HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

43 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do You Hate What Bones Did To Fma(manga) By Making Fma Anime (first Series)? Spoiler Warning For All Fma Series!, Did BONES ruin FMA by making FMA Anime (first series) the way it is??
Do you hate what BONES did to FMA?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 280
Guests cannot vote 
TheVileOne
post Aug 1 2005, 08:28 PM
Post #46

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 250

The movie sounds great. Oh and I've seen all of the anime and I'm consuming the manga as we speak.

I think you guys are just jaded purists that can't cope with changes in different forms of media.

I thought the development of Ed's character in the second half of the series was fantastic.

I wonder if you guys are pissed how they made so many changes to Trigun. I read all of the manga that I can, and I honestly have to say that the anime is much better. The death of Wolfwood made it great.

--------------------
"Struggle is optional. Pain is inevitable."

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won.
I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory.
I will never be overmatched or unprepared.
This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!"
- "The Crippler" Chris Benoit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 2 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #47

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Aug 2 2005, 04:28 AM)
The movie sounds great.  Oh and I've seen all of the anime and I'm consuming the manga as we speak. 

I think you guys are just jaded purists that can't cope with changes in different forms of media.

I thought the development of Ed's character in the second half of the series was fantastic.

I wonder if you guys are pissed how they made so many changes to Trigun.  I read all of the manga that I can, and I honestly have to say that the anime is much better.  The death of Wolfwood made it great.
[snapback]237393[/snapback]

Actually, I'm pissed off when they say that homunculus can't use alchemy and Envy uses it to revive a living form (birds), when the living forms aren't allowed to transmutate. And he even does it withought a prototype of the philosopher stone.

And here goes another one "I can't remember my own face since I changed it so many times" but in episode 50 he shows his face, that is not only his suddenly remembered real face, but Ed's half brother!

And ANOTHER ONE! Al can't feel anything "Brother, I want to be able to feel your warmth again", then who explains me when he says "See? He's not dead, he's still warm".

I've reached episode 22 and there are more than 10 mistakes of this type. That's really shamefull and pitifull. It's not the fact that Hakuro suddenly does have his ear intact after being shot at in episode 5, but facts that are important to the story.They can't say white and suddenly black, I hate when they do that, it makes the anime crappy, it would have been a great one if they didn't do that.

Personally, it's fine with me if they want to change anything, but if they change it right.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Aug 3 2005, 03:26 AM
Post #48

QUOTE(Reika @ Aug 2 2005, 11:38 PM)
Actually, I'm pissed off when they say that homunculus can't use alchemy and Envy uses it to revive a living form (birds), when the living forms aren't allowed to transmutate. And he even does it withought a prototype of the philosopher stone.

Erroneous.

The birds clearly weren't alive. I don't know what he did to them, and I don't really care. The idea was to get across that this person was NOT Cornello and was a fraud too.

And who's to say that Envy in that form didn't have an incomplete stone and used it do as such?

And here goes another one "I can't remember my own face since I changed it so many times" but in episode 50 he shows his face, that is not only his suddenly remembered real face, but Ed's half brother!

Just because Envy said so to Lust doesn't mean Envy was telling the truth. Envy was obviously around a lot longer than Lust was.

And ANOTHER ONE! Al can't feel anything "Brother, I want to be able to feel your warmth again", then who explains me when he says "See? He's not dead, he's still warm".

There was a big difference between Al when he said the first quote and Al during the second quote. For instance he was an all powerful and glowing PHILOSOPHER'S FREAKING STONE!

Once again erroneous.

I've reached episode 22 and there are more than 10 mistakes of this type. That's really shamefull and pitifull. It's not the fact that Hakuro suddenly does have his ear intact after being shot at in episode 5, but facts that are important to the story.They can't say white and suddenly black, I hate when they do that, it makes the anime crappy, it would have been a great one if they didn't do that.

Well the only mistakes I'm seeing are in your posts. For instance its pitiful not pitiffull, which is pitiful and shameful, not shamefull.

How about all your mistakes you just listed are bullshit and you should stop nitpicking over little crap. You are probably pissed how Psiren in one episode becomes a nun, yet how there's no existing Christian religion in the world of the series.

Personally, it's fine with me if they want to change anything, but if they change it right.
[snapback]237584[/snapback]

They did. Next please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Aug 3 2005, 03:41 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 2,565

i think there are a lot of things BONES did that arakawasensei didn't really intend for the story to have... at least not YET anyway. but i get a kick out of how she pokes fun at it. her movie omake art was a laugh riot!

i was mostly irritated by how the timeline seemed to be in constant flux. the boys' ages kept changing irrationally, and there seemed to be time warps where the space-time continuum seemed to uh...shift. i had a helluva time trying to get the timeline to work for a fic i was working on, because i was using events from both the anime AND the manga...and making them fit together was a *bear*!

and VileOne, i think you need a nap. there's no need to get crappy with people. if you have an explanation for something, say it, but don't get shitty about it. nobody's attacking YOU, so stop acting like you're taking this personally. dry.gif but why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel? i think you're holding back... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Aug 3 2005, 03:53 AM
Post #50

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Aug 3 2005, 10:41 AM)
i think there are a lot of things BONES did that arakawasensei didn't really intend for the story to have...  at least not YET anyway.  but i get a kick out of how she pokes fun at it.  her movie omake art was a laugh riot!

Different mediums. Artistic license. They are making a 51 episode series while the manga is still being written out and its story ongoing.

i was mostly irritated by how the timeline seemed to be in constant flux.  the boys' ages kept changing irrationally, and there seemed to be time warps where the space-time continuum seemed to uh...shift.  i had a helluva time trying to get the timeline to work for a fic i was working on, because i was using events from both the anime AND the manga...and making them fit together was a *bear*!

Its not the anime's fault you have a hard time with fanfic.

and VileOne, i think you need a nap.  there's no need to get crappy with people. if you have an explanation for something, say it, but don't get shitty about it.  nobody's attacking YOU, so stop acting like you're taking this personally.  dry.gif  but why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?  i think you're holding back... rolleyes.gif
[snapback]238444[/snapback]

They were being shitty towards the anime, FALSELY and wrongfully calling it shameful and pitiful. I defended it as such. Did I go overboard? If I did, I apologize, but I am getting sick and tired of the manga purists constantly ragging on the anime and nitpicking over stupid crap.

They sound just like the people on the Spider-man boards who nitpick and whine about little crap and how it ruins the movies and in relation to the comics as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Aug 3 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #51

QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Aug 3 2005, 06:53 AM)
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Aug 3 2005, 10:41 AM)
i think there are a lot of things BONES did that arakawasensei didn't really intend for the story to have...  at least not YET anyway.  but i get a kick out of how she pokes fun at it.  her movie omake art was a laugh riot!

Different mediums. Artistic license. They are making a 51 episode series while the manga is still being written out and its story ongoing.

oh. thanks for clearing that up, Captain Obvious. 9_9

i was mostly irritated by how the timeline seemed to be in constant flux.  the boys' ages kept changing irrationally, and there seemed to be time warps where the space-time continuum seemed to uh...shift.  i had a helluva time trying to get the timeline to work for a fic i was working on, because i was using events from both the anime AND the manga...and making them fit together was a *bear*!

Its not the anime's fault you have a hard time with fanfic.

and it's not my fault you have a stick up your ass. i see you had no glib comments to shoot down my complaint, so you had to attack my fanfiction? that's mature.

and VileOne, i think you need a nap.  there's no need to get crappy with people. if you have an explanation for something, say it, but don't get shitty about it.  nobody's attacking YOU, so stop acting like you're taking this personally.  dry.gif  but why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?  i think you're holding back... rolleyes.gif
[snapback]238444[/snapback]

They were being shitty towards the anime, FALSELY and wrongfully calling it shameful and pitiful. I defended it as such. Did I go overboard? If I did, I apologize, but I am getting sick and tired of the manga purists constantly ragging on the anime and nitpicking over stupid crap.

They sound just like the people on the Spider-man boards who nitpick and whine about little crap and how it ruins the movies and in relation to the comics as well.
[snapback]238451[/snapback]

there is a difference between defending someone and just being a jerk. you've succeeded swimmingly at the latter. if someone doesn't like what was done with the anime...that's their opinion, so what right do you have to cram YOURS down their throat? the point of this topic is to discuss what people who don't care for the anime don't like ABOUT the anime... not to shoot down everything they say in a snarky and rude manner.

there are a lot of inconsistencies and holes in the plotline BONES worked up. but we still watched it, didn't we? we're still here, aren't we? you don't need to defend an anime from its fans, honey. O_o now quite trying to sound so smart and superior and get over yourself. the manga will always be better, because the manga tells the full story. and that's not an opinion, it's a fact, so don't start with me. as you already pointed out to us...the anime is 51 episodes, half of which had nothing to do with what went on in the original storyline...which is 49 chapters and counting. the anime was lovely to see and fabulous to hear [well...in japanese anyway, i have never cared for the dub, but that is a different discussion]...but it's not the whole story. not by a long shot.

let them vent their opinions, and if you have a rebuttal, post it. but don't be an asshole about it.

--------------------
IPB Image

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Aug 3 2005, 04:11 AM
Post #52

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Aug 3 2005, 11:06 AM)
and it's not my fault you have a stick up your ass.  i see you had no glib comments to shoot down my complaint, so you had to attack my fanfiction?  that's mature.

Your complaint about the timeline? I never had a problem following the timelines in either medium.

there is a difference between defending someone and just being a jerk.  you've succeeded swimmingly at the latter.  if someone doesn't like what was done with the anime...that's their opinion, so what right do you have to cram YOURS down their throat?  the point of this topic is to discuss what people who don't care for the anime don't like ABOUT the anime...  not to shoot down everything they say in a snarky and rude manner.

That's their opinion and that's fine. But when they are FALSELY AND WRONGFULLY calling out mistakes that are NOT there and calling it pitiful and shameful, I'm going to step up and call them on it, so boo hoo.

there are a lot of inconsistencies and holes in the plotline BONES worked up.  but we still watched it, didn't we?  we're still here, aren't we?  you don't need to defend an anime from its fans, honey.  O_o  now quite trying to sound so smart and superior and get over yourself.  the manga will always be better, because the manga tells the full story.  and that's not an opinion, it's a fact, so don't start with me.  as you already pointed out to us...the anime is 51 episodes, half of which had nothing to do with what went on in the original storyline...which is 49 chapters and counting.  the anime was lovely to see and fabulous to hear [well...in japanese anyway, i have never cared for the dub, but that is a different discussion]...but it's not the whole story.  not by a long shot.

rolleyes.gif . You accuse me of acting smart and superior, while you are acting the very same way.

let them vent their opinions, and if you have a rebuttal, post it.  but don't be an asshole about it.[/color]
[snapback]238466[/snapback]

Back atcha.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Aug 3 2005, 04:13 AM
Post #53

an opinion cannot be false or wrong because that is all it is. an opinion. something that cannot be proven or disproven.

i am not acting superior, i am telling you to stop being rude to people who have done no harm to you.

and...back atcha? *headdesk* i can't even dignify that with a response. i'm going to bed. i'll harrass you some more tomorrow. good lord...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Aug 3 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #54

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Aug 3 2005, 11:13 AM)
an opinion cannot be false or wrong because that is all it is.  an opinion.  something that cannot be proven or disproven.

i am not acting superior, i am telling you to stop being rude to people who have done no harm to you.

and...back atcha?  *headdesk* i can't even dignify that with a response.  i'm going to bed.  i'll harrass you some more tomorrow.  good lord...

[snapback]238469[/snapback]

In regards to the manga and anime, yes you are. And quite frankly I'm sick of it.

Simply put, there are things I like in the manga better, and things I like in the anime better. I'm not going to subscribe to this notion that the anime sucks or has inconsistencies, or that it butchered Arakawa-san's work.

Do I hate what Bones did to the story? If you are calling what I think is one of the greatest anime series of all time hate...guess so.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 04:51 AM
Post #55

Erroneous.

The birds clearly weren't alive.  I don't know what he did to them, and I don't really care.  The idea was to get across that this person was NOT Cornello and was a fraud too. 

And who's to say that Envy in that form didn't have an incomplete stone and used it do as such? 

Sorry, but even having the philoshopher's stone with them (read the manga if you need to) they CAN'T use alchemy. Yes, of course, they where dead, and there's precisely my point, noone can convert something dead to life, and in the anime are continously doing that. Sorry if I'm so drawn to what the manga says, but you know, the anime comes from the manga, and the manga is the REAL thing.

And it's ok if Cornello is not that one, but the fact is that Envy can't use alchemy, even with the philosopher's stone, and he uses it. And that, my friend, is a BIG mistake.

Just because Envy said so to Lust doesn't mean Envy was telling the truth.  Envy was obviously around a lot longer than Lust was.

That seems like a really soft excuse to me, sorry. Something as important as him being the homunculus of Hohenheim's first son should have been shown more, or at least hinted more than in the last 2 episodes. It makes you feel as if it was something they just took out from their sleeve.

There was a big difference between Al when he said the first quote and Al during the second quote.  For instance he was an all powerful and glowing PHILOSOPHER'S FREAKING STONE!

I KNEW! someone was going to tell me that. And how the hell do you know that it's because of that????? They explain why Al can be poored with water without needing to worry (oh! and why did they even start worrying about that when in the anime Al even goes fishing to the sea!! Fishes and Water all over the sign and noone is worried and suddenly they make a lot of fuss because he fell on the river) but they don't explain that he can feel now that he has de Philosopher's stone inside of him, when we know that one thing he wanted his body back for was to be able to feel again????

Sorry, but being the Philosopher's stone the one allowing him to feel is just your opinion (and probably of more poeple), but it's not proved.

Well the only mistakes I'm seeing are in your posts.  For instance its pitiful not pitiffull, which is pitiful and shameful, not shamefull.

How about you have some respect to other poeple?? You know, SORRY for not being neither from USA or UK or another country where English is actually spoken, I'm spanish so SORRY for making such mistakes while I try my best to chat with you people.

How about all your mistakes you just listed are bullshit and you should stop nitpicking over little crap.  You are probably pissed how Psiren in one episode becomes a nun, yet how there's no existing Christian religion in the world of the series.

How about you shut your mouth and start talking when you are able to discuss something maturely? For example, giving real reasons and not atacking people??? Oh! And yes, there might not be a Christian religion in the world of the series, but there's a God and as there's a god there can be nuns, as well as there are people like Cornello.

They did.  Next please.
[snapback]238434[/snapback]

Stop trying to make people feel bad as if you were superior.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Aug 3 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

Reika: EH?! O_o No, you're not crazy! ...Um, what Keos said!!!! O_<

TheVileOne and hagane_no_tokage: (Or should I say TheVileOne vs. hagane_no_tokage...?) Um, please try to refrain from killing each other. Because, well um, I don't want this topic to be closed due to some major disagreements. Not that it's bad to have disagreements or anything, but you both defended your opinions very well! ...Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not making much sense... ;_____;

Reika: Really? Wow, I never knew that you were Spanish! (Sorry if you said so earlier! O_O) That's awesome! You speak (well, TYPE) English very well! ^^;

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Reika
post Aug 3 2005, 10:26 AM
Post #57

QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Aug 3 2005, 06:13 PM)
Reika: EH?! O_o No, you're not crazy! ...Um, what Keos said!!!! O_<

yay! Thankies XDDDD (both of you) Although now that I think about it... I might be a little bit crazy XDDDDDD

Reika: Really? Wow, I never knew that you were Spanish! (Sorry if you said so earlier! O_O) That's awesome! You speak (well, TYPE) English very well! ^^;
[snapback]238825[/snapback]

Thanks! anyways I always have my dictionary at hand (At least when I'm not at work XDDDDD)

BTW!! I love your avatar!!!!!!! XD

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Aug 3 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #58

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

Reika: Thankies! When I found this avatar I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe. Heh, I luv my avatar! ^^

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
Dai
post Aug 3 2005, 11:56 AM
Post #59

Apprentice

Member No.: 16,004

hello people!

I'm spanish too and I agree with Reika (hi XD) about the FAILS (because they are FAILS).

QUOTE(TheVileOne)
The birds clearly weren't alive. I don't know what he did to them, and I don't really care. The idea was to get across that this person was NOT Cornello and was a fraud too.

Ok, the birds are not alive, I agree. But they were "animated" in some way... Envy hast not the power to do that, and he can't use alchemy even if he has the Philosopher stone, so... hey, a fail! XD

Don't you really care? ok, that's the same to say "hey, that's a fail I don't want to see, so I'll miss it" ^^U

QUOTE(TheEvilOne)
Just because Envy said so to Lust doesn't mean Envy was telling the truth. Envy was obviously around a lot longer than Lust was.

it is a continuity fail, Envy can't remember his true face (hey, he could be even a girl XD), but in the last chapter Boness needed a dramatical moment, so they just make the stupid change XD and then they transmuted envy into a third rate Shenron (Dragon Ball dragon XD)... until then, Envy could only transform into human beings... not even inanimated materials... oh, I know, maybe Hoenhein was a dragon when he and Dante (another stupid anime change XD) created him XD.

QUOTE(TheEvilOne)
There was a big difference between Al when he said the first quote and Al during the second quote. For instance he was an all powerful and glowing PHILOSOPHER'S FREAKING STONE!

you don't have any reason to say that. We all know that one of the most important things Al is missing is his touch sense (I suppose it is not the correct name at english, sorry about that). If he had recover it when he transformed into the philosopher stone (yeah , the freaking one ¬¬ but, you know? even if you shout, you are not more right that if you don't) he whould have said it...

Well the only mistakes I'm seeing are in your posts. For instance its pitiful not pitiffull, which is pitiful and shameful, not shamefull.

did someone teach you good manners? ^^

QUOTE(Reika)
Stop trying to make people feel bad as if you were superior.

oh, you know that's not working laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
TheVileOne
post Aug 3 2005, 12:13 PM
Post #60

[quote=Guest,Aug 3 2005, 11:49 AM]Sorry, but even having the philoshopher's stone with them (read the manga if you need to) they CAN'T use alchemy. Yes, of course, they where dead, and there's precisely my point, noone can convert something dead to life, and in the anime are continously doing that. Sorry if I'm so drawn to what the manga says, but you know, the anime comes from the manga, and the manga is the REAL thing.[/quote]

Its a fictional story, nothing about is real rolleyes.gif .

They don't bring anything back to life though. The birds were not alive. He just made them pop into the air and then they all explode. What Envy used there might not have even been alchemy, just an offshoot of his own power. I don't agonize over it, and its not a big deal to me.

[quote]And it's ok if Cornello is not that one, but the fact is that Envy can't use alchemy, even with the philosopher's stone, and he uses it. And that, my friend, is a BIG mistake.[/quote]

It might not have even been alchemy either.

[quote]That seems like a really soft excuse to me, sorry. Something as important as him being the homunculus of Hohenheim's first son should have been shown more, or at least hinted more than in the last 2 episodes. It makes you feel as if it was something they just took out from their sleeve.[/quote]

It was hinted at. They hinted about it in episode 22 for instance. And BEFORE the last 2 episodes when Envy gets pissed that Hohenheim was taken through the gate because he wanted to kill him himself and he reacts violently. Once again erroneous.

[quote]I KNEW! someone was going to tell me that. And how the hell do you know that it's because of that????? They explain why Al can be poored with water without needing to worry (oh! and why did they even start worrying about that when in the anime Al even goes fishing to the sea!! Fishes and Water all over the sign and noone is worried and suddenly they make a lot of fuss because he fell on the river) but they don't explain that he can feel now that he has de Philosopher's stone inside of him, when we know that one thing he wanted his body back for was to be able to feel again???? [/quote]

I really don't know what you are talking about...fishes in the sea?

[quote]sorry, but being the Philosopher's stone the one allowing him to feel is just your opinion (and probably of more poeple), but it's not proved.
[/quote]

You can't disprove it. Al was all uber-powerful when it happened, and it was not much of a stretch.

[quote]How about you have some respect to other poeple?? You know, SORRY for not being neither from USA or UK or another country where English is actually spoken, I'm spanish so SORRY for making such mistakes while I try my best to chat with you people.[/quote]

I was trying to make a point in that little nitpicking and bitching about mistakes I'm seeing are about as stupid and insignificant as me complaining about their spelling.

[quote]How about you shut your mouth and start talking when you are able to discuss something maturely? For example, giving real reasons and not atacking people??? Oh! And yes, there might not be a Christian religion in the world of the series, but there's a God and as there's a god there can be nuns, as well as there are people like Cornello.[/quote]

Hey, I'd like to start seeing real reasons as well instead of false crap about why the anime series is "shameful" and "pitiful". And just a little FYI, I never gave a crap about the Psiren thing either.

[quote]Stop trying to make people feel bad as if you were superior.
[snapback]238488[/snapback]

[/quote]

Good, you too.

[quote=Dai,Aug 3 2005, 06:56 PM]Don't you really care? ok, that's the same to say "hey, that's a fail I don't want to see, so I'll miss it" ^^U[/quote]

I don't see it as a fail. I see it as a plot device. There's no evidence to prove that Envy couldn't have done that with the birds, its a great moment, and I accept it. Just as I can accept in Spider-man a kid getting super power from a spider-bite. Or in Fullmetal Alchemist people being able to perform ridiculously sized alchemical reactions with arrays. Or a brother whose soul is in a suit of armor.

[quote]it is a continuity fail, Envy can't remember his true face (hey, he could be even a girl XD), but in the last chapter Boness needed a dramatical moment, so they just make the stupid change XD and then they transmuted envy into a third rate Shenron (Dragon Ball dragon XD)... until then, Envy could only transform into human beings... not even inanimated materials... oh, I know, maybe Hoenhein was a dragon when he and Dante (another stupid anime change XD) created him XD.[/quote]

Dramatical biggrin.gif .

Ok so...just because Envy had only been doing so until that happened. . . doesn't mean he couldn't. Envy never said he couldn't transform into inanimate objects or things like the dragon. It was NEVER without hyperbole established that he couldn't do that in the anime. If he can't transform into inanimate materials TheEvilOne, then how does he transform WITH clothes? Are clothes not inanimate objects?

[quote]you don't have any reason to say that. We all know that one of the most important things Al is missing is his touch sense (I suppose it is not the correct name at english, sorry about that). If he had recover it when he transformed into the philosopher stone (yeah , the freaking one ¬¬ but, you know? even if you shout, you are not more right that if you don't) he whould have said it...
[/quote]

YES I KNOW! That's why it was such a great moment that he could finally FEEL Ed again before he disappeared so he could revive him and give him his limbs back.
The rest...I have no idea what you are talking about.

--------------------

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 09:02 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css