HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
General Site Question Thread, Have a question about our board or posting in forums? Post it here!
Popogeejo
post Mar 7 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #646

Master Alchemist

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,420

look at the top of the page.
Notice "My controls"
Go there and figure out the rest. It's not hard.

Next time you don't know how to do something on this forum just click on curious things for a bit and see if you can't figure it out yourself.

EDIT
^What the drunk frat guy said.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dickens
post Mar 4 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #647

Apprentice

Member No.: 66,806

I was going to start a new topic and I can't... it seems to load but then all I have left on my screen is the blue boxes, no text boxes or buttons or anything. I dont know if its just my internet/laptop...

help please smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 4 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #648

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Dickens @ Mar 4 2009, 11:44 AM) *
I was going to start a new topic and I can't... it seems to load but then all I have left on my screen is the blue boxes, no text boxes or buttons or anything. I dont know if its just my internet/laptop...

help please smile.gif

@Dickens - I just tried opening a new topic, and I have no problem making a new thread. And, I see others making new threads also, so I don't think it is the site problem.

Also, I know you were able to make a new thread the other day, so I don't think there's any compatibility problem with your computer (assuming there was no change on your computer.)

Judging from that, it might be some temporarily problem with your Internet?? unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dickens
post Mar 4 2009, 09:06 AM
Post #649

Apprentice

Thanks smile.gif

I'll just have to keep trying then lol

Stupid internet

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 4 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #650

Group Icon

You're welcome. Hope your connection will improve soon.
Let us know how it goes. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 4 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #651

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

^If it's of some consolation, I believe that error only occurs for people who use Internet Explorer. I had the issue when I did, but after I switched to Firefox it was fixed.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 4 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #652

Group Icon

@Little Washu - Aha, good point!! Thanks for bringing that up!! biggrin.gif I forgot about the weakness of IE since I'm so used to using FireFox, but that's true about IE.

Dickens, which Internet browser are you using? If you're using Internet Explorer, (or Safari for Mac) and if you have FireFox also, then switching to FireFox and see if that helps?
If you don't have FireFox yet, IMO it's worth downloading one and having it as an alternative choice of Internet browser on your computer. It is free. ^^
Or, if you don't want to use FireFox for some reason, then when you're on our site, try to cut down on other Internet activities on your computer, or any other activities in the back that may use the major resources of your computer (such as scanning files for computer viruses) while you're on our site, and see if that might help. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dickens
post Mar 5 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #653

Apprentice

Yeah i do use IE, and I've heard that firefox is a lot beteer, so i'll get on that. Thanks Little Washu and Tombow smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Sep 15 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #654

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

I'm having a big problem, and I'm not sure where to ask for help, so I thought I'd try here. Every time I log in, as soon as I click on a thread or anything in the forum, I get logged out again. This has never happened before... the only thing different from before is the fact that I'm in a different country... I really have no clue if that has anything to do with this problem, so I'd like some help if possible?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 15 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #655

Group Icon

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Sep 15 2009, 11:50 AM) *
I'm having a big problem, and I'm not sure where to ask for help, so I thought I'd try here. Every time I log in, as soon as I click on a thread or anything in the forum, I get logged out again. This has never happened before... the only thing different from before is the fact that I'm in a different country... I really have no clue if that has anything to do with this problem, so I'd like some help if possible?

@hand-made-city - I don't know if mine is related to yours, but recently I noticed that sometimes I get logged out, seemingly out of nowhere. XD Mine doesn't happen frequently, only once in a while, and then I log back in and then things seem to get back to normal as usual, and since I have a connection problem of my own at the moment, I had been attributing it to my own bad Web connection. But, now that you mention, this might be related? Is yours happen more frequently? I will try to see if I can get the better idea on what (if any pattern) would trigger it. If you can find any pattern to yours, please post it, too. And also, if anyone else got this problem (if any) hopefully they would post and let us know. .. That's all I know for now. sorry.. Hopefully, our admins or someone can give us better insight on this one! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Sep 18 2009, 03:50 AM
Post #656

State Alchemist (Major)

I'm starting to see a small pattern... when I'm on the main page of the forum, I'm logged in, but if I enter a thread, I get logged out. But sometimes it doesn't matter. Sometimes I get logged out immediately after signing in, without clicking anything.. This is making it extremely difficult to post! o_o

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Sep 19 2009, 04:42 AM
Post #657

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

I"ve had that problem before in the past, but its not happened since I got a upgrade in computers.

Have you rebooted the comp? Sometimes when your comp has been on for too long, it tends to do odd things, also if your not on YOUR computer in another country and say your using it from like a hotel or something, their settings may be contributing to that.

If that's not it I'm not sure sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Sep 19 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #658

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Tony_Loves_Benji @ Sep 19 2009, 12:42 PM) *
I"ve had that problem before in the past, but its not happened since I got a upgrade in computers.

Have you rebooted the comp? Sometimes when your comp has been on for too long, it tends to do odd things, also if your not on YOUR computer in another country and say your using it from like a hotel or something, their settings may be contributing to that.

If that's not it I'm not sure sad.gif

I'm on my own computer... and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the actual computer itself... I am connected to the internet in my dorm through an ethernet cable.. and I have a suspicion that it's messing with the board... why this website and no others, I have no clue... but I definitely think this is the problem. But if it is, then there's absolutely nothing I can do, which really sucks. Can't wait to go home in December.... Thanks for trying to help, everyone! I guess this can't be resolved after all...

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Sep 19 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #659

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

My 2 cents.

I realize that once your IP changes, you get logged out of the forum. For example, when I'm at home (static IP) I never get logged out, but once I go to school and visit the forum, I'm automatically logged out. When I move from one building to another at school, I also get logged out.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Sep 21 2009, 05:47 AM
Post #660

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

QUOTE (AA battery @ Sep 19 2009, 08:48 PM) *
My 2 cents.

I realize that once your IP changes, you get logged out of the forum. For example, when I'm at home (static IP) I never get logged out, but once I go to school and visit the forum, I'm automatically logged out. When I move from one building to another at school, I also get logged out.

That's a very good point! I didn't even think of that!

--------------------

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  « < 42 43 44 45 46 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 06:14 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css