HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Second Was Really Better!, So many things happened...
Internet Alchemi...
post Aug 13 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,784

QUOTE(Fullmetal_Alchemist_Girl @ Jul 27 2005, 07:56 PM)
......Okay....how 'bout I be more specific on number 7.....In the last movie of the game, before Edward enters the train, look to your right and you will see Bresslau. Bresslau is the dude in the first game, the one with the auto-mail arm, then gets two of them, then gets his enitre body upgraded with auto-mail.
[snapback]229268[/snapback]

The second game is a prequel to the first game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DemonicFlare-Alc...
post Sep 5 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 22,035

I thought the Crimsin Elixir was a little to easy for me and short, but oh well its part of FMA, so you have to love the movie clips in it. ^^

--------------------
I'm a bean just like the famous Full Metal Alchemist! GO! BEANS! GO!
"Like Magic But Real"-from Episode 9 of FMA Be Thou For The People!

All Hail Furher Bradley(a.k.a. Pride)

+Quote Post
ltck
post Sep 10 2005, 07:53 AM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 22,465

This game was a heck of a lot easier than the first... But, I thought the whole thing with Genz and Armony was pretty weird. But still, it was extremely short. And there are so many weird things the second time around. You see Havoc just standing around in Siam Sid along with several other military officers, and I think Black Hayate is somewhere in that place where the golem statue are blowing and sucking in air... O.o

+Quote Post
Tyna
post Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM
Post #19

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,129

I like the ending theme. anyone know where I can get the lyrics or the song itself?

+Quote Post
Sapphire Alchemi...
post Jan 2 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 28,262

Armony? If its the red hair flower shop girl yeah I noticed her (didn't play part 3 yet - -''). Um, if anybody noticed..I saw that the cats that we pick up are on her flower stand and I noticed that the cats replaced the cactus plants she's selling by the chapter we got the cats from (I only got from chapter 1,3,6,7). So I wonder if anybody knows what happens if we collect all the cats? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Frozen Ice Alche...
post Jan 4 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 17,311

You can't collect the cats on the stand. I tried, and Al just sits and stares at the cats while Ed just glares at Al... Poor Al...
And I tried beating Armstrong.... Even though I hitted him a million times, his life bar didn't even change. X|
Scar has like 3 lives.... Couldn't kill him T_T but it dosen't matter if you get defeated of what, I lost and went to fix Ed's automail...

--------------------
IPB Image
Siggy made by me~
-----{M Y | F O R U M | F A M I L Y}-----
[B I G | S I S T E R S] shingmei, SsleepyAlly, Jelly_Belly
[C O U S I N S] eliss_music, Hikusa Rockgirl X

+Quote Post
Tyna
post Jan 27 2006, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,129

Believe it or not, Armstrong and Scar are possible to kill. Look up some guides, it can be done, my friend.

Anyways, of course you can't collect the cats on the stand, because that's where you just sit and listen to their mewing for no reason (Al likes it). But if you collect ALL the cats, Ed won't be glaring anymore, though. He'll get a present that he hates so bad, too!

+Quote Post
Bluewish
post Jul 1 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #23

Apprentice

Member No.: 37,464

QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Jan 5 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]337041[/snapback]

You can't collect the cats on the stand. I tried, and Al just sits and stares at the cats while Ed just glares at Al... Poor Al...
And I tried beating Armstrong.... Even though I hitted him a million times, his life bar didn't even change. X|
Scar has like 3 lives.... Couldn't kill him T_T but it dosen't matter if you get defeated of what, I lost and went to fix Ed's automail...

So you have a choice on either fight armstrong or scar? and it doesnt really matter if you die?
And is it really shorter this time???? man I hate short games, does anyone how shorter it is from the first game? Another thing is I still havent beat the first one! the way you all talk about the second one sounds a whole lot better than the first one!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMA4ever
post Jul 19 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 34,479

QUOTE(Bluewish @ Jul 1 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]418978[/snapback]

QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Jan 5 2006, 01:45 AM) [snapback]337041[/snapback]

So you have a choice on either fight armstrong or scar? and it doesnt really matter if you die?
And is it really shorter this time???? man I hate short games, does anyone how shorter it is from the first game? Another thing is I still havent beat the first one! the way you all talk about the second one sounds a whole lot better than the first one!

You battle Scar after the whole Tucker thing. You go through the tunnels and when you finally get to the exit Scar is up there. He has about 5 bars of HP (or VIT).
There is a time when you have to fight Armstrong as practice (or a warmup) after you get Ed's auto-mail fixed.
It doesn't matter if you lose either of these battles.
It may be shorter, I don't know. It just depends how good you are at the game and how quickly you can get through it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluewish
post Aug 1 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #25

Apprentice

Member No.: 37,464

So it doesn't matter?!
Ok...thnx

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 09:05 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css