HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pitch Your Anime Ideas Here, post your made-up setting/story/characters/etc.
Hagane no Renzy
post Aug 3 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,256

@bacon: Wow.....you=genious

--------------------
Quote of the Day:
"Zonkoku na tenshi no you ni...
Shonen yo shinwa ni nare..."
--Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cruel Angel's Thesis
Zio Animated Series
Zio the Matt! The comedy/action anime series created by me and my good friends! Episodes 1-8 complete...care to take a look? See them for free at the forums!
Mi Familia:
Kit- HELLO~!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 3 2005, 04:09 PM
Post #17

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Am I? It feels like I just spliced together a bunch of other ideas... who knows... maybe I am a genius. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
edsgirl
post Aug 3 2005, 04:21 PM
Post #18

Brigadier General

Member No.: 2,682

That's f*****g awesome! I'd buy that in an instant!

--------------------

I put the 'ow' in 'yowee'. >:3 by Bacon Bits :P

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 3 2005, 04:25 PM
Post #19

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Thanks! That's all the encouragement I need. biggrin.gif

I actually toyed with the idea of writing a film script when I was in college. A friend of mine runs a small independent studio... not that he has the capacity to produce something like this, but still, he might give me some tips about getting in the door. Something to think about...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goldfish
post Aug 3 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 4,843

Aww, are you sure you don't need my encouragement, too? I could give you some? That's a pretty intensely good story right there.

--------------------
user posted image

I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 3 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #21

Gallery Mod Emeritus

I'll consider it extra credit. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoMXD
post Aug 3 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 5,413

well dont know if this idea is any good but what the heck
a title I have in mind would Sungai Ryooshi(past hunters)
it's a story of 6 main characters. two in which are brothe and sister. the other main char(ryooshi) was trying to take over the siblings domain. but while fighting the brother, ryooshi tried to kill him but the sister got in they way instead. Pissed off, the brother pushed ryooshi over the cliff. he got amnesia and he was found by his teacher. she soon got upset becuasue now she hadd to teach him everything all over. at the temple he stays at a girl(named lin)runs into him. now it so happens that Lin was good friends with the sister ryooshi killed. and now she is trying to come up with a way to make him realize what he has done. oer time ryooshi starts getting his bad habits again (hurting killing etc.)
and all of his friends have to try and stop him.

well thats all I have now

--------------------

+Quote Post
the sellout
post Aug 3 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 15,294

That's really an fascinating plot, What, no bacon? smile.gif I seem to be obsessed with stories involving any type of secret societies, so there's no doubt in my mind that I would enjoy yours.

Back to the question, I've got numerous ideas in my head, but none is developed enough for me to post and be proud of. ph34r.gif However, if we speak of material that doesn't belong to me, I would really love to see Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy as an anime; in fact, I wish they would consider this option instead of making it a Hollywood movie.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 4 2005, 09:35 AM
Post #24

Gallery Mod Emeritus

more on 'DIABLERIE'
========================

The reason Erica's parents faked their deaths is because they knew that her telekinetic powers would awaken by the time she reached the age of 18 [18 = 6+6+6, after all]. They knew that the powers would be far too volatile, and there was a very real possibility that she may have killed them. They did intend all along to later have their agents recruit her into their cult's ranks, and eventually make her the bride of the AntiChrist once their plans came to fruition. They expected her to play along, since she always seemed to show signs of being a dark individual... listening to all that Satanic black metal music, and whatnot. tongue.gif

The other premise is that God has long since abandoned the earth and the human race, considering it to be a failed experiment, and moved on to bigger and better things. However, Satan saw in this an opportunity to gradually corrupt mankind to the point where it would be an ideal recruiting ground for minions to conscribe for his war with God... as in Milton's 'Paradise Lost'. Of course, the Nameless Cult [which I blatantly stole from Lovecraft] intends to facilitate this by destroying the last vestiges of man's faith in God, and delivering the human race into Satan's clutches with a nice bow wrapped around it.

If anyone's an artist and can help me out by doing some character sketches, feel free to PM me so I can tell you what I'm looking for.

BUMP! I NEED AN ARTIST!

mod edit: kora! bumping/double-posting wo yamerou, ttaku!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fireblend
post Aug 6 2005, 11:42 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 18,646

I've always had a Series in my mind. It's not exactly a series actually, I made it out when I was a kid, so I would imagine that at exams (yeah, school tests) my characters would be battling (XD) and training would be when I studied (It was good for me!).

Anyway, the stories go like this:
Plot: Welcome to Aira (yup), a world divided ino two sections. One, is in the air, where there are floating islands, the travels are made with winged sea-ships, and magic is always present in everybody's. Currently, there's peace.
Another one, down in the ocean, where there's a current war for power and control of these islands, with a very Castle-camelot kind of ambient.
Both of these "sections" live in peace, cooperate, and live happily.
(The technology isn't very advanced in both places. There's gunpowder, but that's it).

But our story start thousands of years ago, when there was war in Aira, and there were no floating islands, but a great continent in where the great ocean now stands.
As to end the conflicts, 10 powerful sages saparated the planet in the two sections that now everybody knows, ending the conflicts, making one dependant of the other, because of Magic and water.
But now, the seal in the core of the planet that keeps the floating islands... well, floating, is beggining to crumble, and it's up to our heroes to revive the legend of their ancester sages.

Characters:
Kiro: It's the principal character of our story and leader of the group. Abandoned as a child, he never got the option to know about where he was from. He's located by Melchior to fulfill he's fate, but there are thing about him not even Melchior knows about. Great with the sword.
Lukas: At first he's an enemy, resisting to return to his ancestor's roots. With amazing deveoped magical powers, he's the protector of the king in a far-away reign. His background is a bit too complex, which will make him stand in the way of a reign's conquering.
Lina: The only girl of the three, with fire powers and great wizdom, her story is completely unknown.
Melchior: The inmortal protector of Aira; who senses the weakening seal, he summons the kids for them to fulfill their destinies before it's too late.
Lyon: Our bad guy, with great powers over elements, and with secret reasons to prevent the child from reactivating the seal.

There's more to it, but it would take alot of time. For example, magic depends in the use of special crystals, called energy crystals. Without them, one can't use magic.
Also, it involves time-travelling since the gems to reactivate the seal were hidden into time by the same sages that separated the world, so they get to know alot about Aira's path (At one time, it was identically to our own). Plus they must be carefully to not interfer with time and certain events.

So that's it, what do you think? Should I explain any further?

BTW Bacon, that's simply awesome!!
I wouldn't miss something like that!

mod edit: please edit your previous post if you have something to add on rather than double-posting; don't follow Bacon's horrible example.

--------------------
user posted image
^Sig and Avatar made by me!
Want a Sig/Avatar made by an amateur fiireworks user? PM me!

+Quote Post
Hagane no Renzy
post Aug 6 2005, 12:32 PM
Post #26

Apprentice

Member No.: 8,256

We should, like, get the entire site involved and make a giant project devoted to Bacon's anime tongue.gif

--------------------
Quote of the Day:
"Zonkoku na tenshi no you ni...
Shonen yo shinwa ni nare..."
--Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cruel Angel's Thesis
Zio Animated Series
Zio the Matt! The comedy/action anime series created by me and my good friends! Episodes 1-8 complete...care to take a look? See them for free at the forums!
Mi Familia:
Kit- HELLO~!

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 6 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #27

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Fireblend, your idea reminds me of Chrono Trigger... which I like...

--------------------

+Quote Post
animejunkie42980...
post Aug 6 2005, 09:27 PM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 5,250

My anime would be about:

A guy (named Kazuma) that came from Japan to America to learn English. Then, he has a crush on a girl named Sophia that happens to have a 99 year old demon locked into her. Once the demon is 100 years old, it will come out of its body and wreck the world. Sophia doesn't know that she has a demon in her, but also likes the Kazuma. One day, while they were going out, the demon gets released. After that, Kazuma meets this gypsy on the road, then gives this contract. She tells him that there was a demon on the loose. If nothing happens, his girlfriend will soon die because of the host body that the demon is in. He needs to sign the contract to have magic to protect the world. And he can't tell Sophia about this or she will die.

This will be more like a manga. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fireblend
post Aug 7 2005, 09:03 AM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 18,646

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 6 2005, 07:50 PM)
Fireblend, your idea reminds me of Chrono Trigger... which I like...
[snapback]244352[/snapback]

Well, thanks I guess ^^ tongue.gif
Chrono trigger's a great game, I've played it nonstop for hours XD
They should really remake it on some new-gen console or at least a port for DS...

--------------------
user posted image
^Sig and Avatar made by me!
Want a Sig/Avatar made by an amateur fiireworks user? PM me!

+Quote Post
Elderberry
post Aug 8 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #30

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 726

QUOTE(Bacon-san)
I NEED AN ARTIST!
Myeh, I'm already working on initial character designing for Erica (sort of), but he still needs an actual artist! laugh.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Currently designated as Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile for the GP.
I've taken Foolmetal-kun under my wing as my GP Deshi-in training.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 08:17 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css