HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

43 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do You Hate What Bones Did To Fma(manga) By Making Fma Anime (first Series)? Spoiler Warning For All Fma Series!, Did BONES ruin FMA by making FMA Anime (first series) the way it is??
Do you hate what BONES did to FMA?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 280
Guests cannot vote 
Dai
post Aug 3 2005, 01:14 PM
Post #61

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,004

I think you can't argue properly if you don't know what are we talking about... because Reika and I were watching the anime and the manga step by step, if you don't remember things (Like Al picking fishes with his empty "stomach" at their training island, when they came back to remember their training) you can't say there is not fails... that's my opinion...

and when a character shows powers that he hasn't before just to that moment... it is a big fail, or the worst guionist ever... "I don't know how to end this... so I'll give pepito that new power! that is! then I will not have to bother myself in thinking! yay! XD

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 3 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #62

Guests

To put it bluntly, there are some things that BONES did that I liked better than the manga and some things that they did that I disliked. I've read the entire manga and seen the entire anime and, at the moment, consider the anime superior (since the manga's still going, that might change, of course).

Hmm... some Spanish speakers, eh? De que lugares nacisten ustedes? My spanish's been rusty for a while now, so please correct me if I said that wrong tongue.gif

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Aug 3 2005, 02:05 PM
Post #63

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

*sigh* Oh, forget it... ;____;

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #64

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

TheEvilOne, why do I have the feeling that you haven't read the manga yet?

[QUOTE]Its a fictional story, nothing about is real rolleyes.gif .[/QUOTE]

XDDDDDDD By Real thing I was saying that the manga is the original, and what it says is what it's true for that story, not the anime.

[QUOTE]They don't bring anything back to life though. The birds were not alive. He just made them pop into the air and then they all explode. What Envy used there might not have even been alchemy, just an offshoot of his own power. I don't agonize over it, and its not a big deal to me. [/QUOTE]

Are you telling me that making something... alive.. enough as to make them FLY, even if it is for a few seconds, and even CHIRP!, is not REVIVING??? My theory is that they exploded because there's no way noone could revive anything well enough to make them live long, even if it is Envy, Hohenheim or Ed, without the philosopher's stone. And not the fact that they weren't revived in the first place, because they flied and chirped. That's alive enough for me as to say they were revived.

If they didn't tell us what he uses, it makes it to be a hole. When people start thinking there's something strange and "what did he do there?" and don't have an answear, that's a hole in the plot.
And by the way, when you finish reading the manga and extras... you'll see that Envy's only power is changing his own form, not reviving anything, or animating it, nor anything he could do with the birds. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[QUOTE]

It might not have even been alchemy either. [/QUOTE]

Same as above.

[QUOTE]
It was hinted at. They hinted about it in episode 22 for instance. And BEFORE the last 2 episodes when Envy gets pissed that Hohenheim was taken through the gate because he wanted to kill him himself and he reacts violently. Once again erroneous. [/QUOTE]

He just says "I hate you because you have the same blood as him", you can imagine anything by that.

Envy getting pissed of happens in episode 46 (5 episodes earlier), and even so, Pride saying "your true father" doesn't mean he is saying that Envy was his first son's homunculus. Although it could be, I can't deny that and I won't. Anyways, that's something that doesn't prove it's been ploting since episode 22, and personally, I don't think it's like that. And by saying "last two episodes" I was being general, you can change it to "couple" if that's more correct.

[QUOTE]I really don't know what you are talking about...fishes in the sea?[/QUOTE]

Yes, a lot of fishes use to live in the sea XD

You don't know what I'm talking about? See episode 28 and episode 3 where Al is in the water and noone says anything and doesn't make a fuss of it. And then see episode 44 and tell me there's nothing strange with that XD

[QUOTE]You can't disprove it. Al was all uber-powerful when it happened, and it was not much of a stretch. [/QUOTE]

You can't prove it either, so don't afirm "you are WRONG" with all your willpower, it makes me think of you as "it's like that because I say so".

[QUOTE]I was trying to make a point in that little nitpicking and bitching about mistakes I'm seeing are about as stupid and insignificant as me complaining about their spelling. [/QUOTE]

No, stupid and insignificant would be "Al restransmutates a pealed apple to it's original form with peal and even the branch", or "Hakuro's shot in the ear and it makes him a hole. He reappears in episodes later and doesn't have it".
Plot holes and facts that aren't confirmed or can't be confirmed that affect the plot aren't stupid nor significant.

And personally, I didn't see it as "it sounds like your mistakes on spelling" but as "why are you criticizing something I like when you even don't know how to spell "shameful" and "pitiful"?" I took it as a direct attack more than as something that had to do with the discussion in question: "BONES mistakes in the anime while adapting the FMA Manga".

[QUOTE]Hey, I'd like to start seeing real reasons as well instead of false crap about why the anime series is "shameful" and "pitiful". And just a little FYI, I never gave a crap about the Psiren thing either.[/QUOTE]

Wait 'till I finish checking all the episodes, I've been busy and I'm currently at episode 22. I don't want to add more mistakes in this thread untill then (it would make it repetetive), I just stated a couple of them that came first to my mind. Anyways, I won't state them as mistakes, but as unansweared questions that I didn't find an explanation and that for me that makes them mistakes.

But I would like to know what do you think that "Real Mistakes while adapting an story" are for you (no meaning of offense here).

[QUOTE]Good, you too.
[/QUOTE]

Did I made you feel bad while arguing with reasons to support my opinion? Or was I acting superior by reasoning my thoughts on the anime? Or maybe you tell me that because I defended myself from your direct attacks?

[QUOTE]YES I KNOW! That's why it was such a great moment that he could finally FEEL Ed again before he disappeared so he could revive him and give him his limbs back.
The rest...I have no idea what you are talking about.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was a great moment, but I think they should have explain it, I was like "huh??? since when does he feel again???! O.o".

[QUOTE]third rate Shenron [/QUOTE]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yeah, why the hell does he transform into a dragon??? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I couldn't help but laugh there, I was like "huh? He isn't just powerfull enought to get rid of those... things, by just changing his form, but he changes to a GREEN DRAGON!!! What the hell???" XDDDDDDDDDDD And imadiatly Shenron came to my mind I started laughing hard! XDDDDDDDDD But well, what I don't find normal about that is that BONES says "FMA is a very real anime, so Ed can lose his will to go back to his world" but they put a green big alive dragon in OUR London.

[QUOTE] Just as I can accept in Spider-man a kid getting super power from a spider-bite[/QUOTE]

I don't see that as if it was the same, in spiderman they explain why and how happens that, in FMA noone explains what Envy does nor how. And I don't find it comparable with what happens to Ed and Al, because that's explaint too.
That's why I say it's a plot hole, and a plot hole for me is a big mistake.

[QUOTE]Ok so...just because Envy had only been doing so until that happened. . . doesn't mean he couldn't. Envy never said he couldn't transform into inanimate objects or things like the dragon.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you are right about that it doesn't mean he doesn't have any other power. But that we know untill now, and I think it's confirmed, all the homunculus have only ONE ability:

Gluttony: Eat anything
Lust: Slice things with her fingers (nails? :s)
Pride/Wrath: See even the flowing of the air with his eye.
Sloth: We still don't know (manga) / (anime), transform into water.
Anime Wrath: mix himself with other things and use alchemy because he has ed's arm and leg.
Manga Pride: We still don't know.
Envy: Change his original form into anything (we've only see him transforming into animated things though).

Why should Envy have more than one power??????

PS: I think you are taking this arguing about BONES mistakes as a personal attack (correct me if I'm wrong) to just you. It's not like it, I'm arguing my reasons when I say there's a problem with BONES' adaptation of the manga to the anime. I'm going to publish all the "why...?"s to discuss them openly and give reasons, not to attack anyone.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Dai
post Aug 3 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #65

Apprentice

QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 3 2005, 10:30 PM)
third rate Shenron

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yeah, why the hell does he transform into a dragon??? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I couldn't help but laugh there, I was like "huh? He isn't just powerfull enought to get rid of those... things, by just changing his form, but he changes to a GREEN DRAGON!!! What the hell???" XDDDDDDDDDDD And imadiatly Shenron came to my mind I started laughing hard! XDDDDDDDDD But well, what I don't find normal about that is that BONES says "FMA is a very real anime, so Ed can lose his will to go back to his world" but they put a green big alive dragon in OUR London.

yeah, very real, didn't you know? I have my own shenron in my bath (it is yellow XD), I go to my job by dragon every day smile.gif

IPB Image
see? there I am, between envy's... coff coff! I mean, Shenron's horns XDDDDDD look carefully XD

and, about envy's clothes, as long as we know, they must be from his own body to make him able to transform them... and maybe they are not non-biological... maybe they are just envy's skin simulating that they are made of another matherials... we can't know it, so I'm not going to say it is like I say... I'm not like others XD

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 03:03 PM
Post #66

[quote=Dai,Aug 3 2005, 10:52 PM]
[quote]
yeah, very real, didn't you know? I have my own shenron in my bath (it is yellow XD), I go to my job by dragon every day smile.gif

and, about envy's clothes, as long as we know, they must be from his own body to make him able to transform them... and maybe they are not non-biological... maybe they are just envy's skin simulating that they are made of another matherials... we can't know it, so I'm not going to say it is like I say... I'm not like others XD
[snapback]239190[/snapback]

[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IMAGE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA I'M GOING TO WET MY PANTS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyways, does anyone find sense to that part?

I agree ^^

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA I can't hahhahaha, why did you have to go and
and put that image XDDDDDDDDDDD

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Dai
post Aug 3 2005, 03:14 PM
Post #67

Apprentice

hey! look at me! I have a new stupid-but-real sign! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #68

QUOTE(Dai @ Aug 3 2005, 11:14 PM)
hey! look at me! I have a new stupid-but-real sign!  XDDDDDDDDDDDD
[snapback]239226[/snapback]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I love your Envy *coff* Shenron XDDDDDDDDD

Well... let's put Envy's forms aside XD

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 3 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #69

Guests

I agree w/ reika, i mean, a lot of stuff in the anime doesnt make sense...so TheVileOne, you dont need to get all pissed off, okay? tho i think you guys went a little overboard with the shenron stuff XD

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #70

QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 3 2005, 11:33 PM)
I agree w/ reika, i mean, a lot of stuff in the anime doesnt make sense...so TheVileOne, you dont need to get all pissed off, okay?  tho i think you guys went a little overboard with the shenron stuff XD
[snapback]239255[/snapback]

XDDDDDDD sorry, it's just a joke we have between us. But I think the resemblance is funny

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 3 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #71

Guests

Aaahahah! Dude, Vile One, get a life. If you have enough time to pick on everyone's assessments of the anime vs. the manga vs. BONES's plotholes...you need a new hobby.

Quit trying to sound smart, you just sound like an ass.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Aug 3 2005, 03:38 PM
Post #72

Guests

QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 3 2005, 03:35 PM)
Aaahahah!  Dude, Vile One, get a life.  If you have enough time to pick on everyone's assessments of the anime vs. the manga vs. BONES's plotholes...you need a new hobby.

Quit trying to sound smart, you just sound like an ass.
[snapback]239261[/snapback]

So true. There's no need to get all snappy just because someone doesnt have the exact same opinion as you.

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 04:12 PM
Post #73

QUOTE(Guest @ Aug 3 2005, 09:38 PM)
Hmm... some Spanish speakers, eh? De que lugares nacisten ustedes? My spanish's been rusty  for a while now, so please correct me if I said that wrong tongue.gif
[snapback]239058[/snapback]

XD I'm from Spain, Guipuzcoa to be more exact ^^

You should have said "De dónde sois?" or "De dónde son ustedes?" if you want it more formal. But I understood you, so don't worry XD

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Grengo
post Aug 3 2005, 04:17 PM
Post #74

Citizen

Member No.: 15,896

Aaah, I've been to Spain before tongue.gif Visited Madrid, Salamanca, Sevilla, La Coruna (I can't do that funky 'n' in my computer sleep.gif), etc. Nice place.

Oh, I was that Guest from earlier. Was too lazy to get back online.

--------------------
The only EdxRose supporter in the planet

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 04:25 PM
Post #75

QUOTE(Grengo @ Aug 4 2005, 12:17 AM)
Aaah, I've been to Spain before tongue.gif Visited Madrid, Salamanca, Sevilla, La Coruna (I can't do that funky 'n' in my computer sleep.gif), etc. Nice place.

Oh, I was that Guest from earlier. Was too lazy to get back online.
[snapback]239374[/snapback]

XDDDDDDDDD ok
You should come to Guipuzcoa, it's really beautifull ^^ One of the most beautifull places of Spain

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 08:52 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css