HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pitch Your Anime Ideas Here, post your made-up setting/story/characters/etc.
Carnal Malefacto...
post Jul 29 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #1

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Right now I just want to see someone do a lengthy series based on White Wolf's 'World of Darkness' rpgs. I've been playing VTMB a lot lately, and it really strikes me as a great setting for a really dark, violent and ribald show. The main character could be a vampire just inducted into the ranks, and now seeks to discover a cure for his 'condition.'

Yes, it's not an original idea, but it's all I could come up with on short notice.

I'll think of a better one later. tongue.gif

...now you try.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AlphonseRules
post Jul 30 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 6,124

My pitch:
I will create an anime about a man who is a school bus driver by day, but at night he fights zombie-vampires in a post apocalyptic warzone.
Now you try.

--------------------
I'm still waiting for Al to rip someone in half.

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Jul 30 2005, 12:50 PM
Post #3

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

They should make an anime about my friend's original fiction, "Queen of Drag". We need more homo superheroes, imo. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Excel Aishi
post Jul 30 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 15,514

Five girls (notice i don't say "ordinary girls") are living with a secret: They can travel between this world and many others, living as different incarnations of themselves in each realm. But it's not all fun and games: there are spirits who protect the borders of these worlds and they want to eliminate the girls' incarnations and the relationships they've built with spirits in each realm.

That's a quick summary but it's more complicated than that. And trust me, the cast is HUGE! Too many characters, almost. In one realm there is a demon fox, a dragon and a vampire, who are all related to 3 of the girls' incarnations, in another ther is a world almost like our own, but not quite.

Yeah, i have a mind that is always drifting in and out of reality. >.<

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
An American living in Australia watching Japanese animation and studying Italian while reading books about French vampires... it screams international conspiracy.

+Quote Post
The RZA
post Jul 31 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 10,913

Story: There's a world where everyone is taking pills, the pills are called angel pills, they're also used by warriors for power boosts.there also a exists a pill called the Devil pill it holds triple the power of the angel pill

Antagonist: Jio Kishimoto

--------------------

+Quote Post
mongooseboi
post Aug 1 2005, 01:27 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 10,556

this is the most original idea ever. everyone will love it:
normal guy moves into building with 5 other girls and falls in love with one. the entire series gives hints and teases the viewer until the last episode, where the two characters kiss.

--------------------

my onee-chan: xrninja :]

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 1 2005, 09:22 AM
Post #7

Gallery Mod Emeritus

QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 1 2005, 03:27 AM)
normal guy moves into building with 5 other girls and falls in love with one. the entire series gives hints and teases the viewer until the last episode, where the two characters kiss.
[snapback]236365[/snapback]

...you've been watching too much of Ken Amatsu's diarrhea...

--------------------

+Quote Post
mongooseboi
post Aug 1 2005, 12:43 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 10,556

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 1 2005, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Aug 1 2005, 03:27 AM)
[snapback]236365[/snapback]

...you've been watching too much of Ken Amatsu's diarrhea...
[snapback]236606[/snapback]

i've been watching too much harem anime in general. tongue.gif

--------------------

my onee-chan: xrninja :]

+Quote Post
ElementAlchemist
post Aug 1 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 18,417

My idea:

A boy named John (14 years old) went into a place no one would ever though of. He went into the internet. He's also not the only person who has the power to go into the internet.

The year is 2084. The world has advanced it technology. The only thing that hasn't changed is the internet. The internet, at the time, is still used by everyone. Only, many evil and dark people use it also. When John finds himself in the internet, he and a couple of other people he met must find a way to fight the evil criminals. In the internet you can find many ways to fight. While he fights the criminals he also has to fight the biggest challenge in his life. Himself!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 1 2005, 06:26 PM
Post #10

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Isn't that basically a rewrite of Serial Experiments Lain?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ElementAlchemist
post Aug 1 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 18,417

Umm, I have no idea what you are talking about. I just made that up in about a minute.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Aug 1 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #12

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

A regular middle school kid comes upon an ancient plastic spoon and is given the power of a spoon master, with the ability to expertly wield it's mighty scooping powers against the best spoon masters in the world.

Shoujo version- A regular middle school girl is given the spoon by a flying stuffed llama, and it turns her (After a very drawn out transformation sequence, stuffed chock full of implied nudity) into an older version of herself, with the power to fight evil with the spoon. And the spoon is pink.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fayt
post Aug 3 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #13

Alchemists

Member No.: 1,989

An anime with a boy who is cursed with a third eye, which allows his to open dimension gate with his hand by sliceing verticully.

His name is Sky a regular high school kid who is 17. He walks home when a assasin come behind him and staps his forhead. He is knock out and wake up with a big scar on his head and he can't remmeber what happens at all ecept walking home. The scar starts to glow black and flows with purple aura and it opens up and so the story begin.

+Quote Post
Hagane no Renzy
post Aug 3 2005, 12:21 PM
Post #14

Apprentice

Member No.: 8,256

My anime that yes, IS actually being made by me (no, not the one advertised in my sig)

There's a teenage boy named Gumo Green who lives in a small town called Uraura. He is an orphan and is cared over by his 21-year-old sister. He lives an ordinary life until one day, when he comes home, he hears a rucus outside.

He looks to see that there is a man with long silver hair rummaging through a dumpster near his house. Gumo shoos him off, but he keeps coming back, and whenever Gumo asks him why he's here he'll say "Because he told me to come!"

Eventually Gumo learns the man's name is Garian and he is, indeed, a Demon, in the facade of a human. He comes from another world and was sent by Big Boss to recruit Gumo.

In the first episode Gumo will help Garian defeat a rogue demon (he barely helps though) and they end up becoming friends.

In the rest of the episodes Gumo and Garian will go on wacky, some humorous adventures including Garian setting Gumo up with a girl, saving Gumo's sister from blackmail, etc. (And obviously there will be some major plot twist.....somewhere blink.gif )

(the anime is called Double G!)

--------------------
Quote of the Day:
"Zonkoku na tenshi no you ni...
Shonen yo shinwa ni nare..."
--Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cruel Angel's Thesis
Zio Animated Series
Zio the Matt! The comedy/action anime series created by me and my good friends! Episodes 1-8 complete...care to take a look? See them for free at the forums!
Mi Familia:
Kit- HELLO~!

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Aug 3 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #15

Gallery Mod Emeritus

DIABLERIE

Main character is 'Erica', a fairly normal 17-year-old girl... or so she thinks. The story opens with Erica missing a train that would take her back to her hometown from a concert she attended. She's extremely angry and frustrated. She uses her cel phone to call up her parents and explain that she will need to take a cab, which will cost more than $50. During the phone conversation with her father 'Nicholas', he suddenly puts the phone down. Five minutes pass, and Erica still doesn't hear back from her father. She can hear shouting in the background, but can't make it out. After ten more minutes of silence and waiting, she decides to hang up, calls a cab and rides back home. When she comes to her house, the door is open, but all the lights are off. She enters and calls out for her parents, but there's no response. Disturbed, she turns on all the lights and runs to their bedroom... where she sees the two of them laying next to each other, dead, with their innards torn out through holes in their abdomens. Horrified, she runs to call the police, who quickly declare their deaths a double-suicide. Erica doesn't buy this explanation [after all, what she heard over the phone, and what she knew about her parents does not add up to what she saw], but is too shocked, frightened and disturbed by what she has seen to do anything about it. [fade to black]
We next see Erica wake up in the psychiatric ward of a hospital, three years later. She has been in a nearly catatonic state since finding her parents dead. [End of episode 1]

For the rest of the series, we see Erica blaze through a 4-year criminology program in college in only two years, despite being haunted by frighteningly real visions of demonic alter-realities, biblical armageddon, and even hell itself. She has also begun to manifest inexplicably the power to telekinetically destroy and rebuild matter, though she fears her own power and hides it from everyone else.
Now 22, she joins the CIA's elite covert counterterrorism unit. But her real goal is to find the truth about her parents' deaths. As she is sent back to her old hometown to lead a team investigating the mysterious deaths of dozens of the metropolis' clergy, she uncovers a milennium-old Satanic cult, founded in the year 999 A.D., whose apparent goal is to force an armageddon on earth and bringing about a 2000-year reign of the AntiChrist. The nameless cult is surprisingly massive and members apparently join with the promise of holding a position of power under the AntiChrist himself.
Erica finds herself delving deeper and deeper into the cult's history and inner workings, discovering that virtually all the major cataclysmic events of the last milennium [from the Black Plague, to the Spanish Inquisition, and the discovery & colonization of America, to the Second World War] have been orchestrated by the nameless cult in some capacity.
Ultimately, she encounters the man and woman at the corrupted center of the nameless cult... the inheriters of the Horn of Diablerie - a mystical weapon older than the human race, itself, which grants its wielder the power to commune with demons and fallen angels... her parents.

[not gonna spoil the ending] tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 06:46 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css