Why? She's strong, skilled, and keeps Winry and the boys inline when they step out of place. She took it upon herself to help raise the boys after Trisha died. Also Dominque's memory of her is very funny and tells alot about who she was before she had children.

There are all the women I can think of! Agree/Disagree, Let's hear it!

This post has been edited by eliss_music: Aug 3 2005, 12:25 PM

--------------------
I wrote a new story! Too many years gone down the road. see Eliss's fics in hte fan fiction section for the index. Enjoy!
100% FMA pics. password:iruki
Other Anime pictures. password:gizmoe
I also make Kaliedascopes!
Adopt an FMA kitty here!

+Quote Post
Guest_GS4Life_*
post Aug 3 2005, 02:01 PM
Post #23

Guests

THAT'S IT! I'm gonna strap you to a ice cold table and skin you alive with a spork and N Sync music playing in the backround!

Oh yeah bad move calling Ling annoying............

Step 1- http://www.jobpredictor.com/
Step 2- type in Ling
Step 3- you get: Ling, Your ideal job is a God for everyone.
THEY SPEAK THE TRUTH!

+Quote Post
Satsuka
post Aug 3 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #24

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,427

Yay! Rose is the most annoying!

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 4 2005, 03:30 AM
Post #25

GS4life: laugh.gif

Roze: She lost her boyfriend and Cornello made her think he could bring him back to life! With a power like this fake philosopher's stone's, I understand it was hard for her at the end to discover there was no hope... I don't think she's annoying, I pity her, even more with what happens to her later in the anime...So no, for me she's not 50% annoying, she's not at all!

Sloth: Not annoying! Her name is Sloth so it's still normal she has no regard for anything (but she still wanted to be human, like she said, it is her only goal!) but I was really surprised at the end when she showed some humanity, saying to Ed her memories of them were tourmenting her. She took care of Wrath and that's another reason that doesn't make her annoying at all!

Paninya: It's Winry who told her to take Ed's watch so it's Winry's fault if Ed got hurt! So no, not annoying!

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
KITTYKITTYBANGBA...
post Aug 14 2005, 05:16 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 20,013

Heh, heh, I like Winry, cuz she's perty and she got great personality. wink.gif

--------------------
MIOW~

+Quote Post
Satsuka
post Aug 14 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,427

Who voted for Ross?

+Quote Post
meg08
post Aug 14 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 19,564

Rose, she was annoying. I really dont find anyone else annoying, paninya kinda was, but not really.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Aug 14 2005, 06:21 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

QUOTE(Satsuka @ Aug 14 2005, 05:19 PM)
Who voted for Ross?
[snapback]251622[/snapback]

Yeah, who did vote for her dry.gif Whoever said Maria Ross is annoying has filled me with anger. Just kidding, we're all entitled to our own opinion wink.gif

I used to think Winry was annoying but now I like her. Winry's annoyingness (is that even a word) provides some comedy relief.

+Quote Post
Random Person
post Aug 14 2005, 09:06 PM
Post #30

Apprentice

Member No.: 15,269

I voted Lust. I guess it was just the voice of her (I watch the english version) It just really started to bug me after a while.

--------------------
The best smart@$$ quote in the world: "I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on"

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 05:08 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css