HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pitch Your Anime Ideas Here, post your made-up setting/story/characters/etc.
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 3 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,554

QUOTE (Edwardhellion @ Dec 3 2005, 01:50 PM) *
Had an idea
Title: Acest
Main Theme: Holiday- Green Day
Ending Theme: One last Breath- Creed
Main Characters: Alan Smith, Alice Stonwal, Gungar
Setting: 2010 continent of Sodaim
Description: 15 years ago a demon attacked a village encountering a boy. The boys Parents fought the demon eventually losing their lives in the process. The demon attacked the boy Killing itself leaving only scar on the boys cheek apparently. This boy we know as Alan Smith AKA The Scared One. 15 years later the boy goes to a town called Foru in search of answers about what happened that day When he mets a man in a black hooded cloak with what appeared to be a two guns in a T formation on the hood, holding a bag with something shacking in it the man attacks the boy causing him to drop the bag. Alan stabs him through the heart with his Katana Held on his back. He opens the bag finding a girl inside. She is later discovered to be looking for her long lost brother. The two become friends and quest together.

Character Bios

Name: Alan Smith
Alias: The Scared One
Birthday: 1993 Oct. 21
Weapons: Katana, Hell bringing Staff
Description: young Samurai from the village of Foru He is the only remaining member of the Smith family who wre killed during the demon attack of Foru 15 years ago. Being the only surviver of the demon attack. He has a short temper and will not take men hitting girls at all. Basically friendly and Kind-hearted he'll do anything to help those he cares about. He is good friends with Alice.

Name: Alice Stonwal
Birthday: 1995 Febuary 20
Weapons: Throwing stars
Description: A shy teenager hailing from Gotaka with a dark past first her parents fled the village in hopes of finding a place to sreate military weapons leaving Alice and her Brother Spike. Next, a mysterious murder was killing off the military Spike left to find out why the man was murding people right before the invasion of Jagaso. She then learned martial arts and ninja techniques and joined the military as a special assassin. When the war ended she left the military to search for her brother. She was kiddnapped by a man in a cloak, and was later rescued by Alan. they now search the continent for her brother and Alan's past.

Name:Gungar/GunGar/GUNgar
Description; An evil Gang that is trailing the a item called the Corines Sphere an item thgat can give one strength and wisdom beond belif. all members were cloaks with two guns making aT formation.

Intresting? laugh.gif

haha...interesting...i just don't get the time period...
you make it seem fantasy but the years and birthdates you posted kinda throw me off...
so sodaim is kinda like an alternate world?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Edwardhellion_*
post Dec 3 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #47

Guests

@kokoro_shadow_angel - Yeah it is an alternate world! Yeah it's supposed to be fantasy.
just a question is it capable of being turned into a real anime? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 5 2005, 12:37 AM
Post #48

Apprentice

Member No.: 26,554

^ hehe...i say go for it wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Edwardhellion_*
post Dec 5 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #49

Guests

*blushes* thanks

I've taken off the theme songs. anyone got any just PM me

+Quote Post
beyondredemption
post Apr 27 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #50

Citizen

Member No.: 35,001

Here's one that me and my friend came up with, and I've started drawing...
Sparkle, which stands for Super Powered Adolescents Randomly Killing Lecherous Enemies

Five girls (whose names all begin with K) are sleeping over at one of the girls' house. They eat some strangely glowing popcorn, which gives them belly aches. The next day, they learn that the popcorn is being recalled, as it was tainted!
They burn the remains of the popcorn and go to school where mysterious powers manifest themselves. For example, Kitsune, a super lesbion, can light things on fire, and Kotoko, her crush, can read minds. Kai, the deceptively-sweet-but-a-secret-sadist can grow evil plants, like from the little shop of horrors. Some funny situations occur as they battle enemies(and never win).

--------------------

My Family! PM Me to Join!
My Crazy Older brother: Jato
Click here or you will be zapped into an alternate universe...

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Apr 27 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #51

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

My ideas always suck but here goes(if you play Warhammer 40k this'll be familure);

Necropolis:City of the dead

The premise is we are now in the far future and humanity has spread across the galaxy.Due to the huge lagistical problems of an Empire that big lots of worls have become rebelious and technological advancement has all but ceased.
To deal with the ever expanding populations there are masive mountain sived cites which bare more resemblence to Termite mounds than actual cities.This is a Metro-spire.there are 2-5 of these spires on each world.

These Spires hold millions of people most of whom live in poverty.At the bottom (know as the Under-spire)are gangs of rouges who vie for control of the limited resources.

The show follows one such gangs rise to power of the Under-spire and eventual extermination.(Yeah I just ruined the end)
We see the Groups main core of characters found the gang and their first raids to secure new terrortory,the alliences they make with other gangs and
how they and other gangs are called up to help defend the Spire during an uprising.Eventually the gruop grows in size and starts to rival the Head gangs.Much backstabbing and death later and he Gang is number one.
Sadly the Police force of the Spire(more like an army) decide to topple the gang befroe they try to take the Spire as others have tried in the past.
All the main charcters die in varied ways few of which are fun.

It's not great (or even original) but it's all I can thinkup on the spot...

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
RipperJ
post Jan 7 2011, 10:13 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 76,303

Ok this is a reall late post but here i go
Anime name: Meikai no sai (Sai of the underworld)
Plot:
One day a 15 year old boy name Konaa Tamahome meets a strange girl being chased by what seems to be and old fashioned gang from the 90s. The odd thing is only he seems to be able to see them.
. The girl askes him for his help and says she will give him a large amount of power so that he can. He agrees thinking itís a joke after which she stabs him through the chest. To his amazment he is still alive. After this black tatoos begin to spread down his arms and to the ends of his hands.
His personality then changes and he assists the girl and defeats the gang, after which she tells him that she is the daughter of the grim reaper and because she lent him power they were bound together and due to tradition they must be married. After be told all the details by an angry death he realises that his life was never going to be the same.
The girl then joins his school and his life at school and at home has changed forever. Not only does everyone think the two are a couple but so does the girl that Konaa actally likes.
Death actually tells him that he is going to be his sucsesor and the new grim reaper and that he will be tasked with protecting his daughter and training to be a great reaper. This training seems quiet easy for Konaa though as he is skilled in all aspects of martial arts and very strong willed.

Main Character: Konaa (Sai) Tamahome: Konaa is very popular at school due to his overachieving at all aspects of school life the only thing he isnít good at is talking to girls. He is a master of martial arts and has trained since the age of 2 although his fighting skills only have an affect against spiritual enemies and monsters when in shouten (death) form. Nickname=Sai (called this because in kanji his name can mean vegetable which translates as Sai) When in this death form Sai gets a long black coat and a black katan that is actually a deamon named Akuma. After stopping several Deamon attacks he becomes known as a hero of the town (although his real identity is unknown) and gains the same name as his sword Akuma.
(I don't actually have any more characters at the moment)

Over the corse of the story alot of action and embarasing moments occur (kind of like to love ru or zero no tsukima)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 06:07 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css